Global Anti-adhesive Hydro Floatation Agents Market: Overview
- Adhesions are defined as abnormal attachments between tissues and organs. The major strategies for adhesion prevention in surgery aim at optimization of surgical technique and use of adhesion-prevention agents.
- Surgical techniques such as laparoscopic surgery and microsurgery reduce the risk of adhesion formation, but do not eliminate it entirely. Once adhesions are surgically removed, these often reform. Agents such as anti-adhesive hydro floatation act as a barrier in the form of liquid or gel agents, which is helpful to reduce the side effects of surgery.
- With the barrier technique, traumatized peritoneal surfaces are kept separated during mesothelial regeneration, thereby preventing adherence of adjacent organs and tissues and reducing the development of adhesions.
Key Drivers and Restrains of Global Anti-adhesive Hydro Floatation Agents Market
- Majority of acquired adhesions are post-surgical. Factors associated with the formation of post-surgical adhesions include tissue trauma, infection, ischemia, reaction to foreign bodies (sutures, powder from gloves, gauze particles etc.), and hemorrhage. Moreover, the number of general and gynecological surgeries has increased across the globe. This drives demand for anti-adhesive hydro floatation agents.
- However, the instillation of hydro floatation agents in fluid form in the peritoneal cavity could be associated with some undesirable side effects such as leakage from the incision, labial oedema, feeling of fluid moving around, abdominal discomfort, abdominal distension, and complications such as pulmonary and peripheral oedema. These side effects are expected to restrain the use of anti-adhesive hydro floatation agents during the forecast period.
North America to Account for Major Share of Global Anti-adhesive Hydro Floatation Agents Market
- In terms of region, the global anti-adhesive hydro floatation agents market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is projected to dominate the global market during the forecast period. The region is anticipated to account for significant share of the global market due to high awareness among surgeons about the use of anti-adhesive hydro floatation agents in the health care sector.
- The market in Asia Pacific is driven by sustainable growth trends across all the clinical fields in countries in the region and consequent increase in number of minimally invasive procedures. Moreover, increase in number of hospital facilities with hybrid operating rooms, which also boost the number of surgeries, drives the demand for anti-adhesive hydro floatation agents.
Key Players Operating in Global Anti-adhesive Hydro Floatation Agents Market
Major players operating in the global anti-adhesive hydro floatation agents market are:
- Baxter International, Inc.
- Normedi Nordic
- Fresenius Kabi
- Pharmacosmos A/S
- Other Prominent Players
Global Anti-adhesive Hydro Floatation Agents Market: Research Scope
Global Anti-adhesive Hydro Floatation Agents Market, by Agents
- Hyperosmotic solution
Global Anti-adhesive Hydro Floatation Agents Market, by Application
- Gynecological Surgery
- Open Abdominal Surgery
- Peripheral Nerve and Articular Surgeries
Global Anti-adhesive Hydro Floatation Agents Market, by End-user
- Specialty Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.