Esophageal Obturator Airway Kits Market: Overview
- In the early 1970s, esophageal obturator airway kits was the only emergency medical technique (EMT)-level option available other than oral airway. The device consists of a facemask with a snap-in protruding member, which is inserted into the esophagus and a distal balloon is inflated with the help of a syringe. The balloon is usually located in the esophagus where it blocks gastric contents from entering the pharynx. However, the protruding tube is rigid and may enter the trachea. Esophageal obturator airway kits are used in cardiopulmonary resuscitation. The kit prevents gastrointestinal inflation and regurgitation, and provides ventilation.
- The global esophageal obturator airway kits market is anticipated to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period, owing to the increase in demand for airway management devices, continuous development in esophageal gastric tube airway kits and other consumables, and high adoption of these kits for emergency care in hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers
Get a Glimpse of the In-Depth Analysis through our Pressure Esophageal Obturator Airway Kits Market Report Brochure
Drivers of Global Esophageal Obturator Airway Kits Market
- The global esophageal obturator airway kits market is expected to be driven by easy availability of esophageal obturator airway kits, and increase in the number of suppliers and distributors of airway management devices and kits
- Evolution of esophageal obturator airway kits can be traced back from rigid protruding tubes to second-generation obturator airway devices. These devices are known as esophageal gastric tube airways.
- The esophageal gastric tube airway is characterized by a lumen through the obturating tube, which allows the passage of a small suction tube helping clinician to relieve air from the stomach
- The next or third generation of esophageal obturator airway is Combitube Airway, also known as esophageal tracheal airway or esophageal tracheal double-lumen airway. The device uses oropharyngeal balloon inside the mouth of a facemask, sealing the end of the device, thus allowing ventilation. Moreover, it has two tubes instead of one ensuring proper placement of the device.
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Esophageal Obturator Airway Kits Market
- North America is projected to account for a prominent share of the global esophageal obturator airway kits market during the forecast period. Growth of the esophageal obturator airway kits market in the region can be ascribed to the increase in airway management in anesthetic practice, advancements in safe management of the airway, and rise in awareness about the use of esophageal obturator airway kits.
- The U.S. is likely to hold the maximum share of the North America esophageal obturator airway kits market. This can be attributed to the strengthening distribution channel for of kits and instruments, increase in the use of anesthesia care devices, and growth of the medical device industry.
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Esophageal Obturator Airway Kits Market Report
Key Players in Global Market
Major players operating in the global esophageal obturator airway kits market are:
- Ambu A/S.
- Teleflex Medical Europe Ltd.
Global Esophageal Obturator Airway Kits Market: Research Scope
Global Esophageal Obturator Airway Kits Market, by Product Type
Global Esophageal Obturator Airway Kits Market, by End-user
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Global Esophageal Obturator Airway Kits Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.