Shrink bundlers continue to be an attractive packaging segment specifically in the food & beverage industry. Most of the manufacturers of pharmaceutical and nutraceutical utilize shrink bundling to combine products before packing in corrugated shippers. Depending on the application, the benefits of shrink bundlers offers source reduction of packaging consumables along with attractive and printed packages. Shrink bundlers are most basic shrink bundling machines and are available in semi-automatic or automatic, or continuous and intermittent motion versions. These machines are usually used to wrap individual objects, trays, boxes, and bundles of several products and designed to handle an array of stable products as well. Rugged, and simple design makes the machines ideal for shrink bundling for almost any flat product along with variety of supported and unsupported products. An optional side sealing system in the shrink bundlers helps produce packages with a full enclosure, further enhancing its aesthetic appeal and protecting the product.
Shrink Bundlers Market: Dynamics
Shrink bundlers market is witnessing growth that is being fuelled by consumer demand from countries like India and China. The market for shrink bundlers is also adopting to regulations that impact the packaging machinery including shrink bundlers. Regulation require the packaging process to prevent contamination in order to maintain the quality of the product. Additionally, with the help of these government regulations, the demand of shrink bundlers are rising in the packaging industry. The overall impact of rise in government regulations are expected to favor the growth of the shrink bundlers market across the globe.
Next, food & beverage industries has shown an exponential growth over the last few years which accounts nearly 55% of the packaging sector. Recent advancement of technology in terms of production in packaging machinery is shaping the market for shrink bundlers. Performance of the food & beverage industry which contains a large variety of products and packages for which often requires new packaging equipment is prominently contributing to the demand for shrink bundlers.
Shrink Bundlers Market: Segmentation
On the basis of machine type, the global shrink bundlers market is segmented into,
On the basis of application, the global shrink bundlers market is segmented into,
- Food & Beverages
- Pharmaceuticals/ Nutraceuticals
On the basis of type of shrink bundlers, the global shrink bundlers market is segmented into,
- Right-angle infeed
- Horizontal Z- Flow
- Vertical Z- Flow
- Flight Bar
Shrink Bundlers Market: Region wise outlook
The global shrink bundlers market can be segmented into five major regional markets namely
Shrink Bundlers Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in the global shrink bundlers market is PallayPack Inc., ARPAC GROUP, IPS Packaging, SPS, Special Projects International, Inc., Plexpack, Galick Packaging Equipment Ltd., and many more.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.