Respiratory Exerciser Market: Introduction
- Respiratory exerciser is a novel system that helps patients improve their lung function. This device improves the lung capacity and strengthens deep breathing effectively. The respiratory exerciser consists of a mask and the mouthpiece and a sturdy compressor, which boosts breathing effectively. The respiratory exerciser helps exercise the lung muscles through slow, controlled, and deep breathing. It helps clear infections and provides air in the lungs.
- The respiratory exerciser comprises three different chambers that contain spheres of different sizes and colors. During inhalation, pressure is exerted over the sphere, which raises it proportionately depending on the pressure. The device indicates the strength of the lungs and the ability to inhale and exhale.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Respiratory Exerciser Market
Key Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities of Global Respiratory Exerciser Market
- Rise in geriatric population, respiratory diseases, and technological advancements are leading to the development of novel exerciser devices, which is estimated to boost the global respiratory exerciser market. Outbreak of infectious diseases, such as Middle Eastern Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) and COVID-19, is likely to negatively impact the lung condition, which drives the demand for respiratory exercise devices.
- Rise in incidence of chronic obstructive respiratory disease (COPD), asthma, and other respiratory diseases is estimated to boost the respiratory exerciser market. The respiratory exerciser helps the normal respiration during chest or abdominal surgery, increases blood flow, strengthens the respiratory system, and enables patients to maintain deep breathing. These features drive the demand for respiratory exerciser globally.
- Prevalence of COPD indication in the U.S. was estimated to be in range of 10.2% to 20.9%, while in Canada & Australia the burden of COPD was estimated to be in the range of 8.5% to 18%, in 2019. As per NCBI data, chronic bronchitis symptoms were reported in a range from 3.1% to 3.6% in males and 2.6% in females. These statistics are likely to drive the demand for respiratory exerciser in order to manage breathing issues.
- However, the complex structure of the device sometimes aggravates the risk and complications while using it, which may restrain the respiratory exerciser market. Moreover, less awareness about the device is estimated to hamper the respiratory exerciser.
- Rising patient burden across the globe suffering from respiratory diseases and infectious diseases offers significant opportunities for companies to manufacture the respiratory exerciser in the near future
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
North America to hold major share of global respiratory exerciser market
- North America is expected to account for a major share of the global respiratory exerciser attributable to a rise in respiratory illness, increase in geriatric population, and technological advancements in the development of novel devices. Moreover, presence of key market players, early adoption of advaced technologies, and well-established healthcare infrastructure are key factors that drive the market in the region.
- Europe is expected to account for a significant share of the global respiratory exerciser market. Presence of key players and increase in COPD and asthma conditions drive the demand for respiratory exercisers. The respiratory exerciser market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to a surge in geriatric population coupled with increase in lifestyle diseases.
Key Players Operating in Global Respiratory Exerciser Market
The global respiratory exerciser market is highly fragmented owing to the presence of various key small, medium-sized players. A large number of manufacturers hold a major share in their respective regions.Majorplayers operating in the global respiratory exerciser market are:
- Newnik Lifecare Pvt Ltd
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Teleflex Incorporated
- Boen Healthcare
- Cardinal Health
- Kompaniya Dinamika
- Nidek Medical India
- POWERbreathe International Limited
- Smiths Medical
- Wintersweet Medical
Global Respiratory Exerciser Market: Research Scope
Global Respiratory Exerciser Market, by Product Type
- Three Flow Breathing Exercise Devices
- Two Flow Breathing Exercise Devices
- Single Flow Breathing Exercise Devices
Global Respiratory Exerciser Market, by Application
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Global Respiratory Exerciser Market, by Distribution Channel
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.