Global F-Style Cans Market: Overview
F-style cans are used for transportation of hazardous and non-hazardous liquids, which require safe handling. F-style cans are available in the variety of sizes which includes ½ & ¼ pint, 1 pint, ½ gallon, 1 quart, and 1-gallon sizes among others. F-style cans which are made of metal use tinplate steel, which efficiently prevents rusting, and protects the content inside. Screw cap closure for f-style cans is an appropriate packaging solution to ensure safe and secure transportation of goods. F-style cans are also referred to as oblong cans. F-style cans are packed as a bulk pallet or shipped in cartons. F-style cans can be used for the variety of applications in the chemical industry, also for filling paint and other fluids. The global f-style cans market is estimated to have an expansion during the forecast period, as the protective packaging solutions are more preferred by the manufacturers. Metal f-style cans are used by manufacturers as they have a lighter environmental footprint than plastic, although plastic offers lightweight packaging. The demand for f-style cans is expected to increase, as manufacturers are providing better appearance and designing to the packaging solutions.
Global F-Style Cans Market: Dynamics
The temperature handling capability of metal f-style cans is boosting the growth of the market. The increasing demand for re-usable and ¬safe packaging solutions is a key factor enhancing production capabilities of the manufacturers in the f-style cans market. The f-style cans market can be affected by amendments in IMDG (International Maritime Dangerous Goods) code, which is accepted as the international guideline to the safe shipment of dangerous goods by water on the vessel. Companies which transports their products using f-style cans through water must check its manufacturer’s affiliations. Small f-style cans are also used by alcoholic beverage manufacturers, designed mainly for better appearance. Metal f-style cans are can be easily handled, and are durable. Consumers mainly use rectangular f-style cans and provide better storage. F-style cans are manufactured both in metal and plastic materials, which is determined according to the consumer requirements. F-style cans market is anticipated to have significant growth during the forecast period, as the demand for food grade oil is increasing along with requirement of protective and safe transportation.
Global F-Style Cans Market: Segmentation
On the basis of application, the global f-style cans market has been segmented as
- Other fluids
On the basis of material type, the global f-style cans market has been segmented as
On the basis of end use, the global f-style cans market has been segmented as
- Food & Beverages
- Material Science Industry
Global F-Style Cans Market: Key Players
- L. Smith Company
- Mauser Packaging Solutions
- Kaplan Container Inc.
- Great Western Containers Inc.
- Allied Cans Limited
- Qiming Industrial Packaging Containers & Accessories
Global F-Style Cans Market: Regional Outlook
California’s Rigid Plastic Containers Law was enacted to limit the amount of plastic waste. Also, the container should maintain its shape, irrespective of temperature and weight variation. The North America f-style cans market is estimated to have slow growth during the forecast period. The Asia Pacific f-style cans market has moderate growth, as the flexible packaging replacing some of the rigid packaging formats, in various countries such as India and China. The f-style cans market in Brazil and Mexico is expected to grow, as the usage of aluminum cans is increasing. Globally, around 200 Billion aluminum cans are used every year through beer and soda packaging, boosting f-style cans market.
Global F-Style Cans Market: Key Developments
- Manufacturers in f-style cans market prefer acquisitions and mergers as their key strategy to enhance their product portfolio as well as overall production capacity. Mauser Packaging solutions entered into a plan of merger with parent holding company of Industrial Container Services, which is a leading provider of container solutions, and container services.
On the basis of region, global f-style cans market has been segmented as
- North America
- Latin America
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- The Asia Pacific excluding Japan
- The Middle East and Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.