Infusion Warmer Market: Introduction
Blood products are stored at temperatures between 1°C and 6°C; their transfusion in the human body has the potential to contribute to hypothermia, which may affect the metabolism and can cause an arrhythmia or a cardiac arrest. In order to overcome this problem, the use of blood warmer has become widespread. However, warming of blood products is associated with the risk of hemolysis. Most common consequences in patients transfused with hemolysis blood products are fever, kidney failure, hypotension, and disseminated intravascular coagulation. Indications for warming blood products are defined by the American Association of Blood Banks in their guidelines for the use of blood warming devices.
Fluid warmer is also used for military. In order to improve the treatment of injured soldiers in forward areas, army uses operationally most relevant and best performing fluid warmer available. Hypothermia has also been associated with clotting times and other dysfunctions of the hemostatic process, independent of the development of acidosis after a traumatic injury. In addition, core body temperatures of below 33°C can lead to supraventricular arrhythmias, and temperatures below 28°C increase the risk for ventricular fibrillation. Consequently, core body temperatures of 32°C or less are associated with mortality rates that approach 100%.
Get a Glimpse of the In-Depth Analysis through our Comprehensive Infusion Warmer Market Brochure
Key Drivers of Global infusion Warmer Market
Rise in prevalence of blood-related disorders
- Ranging from rare inherited conditions such as hemophilia to common acute events with strong nonhereditary triggers such as venous thromboembolism (VTE), nonmalignant blood disorders comprise a group of diverse conditions that are recognized as important illnesses to be addressed by the public health sector
- According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Hemophilia A affects 1 in 5,000 male births. About 400 babies are born with hemophilia A each year.
- Number of people living with hemophilia in the United States is not known. A CDC study conducted in six states in 1994 estimated that about 17,000 people had hemophilia at that time. Currently, the number of people with hemophilia in the United States is estimated to be about 20,000, based on expected births and deaths since 1994.
Rise in Incidences of Chronic Kidney Diseases
- Although chronic kidney diseases affect all age groups and sexes, it is more prevalent in aged individuals. It is estimated that the worldwide prevalence to be 23%–36% in people aged ≥64.
- It is a worldwide public health problem, and associated with impaired quality of life and substantially reduced life expectancy at all ages. It is also associated with excess risk for cardiovascular diseases and other conditions such as diabetes, infection, and cancer.
North America to Hold Major Share of Global infusion Warmer Market
- North America is expected to hold a major share of the global infusion warmer market during the forecast period. The market in North America is estimated to expand at a rapid pace in the near future, primarily due to structured reimbursement policies, increased prevalence rate of obesity & cardiovascular diseases, developed health care infrastructure, and continuous research activities in developing advanced technologies.
- Infusion warmer market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to the growing trend of preventive health care measures
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Infusion Warmer Market Report
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global infusion warmer market is highly concentrated due to a strong presence of a few key players. Several manufacturers hold major share of the market in their respective regions. Leading players operating in the global infusion warmer market are:
- Geratherm Medical AG
- Keewell Medical Technology
- Smiths Medical
- ARMSTRONG MEDICAL
- Angel Electronic Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Hawk Medical Instrument Co.,Ltd
- Parker Healthcare
- Fairmont Medical Products
Global Infusion Warmer Market: Research Scope
Global Infusion Warmer Market, by Product Type
- Large Area Flat
Global Infusion Warmer Market, by Application
- Intensive Care
- Operation Theater
- Animal Surgery
Global Infusion Warmer Market, by Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.