Sandarac gum is defined as a colloidal gum which is shed by the sandarac trees that belongs to the cypress family. Sandarac gum is natively found in the regions of North Africa and Morocco where the production is relatively higher. Due to high suspension and colloidal properties, sandarac gum is utilized in preserving painting materials. Sandarac gum is highly aromatic in nature which enables its ample applications in manufacturing varnish and lacquer. One of the major advantages of using sandarac gum for making varnish and lacquer is that the coating becomes hard, lustrous and durable. As the sandarac gum preserves the dyes by preventing it from getting dried, sandarac gum is also used in sketching tools and pens. Generally, the sandarac gum is processed into user-friendly stable structures such as resin, powder, and liquids for convenient end-use. The sandarac gum has a wide application that has generated huge demand among the industrialists all over the world which is anticipated to escalate the value of sandarac gum market.
Growing Demands for Sandarac gum for Organic Cosmetics
There is a growing demand for sandarac gum in the recent years due to changing consumer preference over natural ingredients. Along with coating, the sandarac gum is also used in developing organic cosmetic and personal care products such as creams, lotions, conditioners, etc. due to high fixative properties. The sandarac gum has high aromatic properties which enable the application over natural and conventional perfumeries. There is a growing demand for the natural flavorants in the recent years due to increasing consumer awareness over the health, which increased the production and ample applications of sandarac gum as a natural flavoring agent. The sandarac gum has fresh fruity and balsamic fragrance which expanded its utilization over aromatherapy in the recent years. Sandarac gum is not only used in the food industry but also known for its immense application in the pharmaceuticals as bio-compatible packaging material due to which the sandarac gum are being commercialized with lucrative growth. Bound to these factors, the global sandarac gum market anticipated to grow positively in terms of value and volume during the forecast period.
Global Sandarac gum: Market Segmentation
On the basis of form, the global sandarac gum market has been segmented as-
On the basis of application, the global sandarac gum market has been segmented as –
- Coating & Pigmentation
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
On the basis of distribution, the global sandarac gum market has been segmented as-
- Specialty stores
Global Sandarac gum: Key Players
Some of the major players of sandarac gum include Scriptorium am Rhysprung, Scribblers, Kama Pigments, Indigo Herbs Ltd, Samson Kamnik d.o.o. , Scents of Earth LLC, Guild of Limners, Earth Pigments Company, LLC., etc. More Industrialists and organic product developers showing keen interests in the sandarac gum as the demand is amplifying every year.
Opportunities for market participants:
As a chemical-free cosmetic ingredient and futuristic food flavoring agent, the sandarac gum has transpiring demand among the consumers and product developers all over the world. In addition, the sandarac gum is also used as coating material for leathers and metals in which creates secondary demand. Due to well-defined supply chains all over the world, it would be anticipated that there would be higher returns for the investors of sandarac gum in the future.
Global Sandarac gum: A Regional Outlook
The Middle East and Africa, particularly Algeria, Morocco, and Tunisia produces and exports high quantity of Sandarac gum to major chemical industries across the world in order to meet the growing demands. In North America, there has been huge production and processing of Sandarac gum, due to increased usage of organic cosmetic products among the consumers. In Europe, the Sandarac gum is not only utilized in cosmetic products but it also contributes to pharmaceuticals and food industries as a flavorant and emulsifier instead of gelatin. In the region of Latin America, the Sandarac gum has huge imports & trade chain to formulate personal care products such as incense.
Brief Approach to Research on Sandarac gum Market
A modeling-based approach and triangulation methodology will be followed to estimate data covered in this report. A detailed market understanding and assessment of the applications, types, forms, and end uses of the product segments covered in the study is followed by carrying out a demand-side approach to estimate the sales of target product segments, which is then cross-referenced with a supply-side assessment of value generated over a pre-defined period. The statistics and data are collected at a regional level, consolidated and synthesized at a global level to estimate the overall market sizes.
Key Data Points Covered in the Report
Some of the key data points covered in our report on include:
- An overview of the market, including background and evolution
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the market and its potential
- Market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges and trends
- Detailed value chain analysis of the market
- The cost structure of the products and segments covered in the study
- In-depth pricing analysis, by key product segments, regions and by major participants in the market
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports, and overall trade scenario
- Analysis of the market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key market participants
- Competitive landscape of the market, including detailed profiles of the top players in this market
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.