The overall tepid growth scenario in the global defense and aeronautics industry will be offset to some degree by the encouraging performance of the commercial aerospace sector – not just in mature but also growth economies. The global defense and aeronautics industry hasn’t entirely been able to overcome the blow dealt by the 2008 global recession but the next few years could bring with them a change in the status quo. While commercial aircraft production is poised to soar to touch new highs in the 2015, this cannot be said with the same level of confidence for defense aircraft production.
While austerity measures in developed economies are now being lifted, and are leading to increased revenue for the defense and aerospace sector, a significant increase in defense and aeronautics spending is being reported from countries such as India, Russia, China, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Japan, and South Korea. Venturing into adjacent industries is a key strategy being adopted by major companies in the defense and aeronautics sector.
Defense and Aeronautics Market Research Reports
- Sports Gun Market (Type - Shotguns, Rifles, and Handguns; Application - Competitive Shooting, Hunting, and Recreation) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Published Date: 2016-12-08120 Pages
A sports gun is defined as a non-lethal or less-lethal rifle, pistol, handgun or shotgun intended for competitive and recreational shooting, recreation, and hunting purposes. These guns are increasing in popularity owing to the surge in participation of emerging and developing economies in global shooting events. The global market is projected to grow in the near future.
- Armored Vehicle Market (Technology - Active Protection System, Inter Operable Communication, Modular Ballistic Armor, Electric Armor, Situational Awareness System, Active Mine Protection, Vehicle Information Integration; Vehicle Type - Light Protected Vehicles, Infantry Fighting Vehicles, Armored Personnel Carriers, Armored Amphibious Vehicles, Main Battle Tanks, Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicles; Application - Military, Law Enforcement, Commercial) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2023
Published Date: 2016-08-05115 Pages
Military vehicles require robust capabilities to overcome threats from both internal damages and external sources. The deployment of military troops in extreme environmental scenarios has led to the investments in improving the vehicle competencies in terms of technology. Various rugged systems and devices are constantly being integrated in the military vehicles worldwide specific to different regional applications.
- Commercial Aviation Crew Management System Market, By Type (Software, Hardware and Services) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2023
Published Date: 2016-02-2975 Pages
Commercial aviation crew management system include different operational systems which perform functions such as crew manifest, crew manning, sick, vacation, and absence management, training, special capability and credentials and contract rules management among others.
- Military Vetronics Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2023
Published Date: 2016-01-27124 Pages
Vetronics are the electronics systems integrated in military vehicles for streamlining activities such as communications, navigation, surveillance and vehicle health management among others. The global market for military vetronics is primarily driven by escalating need for real time data to improve battlespace awareness of soldiers and mission specific operational efficiency of the military vehicles.
- Small Arms and Light Weapons (SALW) Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2014 - 2020
Published Date: 2015-12-11125 Pages
Small arms and Light Weapons (SALW) refers to two different classes of weapons. Small arms refer to the kind of weapons designed solely for individual use whereas, light weapons includes arms designed to be used by a crew of two or three persons. The global Small Arms and Light Weapons (SALW) market has been categorized on the basis of types, application and geography.
- Commercial Avionics Systems Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2021
Published Date: 2015-11-2497 Pages
Avionics systems are electronics that are fitted in an aircraft for streamlining its operational functions. The growth in global air traffic owing to the increasing business and leisure in various countries across the globe is positively influencing the market for commercial avionics systems in the aviation industry.
- Ammunition Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2021
Published Date: 2015-10-19131 Pages
Procuring and developing enhanced weaponry and ammunition has become highly competitive these days. Considered as a way to ensure the security of a nation from foreign forces, arms and ammunition currently form a big part of any country’s annual spending. Rising concerns in the form of unfavorable geopolitical disputes and threats from terrorists are also significantly leading to the increased demand for a variety of weapons and ammunition on the global front.
- Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear (CBRN) Security Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2021
Published Date: 2015-09-1692 Pages
Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) security includes the protective and preventive measures to combat situations which involve these hazardous agents. CBRN security is a growing market worldwide owing to the concerns for protection of civilian lives and maintenance of economic stability. Threats from terrorist organizations and geo-political issues are the primary drivers of the global CBRN security market
- Cyber Weapon Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2021
Published Date: 2015-09-0277 Pages
Cyberspace has emerged as the new domain for warfare. Any information technology (IT) based system connected to the Internet is vulnerable to cyber-attacks. Cyber weapons are advanced cyber warfare tools that are powered with weaponized zero-day exploits or vulnerabilities in software primarily aimed for launching an effective cyber-attack on enemy networks.
- Directed Energy Weapons Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2014 - 2020
Published Date: 2015-08-20100 Pages
Directed energy weapons (DEW) emits highly focused energy towards a target object or individual in order to damage or disable it. These weapon systems can be either lethal or non-lethal based on their application areas. A DEW system can be deployed in all three formats: land based, naval, and airborne.
- Non-Lethal Weapons Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2021
Published Date: 2015-08-05141 Pages
Non-lethal weapons also known as “less than lethal” weapons are witnessing a growth in demand by law enforcement agencies and military organizations worldwide. The market for non-lethal weapons market is expected to grow as an essential asymmetric warfare tool over the forecast period globally. Changing warfare tactics from traditional to rebellious protest in urban areas have significantly influenced the growth of the non-lethal weapons market globally
- Homeland Security Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2013 - 2020
Published Date: 2014-07-02107 Pages
Homeland security is an umbrella term for safeguarding the nation against any anti-social groups and threats by terrorist organizations. The market is chiefly driven by various government initiatives undertaken to prevent cross border insurgency and increasing terrorist threats around the world. The government initiatives are boosting the market for homeland security products.
- Commercial Aircraft Market (Engine, Parts, and Equipment) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2013 - 2019
Published Date: 2014-06-1394 Pages
This report covers the market analysis for various parameters including types of aircraft, and the components used in an aircraft with prime focus on the type of jet engine used in the aircraft. The stakeholders for this study include commercial aircraft engine, parts, and equipment manufacturers, and government.
- Man-Portable Military Electronics Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2013 - 2019
Published Date: 2014-06-05128 Pages
The man-portable military electronics includes all the portable equipments which facilitates and enhances the functional capabilities of military personals in the battlefield. These electronic equipments act as a force multiplier by providing advanced situational awareness and direct link communications to dismounted soldiers. The man-portable military electronics are crucial in achieving speed, agility and responsiveness by combat soldiers in battlefield.
- Military Radar Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2013 - 2019
Published Date: 2014-06-03104 Pages
Radar systems are widely used across different sections of the military forces such as army, navy and air force. Various types of military radar are ground based, naval, air borne and space based. Technological advancements and the increasing demand for hi tech artillery, arms and devices are the major factors driving the market at present.
- Air Traffic Control Equipment Market (Commercial aircrafts, Military aircrafts and Private aircrafts) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2013 - 2019
Published Date: 2014-04-2469 Pages
Air traffic control equipment provides flexible and adaptable operation of aircrafts in order to improve air traffic, safety, efficiency and capacity. Efficient air traffic management will require new traffic management equipment on planes in service and those in production. Replacement of obsolete air traffic control systems is not an easy task because air traffic control is continuous and ongoing activity that cannot be interrupted when any replacement of old equipment takes place.
Displaying (16) Records
- Aircraft Video Surveillance Systems Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2024
The growing significance of passenger safety has bolstered the demand for video surveillance systems. Aircraft video surveillance systems form a supportive infrastructure that help in the monitoring and analysis of aircraft in processes such as the avoidance of theft of luggage, prevention of the inappropriate cockpit admission of the passengers, and monitoring of the areas where the flight crew has limited access. Numerous airline companies are looking to reduce their total operation cost by introducing the latest avionics in the aircraft systems.
- Next Generation Bullet Proofing Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Bullet proofing helps prevent high velocity projectiles or bullet from penetrating the surface. Bullet resistant materials are often used to protect personnel from death or serious injuries in law enforcement and military field. Bullet resistance is more precise than bullet proof as there are few practical materials which can provide thorough protection against all types of bullets even after several hits at identical location. Bullet-resistant materials also known as ballistic materials can be rigid or supple.
- Bullet Proof Jacket Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Bullet proof jackets often known by bullet proof vests is an armor that helps to protect the soldiers from bullets, knives, bomb explosion by absorbing the impact and stop the attack from penetrating in the body. The soft vest is made of different layers of woven and laminated fibers that protect soldiers, security guards from shotgun, small caliber hand gun and explosives.
- Border Screening Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Border screening is a service where people with suspected cases of quarantine of their contact and diseases are identified and are isolated in order to prevent the entry of the infected persons to a geographic region or country. Border screening also includes security screening where screening is undertaken to avoid human, economic and financial losses.
- Aircraft Windows and Windshields Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Aircraft windows and windshields are made of plexiglass that ensure the protection of aircraft interiors from the UV radiations and wind. Furthermore, they also ensure in maintaining the air pressure balance of the aircrafts. The global increase in air travel is one of the major factors driving the market for commercial aircraft windows and windshields market.
- Military Helicopter Seats Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2024
The demand for military helicopter seats is increasing due to rising demand of military helicopters and it is likely to witness high growth due to several reasons such as increasing threats from terrorism and extremism among others.
- Land Based Air and Missile Defense Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Land based air and missile defense is considered as a weapon system. It finds its legitimacy or relevance in a nation’s basic need for homeland and sovereignty defense. In North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), air defense comprises both air defense fighters and ground based air defense. In addition, land based air and missile defense are mostly used for homeland security and military application. S-band and X-band are widely used for ground-based air and missile defense application.
- Flight Navigation System Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2024
The global flight navigation system market is experienced a steady growth throughout the forecast period from 2015 to 2021. The flight navigation management system market is highly competitive, with a limited number of market players. This system accommodates navigation and performance with aircraft system operations and integrates all the major functions starting from engine start and departs to landing and engine shut-down.
- Inertial Navigation System Market - Global Industry Analysis, Market Size, Share, Trends, Analysis, Growth and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Inertial Navigation Systems are used as navigational aid with reference to dead reckoning process which is used to determine initial position, attitude, and velocity of a moving object irrespective of external references. Inertia is the property of an object to maintain constant rotational and transactional velocity, excluding the disturbances caused by torques or forces.
- Infrared and Thermal Imaging Systems Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Infrared and thermal imaging technology enables to detect people and objects in absolute darkness and in very diverse conditions. The infrared and thermal imaging systems use state-of-art technology to detect heat or infrared radiations. Based on temperature difference these systems create crisp image. These systems are reliable in areas where critical temperature exists. These systems are compact and look much like a normal digital camera providing ease to generate real time high resolution image.
- Dynamic Positioning Systems Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2022
Dynamic positioning systemsare computer driven system which automatically maintain a vessel’s heading and positionwith the help of its ownthrusters and propellers. It allows a vessel to automatically maintain its balance. Vessels installed with dynamic positioning systems have ability to operate with reliability, positioning accuracy, and safety.
- Underwater Security (Systems and Services) Market - Global Industry Analysis, Market size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2014 - 2020
Global energy demand is expected to rise by as much as 50 percent over the next 25 years. This combined with depletion of existing fossil fuel reserves will mean extensive exploration and production activities by the offshore oil and gas industry in the years to come. 75 percent of this increased requirement is expected to come from the developing world.
- Refinery Security Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Trends, Analysis, Growth and Forecast, 2014 - 2020
Refineries are large assets requiring massive capital influx are long gestation periods for successful construction. With significant political unrest surrounding the hydrocarbon sector, safeguarding of one’s assets is of the utmost interest. Albeit in the downstream segment, refineries are a major, if not the most important part of the hydrocarbons value chain.
- Perimeter Security Systems and Solutions Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2014 - 2020
Perimeter security encompasses physical security of the facility as well as programmatic security policies which enforce protection against any malicious activity. Factors such as illegal immigration, constant risk of terrorism, anti-government protests and increasing criminal activities have led to the need for advance perimeter security solutions.
- Aerospace and Defense Fuel Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Trends, Analysis, Growth and Forecast 2014 - 2020
The global Aerospace & Defense industry has experienced rapid transformation in the last few months. Following a steep decline in the orders and backlogs in the year 2008 and 2009, aircraft manufacturing companies are witnessing phenomenal growth in the near future. This strong recovery is majorly driven by the commercial aviation segment as global passenger traffic is rising rapidly by 10% - 12% every year.
- Amphibious Landing Craft, Air Cushion Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2014 - 2020
Fleet is used in the war to safeguard coastline of nation from intruders thus maintaining a freedom of trade. For safeguarding country’s coastline, it is important to maintain a separate unit of troops and equipment that specialize in amphibious assaults. Conventionally, traditional landing craft were used to carry equipment and troops from fleet or from big ships to the beach or to the warzone.
- Autopilot Systems Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2014 - 2020
Autopilot system is an integral part of flight management system. It is utilized to control a vehicle without constant monitoring by a human operator. This system do not replaces a human operator instead assist them in operating a vehicle. They are widely used in aviations, missiles, spacecrafts and ships among others. An autopilot system consists of three components including programmer or mode selector, computer and actuator.
- Fire Alarm Equipments Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Trends, Growth and Forecast, 2014 - 2020
The market for fire alarm equipments is a mature market on global level, considering the enhanced frequency of accidents and security issues. The fire alarm equipment market has been witnessing a lot of new innovations, for both product and technology. Although the global market for fire alarm equipment market is at a mature stage, the associated products and technologies are still in their growth phase and contribute largely towards the market growth.
Displaying (18) Records