Bag sealing tape Dispenser Market: An Overview
Bag sealing tape dispenser is a unique bag closing system which uses resealable tape and paper combination to seal the bags. This type of packaging gives the authencity and act in a favor of customer protection, it lets the customer know that they are first to open the bag. Bag sealing tape dispenser is made up of stainless steel with the mounting of tape rolls inside the dispenser and it is the hygienic ways of bag sealing which creates an air tight seal to keep the product fresh and enhance the shelf life. Bag sealing tape dispenser increases the efficiency of the process while saving the labor cost and with high production rate. The development of e-commerce sector with the increase in purchasing power of the customers have led to the growth of bag sealing tape dispenser market during the forecast period.
Bag sealing tape Dispenser Market: Dynamics
The bag sealing tape dispenser is the most used unit in the industry's batch manufacturing packaging. For the packaging of fruits & vegetables, ready to eat food, bakery and frozen food, the bag sealing tape dispenser is used. The development in technology that offers cost-effective and energy-efficient devices can serve as a catalyst for the dispenser of bag sealing tape. The manufacturers of products favor this packaging approach because it protects the product's consistency by avoiding odor transfer, waste reduction and contamination during shipping. By using printed seals and label marking, date coding and tagging on the packages at the point of service, marketers use this as an opportunity to advertise their products. In addition, the demand for bag sealing tape dispensers is expected to expand with the prominent growth rate, with many advantages such as ease of packaging the products and retaining the product quality.
In the past year, with low demand and insufficient supply of services, the transport of goods was affected during COVID-19 pandemic. Restricted transport has created numerous obstacles for the development of the industry in all countries. The factories are back in operations after new government rules and regulations, which illustrates the substantial increase in the demand for bag sealing tape dispensers.
Bag sealing tape Dispenser Market: Segmentation
Globally, the bag sealing tape dispenser market is segmented by type of dispenser, material, bag neck size and end uses
By Type of Dispenser, the global bag sealing tape dispenser market has been segmented as follows
- Standard bag sealing tape dispenser
- Large bag sealing tape dispenser
- Extra Large bag sealing tape dispenser
By Material, the global bag sealing tape dispenser market has been segmented as follows
By Bag Neck Size, the global bag sealing tape dispenser market has been segmented as follows
- 5mm to 10mm
- 10mm to 15mm
- 15mm to 20mm
- 20mm and more
By End Use, the global bag sealing tape dispenser market has been segmented as follows
- Food & Beverages
- Consumer Goods
- Gift & Toys
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
Bag sealing tape Dispenser Market: Regional Outlook
The bag sealing tape dispenser market has been analyzed based on sales growth and value across different Regions that include Asia Pacific, Latin, and North America, Oceania, Europe, and the Middle East and Africa. Market in the region of North America and Europe is already matured so the growth of bag sealing tape dispenser is slow with more number of competitors in the market. In Asia pacific, the increase in the online retail store fuels the market of bag sealing tape dispenser with the potential growth rate during the forecast period. Further MEA and Latin America are likely to display stable growth in bag sealing tape dispenser market.
Bag sealing tape Dispenser Market: Key Players
The key players of bag sealing tape dispenser market are
- Hebei Herpu Import and Export Trading Co., Ltd.
- International Plastics Inc.
- Hualian Machinery Group Co.,Ltd
- Wenzhou Xingye Packing Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Intertape Polymer Group
- FindTape.com LLC.
- Prismatape UK Ltd
- Excell Factory Inc.
- YAESU KEIKOGYO Co.,Ltd.
- MANDSORWALA PACKAGING
- Maggikann Technologies Private Limited.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on cement packaging market segments and geographies.
Regional Analysis Includes-
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing bag sealing tape dispenser market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the cement packaging market
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.