Global Pediatric Bed Market: Overview
- Pediatric patients require products to fit their size and level of comfort. Pediatric beds are designed for infants, toddlers, and young children who are patients in healthcare facilities and homecare centers.
- Pediatric beds and their features prevent infants, toddlers, and young children from climbing over the siderails, falling through openings, or being trapped in a way that protect from injury and also facilitate caregiver access during treatment
Key Drivers and Opportunity of Global Pediatric Bed Market
- Rising incidences of preterm births and corresponding efforts to increase their survival rates boost the demand for pediatric bed. According to WHO report 2017, an estimated around 15 million babies are born preterm every year globally. Preterm births are often associated with morbidity and mortalities, which require treatment support in hospitals and nursing homes.
- Birth rate is calculated by dividing the total number of births by the total living population of a given region in a particular year, and is expressed as births per thousand of a population. According to a list published by the World Fact Book, in 2017, several countries exhibited very high birth rates, such as the Republic of Niger (44), Mali (43), Somalia (39), and Uganda (42). Several nations in Africa exhibit very high birth rates; therefore, they also face an increased risk of neonatal issues. Hence, these nations would require extensive investments in prenatal and neonatal care.
- Major manufacturers and marketers of pediatric beds are shifting focus toward emerging economies such as China, India, South Africa, Brazil, and Mexico
North America to Account for Major Share of Global Pediatric Bed Market
- In terms of region, the global pediatric bed market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is projected to dominate the global market during the forecast period. The U.S. is a major contributor to the market in the region due to high rate of premature births and presence of a highly structured healthcare industry in the country. According to Center for Disease Control and Prevention, the U.S. has high incidence of premature births. In 2017, the rate of preterm birth was 1 in 10 babies.
- The market in Asia Pacific is expanding consistently due to increase in number of infant mortality. The current neonatal and infant mortality rate in India is 29 per 1000 live births and 42 per 1000 live births, respectively. The National Family Health Survey (NFHS) revealed that at least 80% of children in India aged 12-23 months are anemic, and this large base of pediatric population frequently requires hospital treatment, which in turn is driving the demand for pediatric beds.
Key Players Operating in Global Pediatric Bed Market
Major players operating in the global pediatric bed market are:
- Meditek Engineers.
- HARD Manufacturing Company, Inc.
- Sigma-Care Development Co., Ltd
- PARAMOUNT BED CO., LTD.
- Stiegelmeyer GmbH & Co. KG
Global Pediatric Bed Market: Research Scope
Global Pediatric Bed Market, by Mode
Global Pediatric Bed Market, by Features
Global Pediatric Bed Market, by Section
- Single Section
Global Pediatric Bed Market, by End-user
- Nursing home
Global Pediatric Bed Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.