Anti-crease Agents: Introduction
- Anti-crease agents are chemicals that are used for improving the performance and look of finished textiles. At present, natural or synthetic resins are used to impart crease resistance to finished textiles. These resins enhance the look and performance as per the end-user requirement.
- The anti-crease agents market has been developing since the last few years. The use of newer ingredients employing newer techniques has led to an improvement in performance of anti-crease agents in wrinkle-free fabrics.
Key Drivers and Restraints of Anti-crease Agents Market
- Rise in demand for crease-free textiles and advancement of textile features such as pattern, color, and texture are key factors driving the anti-crease agents market. Changing trends in the fashion and textile industry and advancement of textile manufacturing processes have boosted the demand for anti-crease agents.
- Tropical countries that display high demand for cotton fabrics offer vast potential for the growth of the anti-crease agents market. Rise in demand for crease-free cotton clothing and other cotton merchandise is expected to drive the demand for anti-crease agents.
- Chemicals used in anti-crease agents are strictly controlled for composition. They are handled carefully to avoid risks to human or to property. This includes high quality chemicals and compounds that are safe to use.
- The anti-crease agents market is hampered due to several factors. Anti-crease agents decrease the tensile strength of textile, resulting in easy tear and reduced life of the textile. Excessive use of anti-creasing agents not only leaves an unpleasant odor on finished products, but also makes them feel stiff and harsh, which may not be comfortable for the user. Anti-crease agents contain chlorine and formaldehyde that pose a health risk to users due to their allergic properties. These factors are hampering the anti-crease agents market.
Anti-crease Agents Market: Segments
- The global anti-crease agents market can be segmented based on type, application, cross-linking chemical agent, and region
- In terms of type, the global anti-crease agents market can be bifurcated into dye-bath lubricant and wet processing lubricant
- Based on application, global anti-crease agents market can be segregated into personal use and public use
- Based on cross-linking chemical agent, global anti-crease agents market can be divided into di methylol urea (DMU), di methylol ethylene urea (DMEU), di methylol di hydroxy ethylene urea (DMDHEU), di methylol propylene urea (DMPU), and tri methylol melamine (TMM)
COVID-19 Impact on Anti-crease Agents Market
- Emergence of the new COVID strain in many developed and developing countries has adversely affected the health care infrastructure. Hospital staff, medicines, oxygen beds, and ventilators are in short supply. Supply chains are facing disruptions, leading to disturbances in production activities in many countries. This is adversely affecting the global anti-crease agents market.
- On January 30, 2020, the International Health Regulations Emergency Committee of the World Health Organization (WHO) declared the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak a public health emergency of international concern. Originating in China, the virus has spread to at least 213 countries and territories around the world.
Asia Pacific to Dominate Anti-crease Agents Market
- In terms of geography, the global agricultural surfactants market can be segmented into North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is expected to emerge as a significant market for anti-crease agents due to the large demand for cotton fabrics and the changing styling trends in the fashion industry in China and India
- Demand for anti-crease agents is also high in North America and Europe due to development of the fashion industry in these regions. Growth in spending power of the people and upgrade in technology are some factors estimated to drive the anti-crease agents market.
- The anti-crease agents market in Middle East & Africa is estimated to expand at a sluggish pace during the forecast period
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Anti-crease Agents
- The global anti-crease agents market was consolidated in 2020. Major players have prominent presence in developed and developing countries. Key manufacturers operating in the global agricultural surfactants market include:
- Kunal Organics Pvt Ltd
- Star Orechem International Pvt Ltd
- Setas Color Centre
- Neochem Technologies
- Sarex Chemicals
- Rung International
- Kolorjet Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
- SIAM Pro Dyechem Group
- Alam Chemicals
- Zhuhai Lingxiang Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Golden Technologica
Global Anti-crease Agents Market: Research Scope
Global Anti-crease Agents Market, by Type
- Dye-bath Lubricant
- Wet Processing Lubricant
Global Anti-crease Agents Market, by Application
- Personal Use
- Public Use
Global Anti-crease Agents Markets, by Cross-linking Chemical Agent
- Di Methylol Urea (DMU)
- Di Methylol Ethylene Urea (DMEU)
- Di Methylol Di Hydroxy Ethylene Urea (DMDHEU)
- Di Methylol Propylene Urea (DMPU)
- Tri Methylol Melamine (TMM)
Global Anti-crease Agents Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.