Global hinged labels market: Introduction
Hinged labels are also called as extended content labels. These are the labels which use the hinged pattern to increase the amount of printable surface required to feed product information. In these type of labels, the top surface is peeled off to reveal two additional printable panels. Also, hinged labels use repositionable adhesives in order to view interior of the label, then it can be resealed. Sometimes, it is required to put label on the front of the container, and not on the sides which possibly causes additional application problems and reduces shelf appeal. Hinged labels can fit in the front area of the container and allow necessary information to be printed on the all panels of the labels. Hinged labels are ideal for providing additional information as in case of drugs. Hinged labels finds useful applications in pharmaceutical industry, food & beverage industry, and in international retail where there is a need for multiple translations. Overall the outlook for the global hinged labels market is expected to be positive during the forecast period, which is attributed to increasing need for informative products.
Global hinged labels market: Dynamics
The global hinged labels market is expected to grow on the backdrop of increasing need of providing abundant information about the product. Many products which are available in the market, are regulated by the government agencies, and sometimes, they require companies to pack lots of information on the packaging. Hinged labels are great fit for many products which use small containers and bottles, otherwise the need for regulatory information force manufacturers to use larger containers, which is not economic. This factor is expected to drive the global hinged labels market growth during the forecast period. Hinged labels are produced to increase packaging space to convey in-depth information. Hinged labels are useful for various industries including pharmaceutical, personal care & cosmetics and other such industries. Hinged labels are not just limited to regulations though, but they are also an effective marketing tool for branding and promotions. It boost the hinged labels market growth. Hinged labels are useful for incorporating multiple languages, promotional items, cross promotional products, instant redeemable coupons, instructions and other such things. Hinged labels are cost reducing and space saving solution for packaging industry. These factors are expected to drive the growth of the global hinged labels market during the forecast period. Hinged labels are available in various types, including pressure sensitive labels, roll fed labels and cut & stack. These factors are anticipated to fuel the global hinged labels market during the forecast period.
Global hinged labels market: Segmentation
The global hinged label market has been segmented as:
On the basis of product type, the global hinged labels market has been segmented as:
- Pressure Sensitive
- Roll Fed
- Cut & Stack
*Prices for the global hinged labels market have been captured on the basis of product type
On the basis of application, the global hinged labels market has been segmented as:
On the basis of end use industry, the global hinged labels market has been segmented as:
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Nutraceutical Industry
- Food & Beverage Industry
- Personal Care & Cosmetics Industry
Global hinged labels market: Regional outlook
The global hinged labels market has been divided into seven key regions as follows–
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
In terms of value and volume, the APEJ region is expected to drive the global hinged labels market during the forecast period due to presence of many industries in the region. APEJ is a home to various pharmaceutical and food industries, which require to pack lots information onto the packaging. The North America and Western Europe are expected to witness lucrative growth in the global hinged labels market. Latin America is expected to witness below average growth in the hinged labels market due to economic downturn in the region. Eastern Europe hinged labels market is expected to observe lucrative growth due to presence of flourished cosmetic industry in the region. MEA is expected to witness average growth in the hinged labels market. Japan is expected to witness steady growth in the hinged labels market over the forecast period.
Global hinged labels market: Key players
Few of the key players operating in the global hinged labels market are – Quality Assured, Resource Label Group, Star Label Products, Advanced Labels NW, Labels West, and Edwards Label, Inc., among others.
Western Europe accounts for the highest production volume share for hinged labels, followed by the Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APeJ) region, and North America, in 2018.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.