Global Corrugated Slip Sheets Market: An Overview
Over the years, conventional wooden pallets which occupies a lot of space during returnable transports & logistics are expected to be replaced by palletized slip sheets thus minimizing the space constraints. The pallet slip sheets are usually manufactured with corrugated materials which weighs 20 times less in comparison with wooden pallets thus reducing overall weight of shipment. Also, corrugated slip sheets are easy to replace with eliminating the need for pallet exchange and hence significantly lead in reduction of material handling costs. Corrugated slip sheets are extensively used in transportation & handling of unitized load inside the facility. Corrugated slip sheets occur to be best available cost-efficient and an environment friendly palletizing solution.
Global Corrugated Slip Sheets Market: Dynamics
Rise in demand for light-in-weight, cost efficient and environment friendly load unitizing solution is expected to fuel the global market for corrugated slip sheets over the forecast period. Moreover, corrugated slip sheets incur very less maintenance cost and are easy to recycle or disposed-off in the external environment. Also, increase in budgetary allocations among product manufacturers for research and development to separate their slip sheets from the other manufacturers, is expected to drive the global market for corrugated slip sheets.
However, corrugated slip sheets involves additional investment on resources such as arrangement of separate push-pull forklift for material-handling & transportation purposes to implement this type of palletizing solution.
Global Corrugated Slip Sheets Market: Company Developments and Industry Level Trends
Key market participants all across the globe that operate in the palletizing solutions market are focusing on designing innovative products of pallet slip sheets that offer enhanced cost-effective load-unitizing outlook
- In November 2015, JohnPac, LLC launched thin pallet-sized slip sheets commonly made of corrugated, fiberboard and cardboard and are designed to meet the physical requirements of supply chain.
Global Corrugated Slip Sheets Market: Segmentation
The global corrugated slip sheets market is segmented as follows -
On the basis of number of lips, the global corrugated slip sheets market is segmented into –
- Single Lip Corrugated Slip Sheets
- Multiple Lip Corrugated Slip Sheets
On the basis of coating type, the global corrugated slip sheets market is segmented into –
- Moisture Barrier Coating
- Grease Barrier Coating
- Anti-slip Coating
- Water-resistance Coating
- Other Coatings
On the basis of end use industries served, the global corrugated slip sheets market is segmented into –
- Food & Beverages
- Personal care & Home care
- Building & Construction
- Chemical & Fertilizers
- Others Industries
Global Corrugated Slip Sheets Market: Regional Outlook
The global corrugated slip sheets market is segmented into seven regions, namely, Latin America, North America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East and Africa (MEA), Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), and Japan.
The North Americas as well as the European countries are expected to rule the corrugated slip sheets market owing to budding rules and regulations for use of sustainable and environmental friendly palletizing solutions. Also, in comparison with conventional wooden pallets, the corrugated slip sheets form to be a convenient & cost-effective load unitizing product.
The Asia Pacific region which includes countries such as China & India with high growth in manufacturing sector are expected to display robust demand in corrugated slip sheets market owing to mounting awareness to meet sustainability targets. However, less number of corrugated slip sheets manufacturers and supplier in the region are likely to hinder the market share of Asia Pacific region in global corrugated slip sheets market
Global Corrugated Slip Sheets Market: Key players
Some of the key participants operating in the global corrugated slip sheets market are –
- Smurfit Kappa Group
- KapStone Paper and Packaging Corporation
- International Paper. Co.
- Industrial Packaging Corporation
- GUNTHER SAS
- Continental Paper & Plastics Corp.
- CGP Industries S.A.S.
- Marvatex Inc.
- REPSCO Inc.
- Dura-Fibre, LLC.
- CROWN PAPER CONVERTING INC
- Opprocon, Inc
- Falcon Packaging & Converting Ltd.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.