A portable haze meter measures and monitors the amount of light that is scattered or diffused when passing through a transparent material. Haze is monitored and measured with a wide angle scattering test through which light is diffused at all directions which results in a loss of contrast. Percentage of light when passing from deviates makes beam greater than 2.5 degrees on average.
Rising demand from the infrastructure industry is the major driver for the growth of the portable haze meter market. Increasing population their demand for building resulting into increasing demand for portable haze meters are used to test the structures for defects. Thermal anomalies are used to measure and detect the heat during the day. It also helps in detection of air leakage and heat loss. Various rules and regulations for the safety of the environment have made it mandatory for construction companies to use portable gaze meters which is expected to fuel their demand during the forecast period. Transformers and electrical panels are monitored with the help of haze meters and help in preventing accidents and injuries. Portable haze meters help in checking and monitoring electrical systems such as loose connections and damaged switches to maintain safety.
A major trend in the portable haze meter market is the introduction of integrated conveyorised industrial metal detectors. Conveyorised industrial metal detectors provide flexible and integrated handling solutions that enable it to work in all environments. Increasing industrialization and utilization of metal detecting equipment has resulted in significant change in the packaging industry for inhibiting the coagulation of metal contaminants in food and beverages and pharmaceuticals. Rising emphasis on quality control has made it compulsory for packaging manufacturers to use portable haze meters at the entrance and exit of production processes to detect ferrous and non- ferrous metals.
Lack of awareness about portable haze meters in emerging economies is a major restraint of the portable haze meter market. The rules and regulations related to environmental security and safety are not followed strictly in regions such as Asia Pacific. Thus, the growth of the portable haze meter market is hampered due to the insufficient implementation of rules and regulations despite huge requirement in the process of infrastructure development.
The portable haze meter market can be segmented in terms of product type, end-user, and geography. Based on product type, the portable haze meter market can be categorized into thermography type, and sound wave type. In terms of end-user, the market can be segmented into research, chemical, and food industry. Based on geography, the portable haze meter market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America. North America and Europe are expected to dominate the portable haze meter market in terms of share due to rising demand for energy efficient buildings. The portable haze meter market in Asia Pacific is expected to dominate in terms of growth rate due to increasing demand for infrastructure.
Key players operating in the portable haze meter market are FLIR Systems, Inc., Raytek Corporation, Infratec GmbH, Infrarotsensorik Und Messtechnik, Opgal Optronics Industries Ltd., etc. The global portable haze meter market is highly fragmented in nature due to presence of many domestic and international players. Key players are adopting innovation and development of existing products as their main strategies to expand their product portfolio and to remain competitive in the market. Many manufacturers have adopted e-commerce and sell their products online which enables them to reduce their cost of operation and improve sales by targeting customers across the globe. Moreover, manufacturers are also engaged in partnerships and collaborations to improve their presence by expanding their product portfolio.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.