Insulated Foam Containers Market: An Overview
Insulated foam containers are ideal packaging solution for shipping perishable or frozen products. Insulated foam containers manufacture from finest quality raw material such as expanded polystyrene, expanded polypropylene, expanded polyurethane, expanded polyethylene, and others. Insulated foam containers are designed to protect, cushion, absorb shock, insulate and maintain the chosen temperature of a product during handling, storage, and shipping. Insulated foam containers are highly secure packaging solutions during the transit of goods and widely preferred by end-use industries such as food and beverage, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, chemicals, and others. Insulated foam containers are safe to use and encompass international as well as national standards. Also, the availability of customized insulated foam containers in various sizes can fulfill the need of evolving customers demand. The recyclable nature of insulated foam containers is likely to create a positive outlook for global insulated foam containers market during the forecast period.
Insulated Foam Containers Market: Dynamics
Increasing trade of goods across the globe demanding secure packaging solutions. The insulated foam containers appear to the best choice for packaging of temperature sensitive and perishable products due to its protective, light-weight, convenient and durable nature. These factors are likely to escalate the growth of global insulated foam containers market during the forecast period. Insulated foam containers are perfectly designed for storage and shipping of temperature-sensitive pharmaceutical products. Due to their great thermal and insulation properties, insulated foam containers ensure that product remains in perfect condition till its usage. It is likely to push the growth of global insulated foam containers market during the forecast period. The continuous expansion of food industry and increasing usage of insulated foam containers for packaging of various food products such as meat, poultry & seafood, vegetables, etc. are expected to fuel the growth of global insulated foam containers market during the forecast period. Also rising use of insulated foam containers in chemical, cosmetics & personal care, and other industries are foreseen to push the growth of global insulated foam containers market during the forecast period. Inert and eco-friendly nature of insulated foam containers is likely to create a positive outlook for the growing global insulated foam containers market during the forecast period.
Insulated Foam Containers Market: Segmentation
On the basis of material type, the insulated foam containers market is segmented into:
- Expanded Polystyrene (EPS)
- Expanded Polypropylene (EPP)
- Expanded Polyurethane (EPU)
- Expanded Polyethylene (EPE)
On the basis of product type, the insulated foam containers market is segmented into:
- Hinged Containers
- Un-hinged Containers
On the basis of thickness, the insulated foam containers market is segmented into:
- Less than 1”
- 1” – 2”
- More than 2”
On the basis of end use, the insulated foam containers market is segmented into:
- Food and Beverage
- Meat, Poultry and Seafood
- Dairy Products
- Ready-to-Eat Meals
- Medical Devices
- Electricals and Electronics
- Cosmetics and Personal Care
Insulated Foam Containers Market: Regional Outlook
High growth of end-user industries such as food and beverage, pharmaceutical, and others coupled with increasing trade of temperature sensitive and perishable goods in the Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) region makes it lucrative for the growth of insulated foam containers market during the forecast period. In APEJ, ASEAN Countries and India are likely to register a peak growth rate of insulated foam containers market during the forecast period. Rising demand for protective packaging solution in North America and Western Europe region is likely to create significant demand for the insulated foam containers market during the forecast period. Latin America and Eastern Europe are likely to represent substantial growth opportunities for insulated foam containers market during the forecast period.
Insulated Foam Containers Market: Key Players
Examples of some of the key players operating in the global insulated foam containers market are:
- KB Foam Inc.
- RADVA Corporation
- ACH Foam Technologies, Inc.
- Magna Manufacturing, Inc.
- Polar Tech Industries, Inc.
- Armstrong Brands, Inc.
- Drew Foam Co, Inc.
- Topa Thermal
- Dart Container Corporation
- Harwal Group of Companies
Insulated Foam Containers Market: Trends
Some of the key trends are observed among the insulated foam containers manufacturers are listed below:
- Various manufacturers of insulated foam containers focusing on enhancement of performance factors with using recycled material for manufacturing insulated foam containers. To achieve the same manufacturers are focusing on best process technology which provides the highest value regarding container design and performance factor.
- Manufacturers of insulated foam containers are aiming to expand their global reached by mergers and acquisition and building strong relationships with distributes, and retailers across the globe.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.