Antenna Switch Modules:
- An antenna switch module is an electronic small-package module that integrates a high-power-capable switch with passive-function circuits
- Antenna switch modules are mostly adopted in smartphones from HTC and RIM, WWAN dongles and modules
- The global antenna switch modules market is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, owing to increased demand for antenna switch modules for use in various applications of the telecommunications industry
Key Drivers of Global Antenna Switch Modules Market
- Antenna switch modules are extensively used in smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices. These modules are designed to transmit signal through low-pass harmonic filters with low insertion loss.
- Increasing sales of smartphones and mobile devices are likely to drive the global market for antenna switch modules during the forecast period. Sales of smartphones have been increasing at a rapid rate in developing countries such as India, Indonesia, Malaysia, and Brazil.
- Companies operating in the global antenna switch modules market are investing to expand their product portfolios and improve their distribution networks. They have adopted strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, development of new products, joint ventures, and expansions to cater to the increasing demand for antenna switch modules in different regions.
- Increasing demand for smartphones and mobile devices with antenna switch modules is expected to drive the global antenna switch modules market during the forecast period
To get glimpse of what our report offers, ask for a report brochure
Asia Pacific Market to Witness Attractive Opportunities
- Rising FDIs (foreign direct investments) in various industries in developing economies of Asia Pacific are likely to fuel the antenna switch modules market in the region during the forecast period
- The antenna switch modules market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand at the most rapid pace during the forecast period, followed by Europe and Middle East & Africa. This can be attributed to increasing investments in industries in these regions.
- The telecommunications industry in the region is expected to expand in the near future. This, in turn, is expected to boost the global antenna switch modules market during the forecast period.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape, ask for a customized report
High Technological Costs to Hinder Global Market
- The technological cost of antenna switch modules is high. For the development of new antenna switch modules for use in wireless applications, continuous innovations are required.
- This is expected to increase expenditure associated with research and development. This, in turn, is anticipated to hamper the global antenna switch modules market during the forecast period.
North America to Hold a Major Share of Global Antenna Switch Modules Market
- In terms of region, the global antenna switch modules market can be segregated into North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Asia Pacific, and South America. North America is anticipated to hold a major share of the global antenna switch modules market during the forecast period.
- North America is a major region of the global antenna switch modules market, followed by Asia Pacific and Europe. North America is anticipated to hold a major share of the global antenna switch modules market during the forecast period, due to presence of major players in the region.
- Increase in the demand for antenna switch modules from the telecommunications industry in North America is expected to fuel the demand for antenna switch modules in the region during the forecast period
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global antenna switch modules market is highly concentrated, with the top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–30% of the market share. A few of the key players operating in the global antenna switch modules market are:
- Analog Devices, Inc.
- ABACOM Technologies Inc.
- Murata Manufacturing Co.
- Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
- TDK Electronics AG
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Skyworks Solutions, Inc.
- Qorvo, Inc.
- YAGEO Corporation
- CST Computer Simulation Technology GmbH
Global Antenna Switch Modules Market: Research Scope
Global Antenna Switch Modules Market, by Band Type
- Dual Band
- Triple Band
Global Antenna Switch Modules Market, by Application
- Cell Phones
Global Antenna Switch Modules Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.