Global 3D Laser Cutting Machine Market – Introduction
- A 3D laser cutting machine is used for two and three-dimensional cutting and welding, as well as for laser metal deposition (LMD) and therefore for additive manufacturing. The machine consists of systems containing optimally coordinated components. These systems consist of a wide range of features and excel in selling unique features of 3D lasers such as the patented 2in1 fiber. Comprehensive 3D technology data which is checked independent of the beam source makes it easier for customers to get started in the 3D world. 3D laser cutting machines display superiority in terms of cutting prototypes to large-scale series of production and provide reliability with high productivity. These machines help in the 3D cutting of hot-formed components. Thus, 3D laser cutting machines are gaining momentum in the market.
3D laser cutting machine enables safe cutting- A driving factor
- All materials common in industrial processing – from steel to aluminum, stainless steel, and non-ferrous metal sheets to non-metal materials such as plastics, glass, wood, or ceramics can be cut safely and with high quality with the laser. Different sheet thicknesses of 0.5 to over 30 millimeters can be cut using 3D laser cutting machines. Even gases such as argon and nitrogen can be cut by lowering the pressure. Different process gases are used depending on the cutting procedure; they are driven through the kerf at varying pressures. These gases do not react to the melted metal in the kerf and the machine enables safe cutting. These factors are driving the demand for 3D laser cutting machines globally.
High-quality cutting edges with ultra-short pulses
- Ultra-short pulse in 3D laser cutting machines vaporize virtually any material so quickly that heat influence cannot be detected. This creates high-quality cutting edges without discharge of melted material. This makes 3D laser cutting machines ideal for the manufacture of the most intricate metal products, such as stents for medical technology. In the manufacturing industry, ultra-short pulse lasers cut chemically hardened glass. Through its laser cutting, the machines provide a long, narrow cut to metallic and non-metallic raw materials of different material thicknesses. Therefore, 3D laser cutting machines enable high-quality cutting to different metals and non-metals.
Asia Pacific to Dominate the Global 3D Laser Cutting Machine Machines Market
- The global 3D laser cutting machine market can be segmented into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- The market in North America and Europe is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace due to technological advancements, reduced operational downtime, high degree of polarization, and a highly developed medical industry using CNC machines in countries such as the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, and France, which is projected to surge the sales of 3D laser cutting machines in the near future.
- Asia Pacific accounted for major share of the global 3D laser cutting machine market in 2020. The market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period due to industrialization, an extensive manufacturing base, high cutting speed, and increase in demand for precise diameter and focal position in China, India, Japan, and other countries in Southeast Asia, which is projected to surge the demand for 3D laser cutting machines.
Key Players Operating in the Global 3D Laser Cutting Machine Market
Major players operating in the global 3D laser cutting machine market are likely to face intense competition during the forecast period. Prominent companies such as Jinan Senfeng Laser Technology Co., Ltd., TRUMPF, Wuhan Golden Laser Co., and Yamazaki Mazak Corporation are focusing on innovative products and new CNC technology. The companies are also making 3D laser cutting machines for lens and mirror optics, focusing the laser beam on the processing point.
Key players operating in the global dispensing gun market include:
- Jinan Senfeng Laser Technology Co., Ltd
- Wuhan Golden Laser Co.
- Yamazaki Mazak Corporation.
- Sahajanand Laser Technology Limited
- Wuhan HGLaser Engineering Co
- Han’s Laser Technology Industry Group Co., Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Cangzhou Lead Laser Technology Co., Ltd.
- Oree Laser
Global 3D Laser Cutting Machine Market – Research Scope
Global 3D Laser Cutting Machine Market, by Product Type
- Fiber Laser Cutting Machines
- CO2 Laser Cutting Machines
- Solid-state Laser Cutting Machines
Global 3D Laser Cutting Machine Market, by Cutting Material
- Others (Glass & Ceramics, etc.)
Global 3D Laser Cutting Machine Market, by Cutting Speed
- 0-10 m/s
- 10-20 m/s
- 20-30 m/s
- 30-40 m/s
- Above 40 m/s
Global 3D Laser Cutting Machine Market, Price Range
Global 3D Laser Cutting Machine Market, by End-use
- Offshore & Shipyards
- Others (Food Industry, etc.)
Global 3D Laser Cutting Machine Market, by Distribution Channel
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sales
Global 3D Laser Cutting Machine Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.