Global Automotive Holographic AR Display Market - Introduction
Automotive holographic AR display is an advance active safety and technical featured transparent device in automotive that projects prime information and status such as speed of the car, navigation direction, time, and distance travelled directly in the driver’s line of sight. This reduces the chances of driver distraction while driving. The automotive holographic AR display aids the driver in accepting the automated driving faster and projects key information either on the windshield or on a separate screen.
Global Automotive Holographic AR Display Market - Competitive Landscape
- In 2018, Porsche AG, a Germany-based automaker announced an investment of US$ 80 million to WayRay, a Switzerland-based company which target its goal to enable holographic AR (augmented reality) displays in automotive. WayRay’s AR technology is presently not available in any consumer automotive; however, in early 2018, the company presented its product in Porsche’s pilot project in conjunction with Harman, a Samsung-owned company and a prominent player in the field of car audio.
Founded in 1871, Continental AG is currently based in Hanover, Germany. Continental AG is a leading company that manufactures and supplies mechatronics and automotive electronics to customers across the world. The company emphasizes on forming alliances and partnerships with emerging and pioneering manufacturers in order to strengthen its presence in the advance components related market. The company display unit domain has presented numerous display solutions including AR HUD, Holographic HUD, DMD, and HUD.
To Get Glimpse of what our Report offers, Ask for a Report Brochure here
Robert Bosch GmbH
Established in 1886, Robert Bosch GmbH is presently headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany. Robert Bosch GmbH offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, electric vehicle charging, and connected manufacturing. The company uses its expertise in sensor technology, software and servicing, and its own loT cloud, to offer its customers connected solutions from a single source. The company has 460 subsidiaries and regional companies in over 60 countries and regions globally. In 2018, the company spent US$ 8.66 billion on research & development.
Global Automotive Holographic AR Display Market Dynamics
Rising trend of comfortable and safer vehicles drives demand for automotive holographic AR display
Presently, surge in modernization in the automotive industry has fueled the demand safer and more comfortable vehicle features. Recent development of innovation display solutions, such as automotive holographic AR display, which is far more superior, increases the vertical and horizontal field of view, and offers higher working precision vis-à-vis to currently available display system. The automotive holographic AR display makes the automated driving easier and offers varied information such as navigation direction thereby offering shortest distance, night vision assistance, parking spot, obstacle detection, and other related applications by displaying key information on the vehicle’s windshield or display screen. Moreover, ease of operation coupled with decreasing cost of mechatronics components is likely to boost the demand for the automotive holographic AR display in near future.
Rising adoption of ADAS in automotive
Incorporation of ADAS (Advance Driver Assistance System) in automotive is increasing as it reduces the complication of the vehicle driving by assisting the driver of the vehicle during the vehicle drive. The automotive holographic AR display is a key part of the ADAS and automated driving, as it improves visibility in any driving situation such as adverse weather condition, during night, traffic assistance, and poor vision circumstance during foggy climate. This is anticipated to fuel the automotive holographic AR display market in the near future.
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
Global Automotive Holographic AR Display Market - Segmentation
Based on application, the global automotive holographic AR display market can be split into
- ADAS & Safety
In terms of vehicle type, the global automotive holographic AR display market can be divided into
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
Based on display type, the global automotive holographic AR display market can be bifurcated into
- Combiner HUD
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.