Anti-skid Tape Market: An Overview
Anti-skid tape are slip resistant adhesive tapes that provides safe and cost-effective solutions to prevent slips and trips resulting in fatal injuries. These tapes are generally manufactured from quartz or silica sand particles, which is resistant to water and grease. Anti-skid tapes is easy to apply and improves safety to an optimum level. These tapes when applied in staircases / walkways turn-out as an effective safety solution especially for kids and aged population, which often can lose their balance while walking. Anti-skid tape has high traction material, which is flame-resistant, oil, and waterproof. Key application for anti-skid tapes includes smearing it on stairs, walking area, ladders, kitchens-flooring, and many more. Anti-skid tape has superior adhesion property, which is ideal for both indoor and outdoor use. Anti-skid tape can be used on surfaces like tiles, stainless steel, plastics, and ramps.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Anti-skid Tape Market: Dynamics
Anti-skid tape provides a sound grip to the floor and allows a person’s safety, which can drive the anti-skid tape market. The advantages of this tape include convenient construction, flame, and abrasion-resistant, and comfortable, which can boost the demand for anti-skid tape. Anti-skid tape also has long service and is easy to clean, noise proof, and have a strong adhesive force, which can add to the growth of this market. There are many innovations related to this tape, such as this tape glow in the dark which also turns it in an effective signage solution. However, the effect of this tape is non-stable, and hence, high manufacturing/installation costs involved can hamper the market sales. Anti-skid tape does not come with a lot of choices and does not have a long lifespan of coatings, which can act as a restraint in the growth of anti-skid tape market.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
Anti-skid Tape Market: Key Developments
Key players are focusing on expansion and recognition to increase their production capacity and product offerings in a competitive market. Recent developments include the introduction of a convenient and sustainable tape.
- In September 2019, MBK Tape Solutions announced ISO 9001:2015 Certification for its quality tapes
- In June 2018, tesa SE, expanded its Suzhou site in China for manufacturing precision adhesive tapes for the electronics and automotive industries with an investment of more than 30 million euros.
Anti-skid Tape Market: Segmentation
On the basis of material, the anti-skid tape market has been segmented into:
On the basis of size, the anti-skid tape market has been segmented into:
- < 2 inch
- 2 to 3 inch
- > 3 to 4 inch
- > 4 to 5 inch
- > 5 inch
On the basis of width, the anti-skid tape market has been segmented into:
- > 50 mm
- > 50 to 100 mm
- > 100 to 150 mm
- > 150 mm
On the basis of end use, the anti-skid tape market has been segmented into:
- Building & Construction
- General Industrial
Anti-skid Tape Market: Regional Outlook
Countries like Germany and UK in the European region; Japan, China, and India in the Asia Pacific region and the U.S. in the North America region have the highest number of factory setups; and therefore, the market for anti-skid tape is expected to rise. The anti-skid tape market in developed countries such as the U.S., Italy, and the UK is expected to have positive growth during the forecast period. It attributed to the high demand for anti-skid tape incorporate in lowering the frictional effect and in being cost-effective. The increasing demand for a product that can protect against slipping and is durable drives the anti-skid tape market in developing countries such as India, China, etc. Also, the MEA market is fairly under-tapped and hence, can offer rewarding growth opportunities for the anti-skid tape in the coming years.
Anti-skid Tape Market: Key Players
- Eco Safety Products
- Nitto Denko Corporation
- 3M Company
- Brady Corporation
- Heskins Ltd.
- tesa SE
- MBK Tape Solutions
- Symbio, Inc.
- HS Tapes
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.