Global Protective Clothing Market: Overview
The global protective clothing market is growing at a steady pace, credit a sturdy growth rate, compounded annually. The CAGR will help the market players witness a slew of profitable opportunities arising over the forecast period of 2019 to 2027.
It is significant to note here that a number of industries demand protective clothing for employees owing to high risks associated with the job. Some of these include manufacturing, oil and gas, construction, and chemical. As regulation around the safety of these workers gain prominence, demand for protective clothing would see an upward curve. Governments across the world are taking cognizance of these measures and their usefulness, pushing the market on a high growth trajectory. This is particularly true of the developing regions of the world.
Region-wise, Asia Pacific and North America would be regions worthy of setting the eyes on over the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Protective Clothing Market: Notable Development
A number of strategic manoeuvres are noted in the market landscape of protective clothing. Players are making efforts towards claiming a better position over the forecast period.
In the year 2019, DuPont Safety and Construction came up with a new portfolio of sleeve and glove solutions. It is called Tychem and Kevlar. The solutions are for the Indian market. It improves workplace protection in a number of environments that pose dangers. These include automotive, manufacturing, and oil and gas. This increases competition for the other players and helps the company consolidate its position in the regional market.
The global Protective Clothing market is competitive and slightly fragmented. The players that are helping the global protective clothing market grow with their active pursuit of innovation and higher market share are outlined below:
- 3M Company (US)
- E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company (US)
- Ansell Limited (US)
- Kimberly Clark Corp (US)
- Teijin Limited (Japan)
- Sioen Industries (Belgium)
- Lakeland Industries, Inc. (US)
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
Global Protective Clothing Market: Key trends and driver
The global Protective Clothing market is on a upward trajectory owing to numerous factors - trends and drivers. Some of the major factors that are marking the forecast period of the global protective clothing market are spelled out below. These include growth in manufacturing and increase in construction volumes.
- Growth in manufacturing will lead to growth in protective clothing market. Based on performance and application, material selection is made in the industry. These are important to ensure casualties are prevented and on the job injuries are reduced. Additionally, increase in construction activities is creating demand for protective clothing, making the market grow by a substantial amount.
- An 85% increase in construction volumes is anticipated by experts in the construction market by the year 2030. That means need for protective clothing will increase in step with it. The construction growth would be highest in the countries of United States of America, India, and China, which will account for 57% of the growth.
Global Protective Clothing Market: Regional Analysis
The largest regional market in the global protective clothing market is that of North America. Over the forecast period, the region will continue the trend. Multiple factors help the North American market maintain dominance. Some of these are high levels of awareness, strict safety regulations, and presence of various companies in the market landscape. Players in the region are highly focused on development of more effective clothing. It is no surprise that the region is marked by innovation and that will be the primary force driving the market onto a high growth trajectory.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.