Global Cylindrical Round Bottles Market: Overview
Bottles, over the years have emerged as a preliminary requirement during the course of consumer’s daily lives. Bottle manufacturers are determined to launch novel product designs that serve consumer demands as well as preferences. Largely manufactured from plastic or glass, the cylindrical round bottles largely used as a dose packaging product for medicinal drugs. Additionally, increased application of cylindrical round bottles across cosmetics and personal care industry are expected to escalate the growth in the cylindrical round bottle market.
Global Cylindrical Round Bottles Market: Dynamics
Over the coming years, impressive growth in pharmaceutical industry is composed to replicate significant demand for cylindrical round bottles. In addition to pharmaceutical industry, a chunk of demand has been reported from food & beverage ingredients, cosmetic and other markets.
Nevertheless, the fragile nature as well as limited recyclable usage of the cylindrical round bottles look to be the restraining factors for cylindrical round bottles market.
Global Cylindrical Round Bottles Market: Company Developments and Industry Level Trends
Key market participants that operate in the cylindrical round bottles market have focus towards advances in terms of bottles design as well as manufacturing capacity expansion all across the globe.
- In 2014, SIGG Switzerland AG started producing 100% recyclable and BPA free Polypropylene bottles with same ecological standards of aluminum bottles.
- In Oct 2016, Contigo extended its Ashland water bottle design to new glass bottle. The bottle design is also offered in stainless steel and Tritan versions.
Global Cylindrical Round Bottles Market: Segmentation
The global cylindrical round bottles market can be segmented on the basis of material, size/capacity, closure, preferred distribution network and the end use industry served.
The global cylindrical round bottles market can be segmented on the basis of material type into:
- Plastic Bottles
- High-density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Low-density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Other Plastics
- Borosilicate Glass
- Soda Lime Glass
- Lead Glass
- Stainless Steel
The global cylindrical round bottles market can be segmented on the basis of size/capacity into:
- Cylindrical Round Bottles with Capacity Less than 100 ml
- 100 ml - 500 ml
- 500 ml - 1000 ml / 1 Liter
- 1 Liter – 5 Liter
- Cylindrical Round Bottles with Capacity 5 Liter & Above
The global cylindrical round bottles market can be segmented on the basis of closure type into:
- Cylindrical Round Bottles with Crown Cap
- Screw Cap
- Flat Top Caps
- Friction Fit Caps
- Hole Caps
- Metal Caps
- Cylindrical Round Bottles with Other Caps & Closures
The global cylindrical round bottles market can be segmented on the basis of distribution network into:
- Departmental Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Discount Stores
- Online Sales
- Others (Independent/Specialty Stores)
The global cylindrical round bottles market can be segmented on the basis of end use industry served into:
- Food and Beverage
- Home & Personal Care
- Chemical & Fertilizers / Pesticides
- Pharmaceutical & Health care
Global Cylindrical Round Bottles Market: Regional Outlook
The global cylindrical round bottles market is segmented into seven regions, namely, Latin America, North America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East and Africa (MEA), Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), and Japan.
The market for cylindrical round bottles is largely developed in the Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) region with high pharmaceutical & chemical production over the past decade, with the some big established enterprises primarily concerted in the China, India, Thailand, etc.
China & India together accounts for nearly half of global chemical & pharmaceuticals market, and with these markets characterized by continious growth, the market for cylindrical round bottles are expected to witness meteoric increase in demand over the coming decade.
Global Cylindrical Round Bottles Market: Key Players
Some of the key players currently operating in the global cylindrical round bottles market are:
- AptarGroup Inc.
- Gerresheimer AG
- Amcor Ltd.
- Alpha Packaging
- Berry Plastics Group Inc.
- COMAR LLC
- Drug Plastics
- Tim Plastics Inc.
- Berk Co. LLC
- Pretium Packaging Corp.
- Glopak Cole-Parmer India Pvt. Ltd
- MJS Packaging, Inc.,
- Sunburst Bottle Co.
- Shandong Pharmaceutical Glass Co., Ltd
The report on cylindrical round bottles is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, as well as inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The cylindrical round bottles report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The cylindrical round bottles report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Global Cylindrical Round Bottles Market: Regional Analysis
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Global Cylindrical Round Bottles Market: Report Highlights
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the cylindrical round bottles industry
- In-depth cylindrical round bottles market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected cylindrical round bottles market size regarding volume and value
- Recent cylindrical round bottles industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape for cylindrical round bottles market.
- Strategies for key players for cylindrical round bottles market and products offered by them.
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth in cylindrical round bottles market
- A neutral perspective on cylindrical round bottles market performance
- Must-have information for cylindrical round bottles market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.