Heat Sealable Packaging Film Market: Overview
As one of fastest growing segments of the packaging industry, flexible packaging combines the best qualities of plastic, paper and aluminum foil. Packaging Films provide a broad range of materials with protective qualities while employing minimum material. Flexible packaging includes packaging formats such as pouches, bags, liners, overwrap, etc. One of the packaging format is Heat sealable packaging films. Heat sealable packaging films are coextruded films with one side serving as heat sealable surface. Common substrates for heat seal packaging films include thermo foamed APET, CPET, unsaturated polyesters and paper. Heat sealable packaging films do not seal against polyolefin and polystyrene. They are also not peel able. Heat sealable packaging films are available in various versions, such as corona treated, chemical coated and metallized. These films are available in thickness range of 12 to 50 micron. Heat sealable packaging films are used in a wide range of applications for packaging and industrial uses. Heat sealable packaging films can be made of various materials, such as BOPP (Bi-axially oriented polypropylene), PET (polyethylene terephthalate) and polyester. Heat sealable packaging films exhibit strength and dimensional stability at high temperatures. Therefore, these films are suitable for heavier pack weight. Heat sealable packaging films are also available in transparent and opaque forms and make ideal packaging solutions for various products.
Heat Sealable Packaging Film Market: Dynamics
As the flexible packaging industry is growing at a rapid rate, the heat sealable packaging films market is expected to witness growth in the food packaging sector. Having excellent strength, stability and adhesive properties, heat sealable packaging films are an ideal flexible packaging option. Heat seal packaging films add value and marketability to food and non-food products alike. Moreover, they help in maintaining freshness of food and are economical. Factors that distinguish heat sealable packaging films from other conventional films are high flexibility, strength, strong dimensional steadiness and the fact that they are waterproof, assuring safety of products packed in them. PET Heat sealable packaging films have wide applications in pharmaceutical packaging. Metallized Heat sealable packaging films provide outstanding metal appearance, good barrier to moisture and light and high heat seal strength. Heat sealable packaging films are highly compatible when running through all types of packaging machines, such as vertical form fill seals, horizontal form fills and overwrap equipment. Some lidding applications where heat sealable packaging films are used are transparent monolayer sealants with APET, opaque barrier monolayer sealants with APET and transparent barrier laminate structures with APET. The life cycle attributes of flexible packaging demonstrate many sustainable advantages. With its versatility, custom qualities and efficiency in conserving resources, there is no better time to consider flexible packaging for the packaging of products. Due to the aforementioned factors, the heat sealable packaging film market is expected to witness positive growth during the forecast period.
Heat Sealable Packaging Film Market: Segmentation
The Heat sealable packaging films market is segmented on the basis of material type into:
The Heat sealable packaging films market is segmented on the basis of thickness into:
- Less than 12 micron
- 12-30 micron
- More than 30 micron
The Heat sealable packaging films market is segmented on the basis of film type into:
- Transparent heat sealable film
- Metallized opaque heat sealable film
The Heat sealable packaging films market is segmented on the basis of End use into:
Heat Sealable Packaging Film Market: Geographic Outlook
Asia-Pacific accounts for a significant share in the heat sealable packaging film market owing to the growing food industry in the region as compared to other regions. Furthermore, the significant growth of pharmaceutical packaging market is expected to bolster the growth of heat sealable packaging films. The Europe market for heat sealable packaging films is followed by Asia-Pacific heat sealable packaging films. The North America Heat Sealable Packaging Film market will follow these two markets.
Heat Sealable Packaging Film Market: Key Players
- Borealis AG
- Cosmo films Limited.
- Polyplex Corporation Ltd.
- Ester Industries
- Toray Industries Inc.
- Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Group
- DuPont Teijin Films
- HEAT SEAL LLC.
- Imperial World Trade Pvt. Ltd
- Tropack Packmittel GMBH
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Regional Analysis Includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- A detailed overview of single-use sterilization wraps market
- Changing single-use sterilization wraps market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth single-use sterilization wraps market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape of single-use sterilization wraps market
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on single-use sterilization wraps market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.