Automotive Holographic AR Display: Introduction
- Automotive holographic AR display is a transparent interface between the driver and environment, which is used in head up display to improve safety, project key information and status such as navigation, distance travelled, night vision assistance speedometer, and many more directly in the driver’s eye line. All these features of holographic AR display reduce the distraction for the vehicle driver while driving. It also fulfills all the demand for customer’s comfort.
- The automotive holographic AR display aids the driver in accepting automated driving faster and projects key information either on the windshield or on a separate screen
Key Drivers of Global Automotive Holographic AR Display Market:
- Presently, a surge in modernization in the automotive industry has fueled the demand for safer and more comfortable vehicle features. Recent development of innovation display solutions, such as automotive holographic AR display, which is far more superior, increases the vertical and horizontal field of view, and offers higher working precision as compared to that offered by the currently available display systems.
- Automotive holographic AR display makes automated driving easier and offers varied information such as navigation direction, thereby offering shortest distance, night vision assistance, parking spot, obstacle detection, and other related applications by displaying key information on the vehicle’s windshield or display screen. Moreover, ease of operation coupled with decreasing cost of mechatronics components is likely to boost the demand for the automotive holographic AR display in the near future.
- Rise in demand for vehicles and consistent investments by automakers in research and development of cost-effective, environment-friendly, and low toxic products with a high life within the industry are likely to drive the global automotive holographic AR display market
- The trend of urbanization is increasing at an exponential rate, which is fueling the average income of the urban population, enabling them to enhance their lifestyles. Furthermore, rise in demand for passenger cars is prompting manufacturers for increase the production of vehicles, which in turn is boosting the global automotive holographic AR display market.
Rising Adoption of ADAS in Automotive to Offer Attractive Opportunities:
- Incorporation of ADAS (Advance Driver Assistance System) in automotive is increasing, as it reduces the complication of the vehicle driving by assisting the driver of the vehicle during driving. The automotive holographic AR display is a key part of the ADAS and automated driving, as it improves visibility in any driving situation such as adverse weather condition, during night, traffic assistance, and poor vision circumstance during foggy climate. This is anticipated to offers significant opportunity to the automotive holographic AR display market during the forecast period.
High Cost of Automotive Holographic to hamper market:
- Higher cost of automotive holographic AR display is estimated to hamper the market during the forecast period. The market shares held by the passenger vehicle segment in high globally, and the automotive holographic AR display cost is high, which is installed in luxury cars and cannot be afforded by the middle-class family. These are key factors that are projected to restrain the global automotive holographic AR display market during the forecast period.
Europe to Hold Significant Share of Global Automotive Holographic AR Display Market:
- Rate of adoption of technology in Europe is higher than that in other regions, as vehicle manufacturers of the automotive industry in the region emphasize more on the research and development of components. High penetration of premium and luxury vehicles in several countries across the region, including Germany and the U. K., is likely to boost the market for automotive holographic AR display in the region.
Key Players Operating in Global Market:
The global automotive holographic AR display market is highly fragmented with top manufacturers across the global market. A few of the key players operating and potential in the global automotive holographic AR display market are:
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- TRW Automotive
- Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Visteon Corporation
- Daimler AG
- Mercedes Benz
- Continental AG
- Volkswagen AG
- WayRay AG
- Hyundai Motor Group
- Microsoft HoloLens
- Tesla, Inc.
- ESI group
Global Automotive Holographic AR Display Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Holographic AR Display Market, by Display Type
- Combiner HUD
Global Automotive Holographic AR Display Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Utility Vehicles
- Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Holographic AR Display Market, by Application
- ADAS and Safety
Global Automotive Holographic AR Display Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Holographic AR Display Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.