Trash Containers Market: An Overview
Changing era and wide set-up of industries has emerged the need for a convenient, safe, and portable disposable containers. Trash containers are durable and can carry huge loads which allow convenient and assured waste storage, its disposal, and transportation. Trash containers provide hygienic disposal of wastes which can be either be in any liquid or solid form. The presence of a lever closing mechanism prevents sticking of waste to the container. Trash containers are marketed in various design and made by different materials. Trash containers are present in public areas and offices to decrease the impact of waste on the environment. Some containers are even mounted to the ground or to the wall to offer artistic appearance.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Trash Containers Market: Dynamics
Cleaning of waste evolves the need for proper elimination of waste and its related foul smell, which can undesirably affect the environment and the consumers’ health. Trash containers help in providing efficient and secure storage which are easy to clean. This attracts consumers’ attention to increase their usage. Trash containers are temperature resistant, making them reliable to use, which drives the market for trash containers. Trash containers are also highly resistant to physical damage which assures its durability. Smooth and round surfaces of the container maintain hygiene by eliminating the chances of waste adherence. Printing can be accommodated on the containers for brand endorsement. These features of the trash container boost its market. Trash containers made from metal can get corroded, which can act as a restraint to the growth of trash containers market.
Trash Containers Market: Key Developments
Product launch and acquisition are the key strategies of key players to produce new sustainable products for consumer’s convenience. Recent developments in trash containers market involves fracture proof and durable containers. This is helping to raise the market for trash containers. Companies are now able to produce trash containers that prevent hazardous impact of waste on the environment.
- On 28 August 2019, Securr launched a variety of Textile/Clothing Collection Bin
- On 3 May 2019, Wastequip, the leading North American manufacturer of waste handling equipment launched a new line of rectangular roll-off containers at the WasteExpo show
- On 18 March 2018, MAUSER acquired assets from Colonial Group, Inc. to expand its North American intermediate bulk container footprint
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Trash Containers Market: Segmentation
On the basis of material, the trash containers market has been segmented into:
- Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polystyrene or Styrofoam (PS)
- Others (fiberglass)
- Stainless Steel
On the basis of capacity, the trash containers market has been segmented into:
- < 20 gallon
- 20 to 40 gallon
- > 40 to 60 gallon
- > 60 gallon
On the basis of end use, the trash containers market has been segmented into:
- Food and Beverage industry
- Retail industry
- Commercial sector
- Public service sector
- Automobile industry
- Other industries
Trash Containers Market: Regional Outlook
Countries like Germany and Russia in the European region; Japan and China in the Asia Pacific region and the U.S. in the North American region are the regions which produce the highest amount of waste, and therefore, the market for trash containers is expected to rise. Nigeria in the African region and Brazil, a country in the Latin American region also produce the highest amount of waste, so the market is expected to rise in the forecast period. The trash containers market in developed countries such as the U.S., Italy, and the UK is expected to have positive growth during the forecast period. It attributed to the high demand for trash containers incorporate in storage and disposal of waste. The increasing demand for trash containers which can hold a large volume of trash along with providing safety and convenience drives the trash containers market in developing countries such as India, China, etc.
Trash Containers Market: Key Players
- Rubbermaid Commercial Products
- Wastequip, LLC
- Custom Container Solutions
- SULO Group
- Dolphin Solutions Ltd.
- Terra Universal Inc.
- Mauser Group NV
- Busch Systems International Inc.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with trash containers market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Regional analysis includes –
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- A detailed overview of trash containers market
- Changing trash containers dynamics in the industry
- In-depth trash containers market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected trash containers market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in trash containers market
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on trash containers market performance
- Must-have information for trash containers market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.