Auto Fusing Machine Market: Introduction
- An auto fusing machine is primarily used in the garment manufacturing industry. The machine consists of the feed sheet carrying the components in the fusing chamber, which keeps revolving. The auto fusion machine facilitates good quality and high production rate. Industrial fusing machines have a silicon rubber bed and coating, which enhances the operation and results in better output.
- The auto fusion machine is also known as continuous fusion machine. The main advantage of an auto fusing machine is that it provides good quality fusion without the risk of shrinking the fabric. The design of the machine ensures that its efficiency and performance are very high. The exterior of the auto fusing machine is sturdy to resist corrosion and climatic factors such as rusting. The factors mentioned above are estimated to boost the demand for auto fusing machine during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of Global Auto Fusing Machine Market
- Increase in demand for fabric manufacturing equipment is expected to propel the demand for auto fusing machines, thereby boosting the market. Various features of auto fusing machines such as robustness and ease of operation drive the auto fusing machine market across the globe. Few auto fusing machines have an air cooling system so that the product can be cooled rapidly, further leading to surge in its demand.
- The auto fusing machine is majorly employed to fuse the whole roll of interline and fabric. Technological innovations include leaving no gaps between heating elements and thus enabling cooling down of the glue in the heating area and avoiding negative influences on grip and adhesion. This is a factor that is estimated to fuel the demand during the forecast period. Furthermore, manufacturers are focused on the development of technological advanced machines, as they are estimated to witness significant demand from developed and developing countries during the forecast period.
- The auto fusing machine requires various fused parts with different bond strength, which adds to the overall cost of the machine. This factor is projected to restrain the market during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of Global Auto Fusing Machine Market
- In terms of geography, the global auto fusing machine market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Asia Pacific is expected to account for a leading share of the global auto fusing machine market during the forecast period. Asia Pacific is the leading garment manufacturer in the world. China, Bangladesh, Vietnam, and India are the top 4 global players in terms of export of garments. These countries have a well-developed garment industry, which it is expected to boost the demand for auto fusing machine during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in Global Auto Fusing Machine Market
- Spectris Plc
- VEIT GmbH
- Hashima Co., Ltd.
- Prakalya Industries
- Strima Sp. z o. o.
- Welco Garment Machinery Pvt. Ltd.
- M.S. Machinery
- Optical Disc India Pvt. Ltd.
- Cheran Machines India
Global Auto Fusing Machine Market: Research Scope
Global Auto Fusing Machine Market, by Product Type
Global Auto Fusing Machine Market, by Power Consumption
- Low (less than 10 KW)
- Medium (10 KW to 20 KW)
- High (above 20 KW)
Global Auto Fusing Machine Market, by Application
- Fabric & Clothing Production
- Industrial Conveying
- Food Industry
- Others (Automobile Industry, etc.)
Global Auto Fusing Machine Market, by Price
Global Auto Fusing Machine Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Auto Fusing Machine Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.