3D Laser Profiler: Introduction
- Profilers are measurement devices which are used to measure the surface linearity, component dimensions for any defects or perform quality checks on the objects before the object under consideration reaches into the market. They are also used for inline metrology, part inspection, and part identification
- In order to improve the degree to which a surface can be measured without having to physically touch the profile being measured, laser profilers were introduced. With the help of 3D laser profilers, the products are scanned in three dimensions thereby displaying form and texture over a large area.
- Over the past few years, fast and accurate laser profilers have been developed and introduced in the market. Laser profilers use a laser displacement sensor that measures surface topography down to the sub-micrometer level over an area. The Profilers digitize surfaces for mold texturing, conduct in-tray inspections, and provide information for any application that requires accurate large area surface profiling.
- Further, they use precision linear motors to help measure a surface area at a rate of one meter per second. While conducting the scan, the device also collects the sample data at a rate of a micrometer per sample. The majority of today’s laser profilers are tied into a desktop computer running the Windows operating system.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights, Request for a Brochure
Rise in popularity of non-contact measuring technologies
- Over the past few years, the popularity of non-contact measuring technologies has been rising owing to its advantages such as high accuracy in the inspection and as well as identification of the products
- Laser profilers perform contrasts independent inspection of parts to measure height, verify volume, determine presence/absence, and identify surface defects. Laser profilers are increasingly being used by the manufacturing as well as construction industry for the carrying out non-contact measurement of the surface dimensions for any non-uniformities as well as defects
- Furthermore, they are preferred for applications where maximum precision of the components are required such as precision mechanics, electronics, medicine, automobiles, and among others. This factor is anticipated to have a positive impact on the growth of Laser profiler market.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Introduction of New products in the market to offer Lucrative Opportunities
- 3D laser profiler have been gaining popularity for the inspection of products as well as carrying out their dimensional analysis as they offer precise and accurate profile measurement.
- The manufacturing industry is increasingly resorting to the use of 3D laser profilers for applications ranging from detecting surface defects to measuring the profiles of various components for production precision
- Thus, the introduction of innovative 3D laser profiler solution in the market presents significant growth opportunities
North America to Lead Global Market
- In terms of region, the global 3D Laser Profiler market can be split into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- 3D Laser Profiler market North America is anticipated to expand at the maximum CAGR during the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to rising uptake of 3D Laser profiler by end use industries such as automotive and construction. Countries, such as India and China are the leading textile exporters in the world. Thus, Laser profiler suppliers in the region are expecting an increase in demand for their products.
- 3D Laser Profiler market in Asia Pacific and Europe is likely to witness stagnant growth. This market in South America and Middle East & Africa is estimated to show modest growth during the forecast period.
Key Players in Global Market
The global 3D Laser Profiler market is has significant number of players which makes is a fairly fragmented market. Prominent players operating in the global market are focusing on technological developments and expansions to meet the growing demand for 3D Laser Profiler. Moreover, manufacturers are entering partnerships for the development of innovative products and gain higher profit margins.
Key players operating in the global 3D Laser Profiler market include:
- Cognex Corporation
- Keyence Corporation
- Questex LLC
- MTI Instruments Inc.
- LMI TECHNOLOGIES INC.
- Wenglor sensoric GmbH
- LASE GmbH
- Vision Components GmbH
- KLA Corporation
- FARO Technologies, Inc.
- HGG Group
- Teledyne Digital Imaging Inc.
- Savante Offshore Services Ltd
Global 3D Laser Profiler Market: Research Scope
Global 3D Laser Profiler Market, by Range
- 40 mm
- 60 mm
- 120 mm
- 200 mm
Global 3D Laser Profiler Market, by End-Use Industry
- Electronics and Semiconductor
Global 3D Laser Profiler Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.