Nanoelectromechanical systems, commonly referred to as NEMS, are systems which impart electrical and mechanical functionality on a nano scale. Some commonly used NEMS devices include sensors, cantilevers, accelerometers, and tweezers. NEMS are an advanced and miniature form of MEMS (microelectromechanical systems). NEMS offers a variety of advantages over MEMS due to which the former are expected to be preferred over MEMS in applications requiring high frequencies.
Some of the advantages offered by NEMS include low energy consumption, cost reduction via IC integration, and its high resonating frequency which is the major factor that is expected to boost the market growth for NEMS. The fledgling global market for NEMS is set to grow with exhaustive R&D taking place in the sector.
The major factors driving the market growth for NEMS include growing demand for multi advantageous mini electronic components and the growing technological advancement in the field of nano electricity because of constant R&D activities. The increasing support from government and corporate bodies in the form of enhanced funds for the development of nanotechnology and science research is also boosting the NEMS market growth.
The market growth is being inhibited by high prices of nano-materials and nano-components. Moreover, the global market for NEMS is burgeoning, which is also one of the major barriers to the growth of the global market. However, the market provides immense opportunities in the form of developing new applications areas for NEMS in sectors like consumer goods and the medical/surgical/nano surgical sector.
Some of the leading names in the global market include Sun Innovation Inc, Showa Denko K.K., Asylum Research Corporation, Bruker Corporation, and Agilent Technologies Inc.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments