Angioplasty Filter System Market: Introduction
- Angioplasty is the procedure performed to restore blood flow through the artery. In coronary artery disease, arteries are blocked due to the deposition of sticky material called plaque.
- Angioplasty filter system is a type of embolic protection device. It provides distal embolic protection without flow arrest. Embolic protection device can be deployed distally using a filter.
- The global angioplasty filter system market is expected to be driven by increase in prevalence of diabetes, rise in cardiovascular procedures, and growth in awareness about complications related to cardiovascular procedures is expected to augment for the growth of market.
Key Drivers of Global Angioplasty Filter System Market
- The global angioplasty filter system market is likely to be driven by the rise in diabetic population, increase in prevalence of cardiovascular disorder, and technological advancements
- According to the American Heart Association, in 2018, about 92.1 million U.S. adults were living with some form of cardiovascular disease or after-effects of a stroke
- Various advantages offered by angioplasty filter systems such as preservation of antegrade flow, real time debris capture, and contrast imaging possible through intervention. Thus, benefits of angioplasty filter systems over other embolic protection devices will attribute for the growth of angioplasty filter systems market
- Rise in research activities in distal embolic filters will increase the demand for angioplasty filter systems. Government bodies and Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) are collaborating to organize awareness programs about cardiovascular and neurovascular diseases and their treatment.
Get a Glimpse of the In-Depth Analysis through our Comprehensive Angioplasty Filter System Market Report Brochure
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Angioplasty Filter System Market
- North America is a leading market for angioplasty filter systems driven by the high rate of adoption of technologically advanced products for cardiovascular procedure.
- Increase in prevalence of Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD) in the aging population is expected to propel the market during the forecast period. Manufacturers are focused on entering partnerships with laboratories will fuel the market growth in the U.S.
- According to the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention statistics, in 2016, prevalence of PAD increases with age, such as over 5% for 60 years to 69 years, around 10% for 70 years to 79 years, over 20% for octogenarians in the U.S.
- Countries in Europe are offering favorable reimbursement policies, which is anticipated to propel the market in the region during the forecast period
- There is an surge in demand for angioplasty filter systems due to expansion in patient pool, increase in number of hospitals, and government support for improving the health care sector, especially in Asia Pacific, Latin America, Africa, and the Middle East
- According to the Central Bureau of Health Intelligence, the number of government hospitals in India increased from 4,571 in 2000 to 11,993 in 2011. Thus, significant rise in the number of hospitals in Asia Pacific is likely to boost the angioplasty filter systems market. This is expected to augment the market during the forecast period.
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Angioplasty Filter System Market Report
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Major players operating in the global angioplasty filter system market are:
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Cardinal Health.
- Contego Medical, LLC
Global Angioplasty Filter System Market: Research Scope
Global Angioplasty Filter System Market, by Type
- Carotid Artery Angioplasty
- Cerebral Angioplasty
- Peripheral Balloon Angioplasty
Global Angioplasty Filter System Market, by End-user
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Specialty Clinics
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.