Antenna Switch Modules:
- An antenna switch module is an electronic small-package module that integrates a high-power-capable switch with passive-function circuits
- Antenna switch modules are mostly adopted in smartphones from HTC and RIM, WWAN dongles and modules
- The global antenna switch modules market is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, owing to increased demand for antenna switch modules for use in various applications of the telecommunications industry
Key Drivers of Global Antenna Switch Modules Market
- Antenna switch modules are extensively used in smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices. These modules are designed to transmit signal through low-pass harmonic filters with low insertion loss.
- Increasing sales of smartphones and mobile devices are likely to drive the global market for antenna switch modules during the forecast period. Sales of smartphones have been increasing at a rapid rate in developing countries such as India, Indonesia, Malaysia, and Brazil.
- Companies operating in the global antenna switch modules market are investing to expand their product portfolios and improve their distribution networks. They have adopted strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, development of new products, joint ventures, and expansions to cater to the increasing demand for antenna switch modules in different regions.
- Increasing demand for smartphones and mobile devices with antenna switch modules is expected to drive the global antenna switch modules market during the forecast period
To get glimpse of what our report offers, Ask for a report brochure
Asia Pacific Market to Witness Attractive Opportunities
- Rising FDIs (foreign direct investments) in various industries in developing economies of Asia Pacific are likely to fuel the antenna switch modules market in the region during the forecast period
- The antenna switch modules market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand at the most rapid pace during the forecast period, followed by Europe and Middle East & Africa. This can be attributed to increasing investments in industries in these regions.
- The telecommunications industry in the region is expected to expand in the near future. This, in turn, is expected to boost the global antenna switch modules market during the forecast period.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape, ask for a customized report
High Technological Costs to Hinder Global Market
- The technological cost of antenna switch modules is high. For the development of new antenna switch modules for use in wireless applications, continuous innovations are required.
- This is expected to increase expenditure associated with research and development. This, in turn, is anticipated to hamper the global antenna switch modules market during the forecast period.
North America to Hold a Major Share of Global Antenna Switch Modules Market
- In terms of region, the global antenna switch modules market can be segregated into North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Asia Pacific, and South America. North America is anticipated to hold a major share of the global antenna switch modules market during the forecast period.
- North America is a major region of the global antenna switch modules market, followed by Asia Pacific and Europe. North America is anticipated to hold a major share of the global antenna switch modules market during the forecast period, due to presence of major players in the region.
- Increase in the demand for antenna switch modules from the telecommunications industry in North America is expected to fuel the demand for antenna switch modules in the region during the forecast period
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global antenna switch modules market is highly concentrated, with the top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–30% of the market share. A few of the key players operating in the global antenna switch modules market are:
- Analog Devices, Inc.
- ABACOM Technologies Inc.
- Murata Manufacturing Co.
- Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
- TDK Electronics AG
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Skyworks Solutions, Inc.
- Qorvo, Inc.
- YAGEO Corporation
- CST Computer Simulation Technology GmbH
Global Antenna Switch Modules Market: Research Scope
Global Antenna Switch Modules Market, by Band Type
- Dual Band
- Triple Band
Global Antenna Switch Modules Market, by Application
- Cell Phones
Global Antenna Switch Modules Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.