The overall tepid growth scenario in the global defense and aeronautics industry will be offset to some degree by the encouraging performance of the commercial aerospace sector – not just in mature but also growth economies. The global defense and aeronautics industry hasn’t entirely been able to overcome the blow dealt by the 2008 global recession but the next few years could bring with them a change in the status quo. While commercial aircraft production is poised to soar to touch new highs in the 2015, this cannot be said with the same level of confidence for defense aircraft production.
While austerity measures in developed economies are now being lifted, and are leading to increased revenue for the defense and aerospace sector, a significant increase in defense and aeronautics spending is being reported from countries such as India, Russia, China, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Japan, and South Korea. Venturing into adjacent industries is a key strategy being adopted by major companies in the defense and aeronautics sector.
Defense and Aeronautics Market Research Reports
- C4ISR Market (Application - Surveillance and Reconnaissance, Computer, Tactical Communication, Electronic Warfare, and Command and Control; End User - Airborne, Land, and Naval) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2017 - 2025
Published Date: 2017-03-21117 Pages
C4ISR systems provide command, control and communications for the air force to offer benefits in improving protection to the military forces, improve situational awareness capabilities and allow users to quickly analyze the environment in a combat situation. In addition, C4ISR systems provide finding, fixing, tracking, targeting, engaging and assessing (F2T2EA) for the navy to offer improve situational awareness capabilities.
- Non-lethal Biochemical Weapons Market (Operation -Defensive, Offensive, and Genetic Attack; Product - Directed Energy and Direct Contact; End Use - Military Forces and Law Enforcement Agencies) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Published Date: 2017-03-02139 Pages
Interest of military forces and law enforcement agencies in non-lethal biochemical weapons has witnessed tremendous development in the recent past as progress in technology in science has appeared to provide the assurance of innovative non-lethal weapons, used in a wide variety of militarily and politically threatening situations. These weapons, also known as less than lethal biochemical weapons, intend to be less probable for killing living targets than traditional firearms or knives.
- Military Personal Protective Equipment Market (Product - Body Armor (IBA), Improved Outer Tactical Vest (IOTV), Advanced Combat Helmet (ACH), Pelvic Protection Systems (PPS), Life Safety Jacket, and Military Combat Eye Protection (MCEP); Application - Army, Air Force, and Navy) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Published Date: 2017-02-15126 Pages
Military personal protective equipment has become a crucial and standard element of soldier equipment. One of the major factor driving the market is the increasing role of ground troops in different parts of the world such as Iraq, Afghanistan and India among others. The demand for military personal protective equipment is anticipated to be driven by modernization initiatives undertaken by several large defense spenders globally and various internal security threats, such as organized crime and terrorism among others.
- Advanced Combat Helmet Market (Application - Military and Defense and Law Enforcement Agencies) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Published Date: 2017-02-08121 Pages
The rapid escalation of global warfare, terrorist’s activities, cross border insurgencies and internal conflicts among others are increasing the need for more ballistic protective equipment. The advanced combat helmet is a modern combat helmet designed to protect soldiers head during any combat operations. The advanced combat helmet protects the soldiers from severe head injuries caused from gun shots, IED explosion, and inflammable liquids.
- Automotive Drive Shafts Market (Vehicle - Passenger Cars, Heavy Commercial Vehicles, and Light Commercial Vehicles; Shaft Type - Hotchkiss Drive Shaft, Flexible Drive Shaft, and Torque Tube Drive Shaft; Position Type - Front Wheel Drive Shaft, and Rear Wheel Drive Shaft) - Global Industry Analysis, Trend, Size, Share and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Published Date: 2017-01-17181 Pages
The automotive drive shafts market across the globe is anticipated to witness a stable growth during the forecast period from 2016 to 2024. Automotive drive shafts are mechanical components used for transferring torque from the engine to the other end of the vehicle before it reaches the wheels. These components are automotive drive shafts made up of steel, aluminum and carbon fiber.
- Commercial Avionics Systems Market (Systems - Integrated Modular Avionics, Avionics Full Duplex Switched Ethernet, Surveillance Systems, Cockpit Systems, Cabin Systems, Flight Control and Emergency System, Navigation Systems, Electrical Systems, Communication Systems, and Central Maintenance Systems; Aircraft Types - Fixed Wing Aircrafts and Rotary Wing Aircrafts) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Published Date: 2017-01-0288 Pages
The role of commercial avionics systems is continuously growing in the aviation industry. Avionics systems include all the systems incorporated in the aircraft cockpit, such as navigation, surveillance, control, maintenance, monitoring, display, communication, electrical, guidance, and anti-collision systems. The effective operation of these systems collectively, improves the overall performance of the aircraft.
- Military Radar Market (Types - Ground Based, Naval, Airborne, and Space Based) - Global Industry Analysis, Market Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Published Date: 2016-12-30105 Pages
This market research study analyzes the military radar market on global basis and provides estimates in terms of revenue (USD million) from 2015 to 2024. It describes the market dynamics affecting the industry and analyzes their impact through the forecast period. Moreover, it highlights the significant opportunities for market growth in the next eight years. The market is segmented on the basis of geography into Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa (MEA), and Latin America.
- Sports Gun Market (Type - Shotguns, Rifles, and Handguns; Application - Competitive Shooting, Hunting, and Recreation) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Published Date: 2016-12-08120 Pages
A sports gun is defined as a non-lethal or less-lethal rifle, pistol, handgun or shotgun intended for competitive and recreational shooting, recreation, and hunting purposes. These guns are increasing in popularity owing to the surge in participation of emerging and developing economies in global shooting events. The global market is projected to grow in the near future.
- Armored Vehicle Market (Technology - Active Protection System, Inter Operable Communication, Modular Ballistic Armor, Electric Armor, Situational Awareness System, Active Mine Protection, Vehicle Information Integration; Vehicle Type - Light Protected Vehicles, Infantry Fighting Vehicles, Armored Personnel Carriers, Armored Amphibious Vehicles, Main Battle Tanks, Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicles; Application - Military, Law Enforcement, Commercial) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2023
Published Date: 2016-08-05115 Pages
Military vehicles require robust capabilities to overcome threats from both internal damages and external sources. The deployment of military troops in extreme environmental scenarios has led to the investments in improving the vehicle competencies in terms of technology. Various rugged systems and devices are constantly being integrated in the military vehicles worldwide specific to different regional applications.
- Commercial Aviation Crew Management System Market, By Type (Software, Hardware and Services) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2023
Published Date: 2016-02-2975 Pages
Commercial aviation crew management system include different operational systems which perform functions such as crew manifest, crew manning, sick, vacation, and absence management, training, special capability and credentials and contract rules management among others.
- Military Vetronics Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2023
Published Date: 2016-01-27124 Pages
Vetronics are the electronics systems integrated in military vehicles for streamlining activities such as communications, navigation, surveillance and vehicle health management among others. The global market for military vetronics is primarily driven by escalating need for real time data to improve battlespace awareness of soldiers and mission specific operational efficiency of the military vehicles.
- Small Arms and Light Weapons (SALW) Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2014 - 2020
Published Date: 2015-12-11125 Pages
Small arms and Light Weapons (SALW) refers to two different classes of weapons. Small arms refer to the kind of weapons designed solely for individual use whereas, light weapons includes arms designed to be used by a crew of two or three persons. The global Small Arms and Light Weapons (SALW) market has been categorized on the basis of types, application and geography.
- Ammunition Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2021
Published Date: 2015-10-19131 Pages
Procuring and developing enhanced weaponry and ammunition has become highly competitive these days. Considered as a way to ensure the security of a nation from foreign forces, arms and ammunition currently form a big part of any country’s annual spending. Rising concerns in the form of unfavorable geopolitical disputes and threats from terrorists are also significantly leading to the increased demand for a variety of weapons and ammunition on the global front.
- Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear (CBRN) Security Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2021
Published Date: 2015-09-1692 Pages
Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) security includes the protective and preventive measures to combat situations which involve these hazardous agents. CBRN security is a growing market worldwide owing to the concerns for protection of civilian lives and maintenance of economic stability. Threats from terrorist organizations and geo-political issues are the primary drivers of the global CBRN security market
- Cyber Weapon Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2021
Published Date: 2015-09-0277 Pages
Cyberspace has emerged as the new domain for warfare. Any information technology (IT) based system connected to the Internet is vulnerable to cyber-attacks. Cyber weapons are advanced cyber warfare tools that are powered with weaponized zero-day exploits or vulnerabilities in software primarily aimed for launching an effective cyber-attack on enemy networks.
- Directed Energy Weapons Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2014 - 2020
Published Date: 2015-08-20100 Pages
Directed energy weapons (DEW) emits highly focused energy towards a target object or individual in order to damage or disable it. These weapon systems can be either lethal or non-lethal based on their application areas. A DEW system can be deployed in all three formats: land based, naval, and airborne.
- Non-Lethal Weapons Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2021
Published Date: 2015-08-05141 Pages
Non-lethal weapons also known as “less than lethal” weapons are witnessing a growth in demand by law enforcement agencies and military organizations worldwide. The market for non-lethal weapons market is expected to grow as an essential asymmetric warfare tool over the forecast period globally. Changing warfare tactics from traditional to rebellious protest in urban areas have significantly influenced the growth of the non-lethal weapons market globally
- Homeland Security Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2013 - 2020
Published Date: 2014-07-02107 Pages
Homeland security is an umbrella term for safeguarding the nation against any anti-social groups and threats by terrorist organizations. The market is chiefly driven by various government initiatives undertaken to prevent cross border insurgency and increasing terrorist threats around the world. The government initiatives are boosting the market for homeland security products.
- Commercial Aircraft Market (Engine, Parts, and Equipment) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2013 - 2019
Published Date: 2014-06-1394 Pages
This report covers the market analysis for various parameters including types of aircraft, and the components used in an aircraft with prime focus on the type of jet engine used in the aircraft. The stakeholders for this study include commercial aircraft engine, parts, and equipment manufacturers, and government.
- Man-Portable Military Electronics Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2013 - 2019
Published Date: 2014-06-05128 Pages
The man-portable military electronics includes all the portable equipments which facilitates and enhances the functional capabilities of military personals in the battlefield. These electronic equipments act as a force multiplier by providing advanced situational awareness and direct link communications to dismounted soldiers. The man-portable military electronics are crucial in achieving speed, agility and responsiveness by combat soldiers in battlefield.
- Air Traffic Control Equipment Market (Commercial aircrafts, Military aircrafts and Private aircrafts) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2013 - 2019
Published Date: 2014-04-2469 Pages
Air traffic control equipment provides flexible and adaptable operation of aircrafts in order to improve air traffic, safety, efficiency and capacity. Efficient air traffic management will require new traffic management equipment on planes in service and those in production. Replacement of obsolete air traffic control systems is not an easy task because air traffic control is continuous and ongoing activity that cannot be interrupted when any replacement of old equipment takes place.
Displaying (21) Records
- Tactical Flashlight Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016 - 2024
A flashlight is a portable, handheld device that provides electric light to users for guidance and safety purposes. It is made of heavy-duty materials and expected to meet high quality standards. The primary raw material used in flashlights is aircraft-graded aluminum. Flashlights are shock-proof, waterproof, long-lasting, and small in size. They have a wide range of applications in the defense and homeland security sector, coal mines, jungle hiking, and hunting. Tactical flashlights are different from LED flashlights, although both exhibit excellent performances.
- Explosives & Narcotics Trace Detection (ETD) Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Explosives and narcotics trace detectors refer to the equipment which allow the discovery of a small magnitude of narcotics and explosives. The detection is accomplished by sampling invisible trace amounts of particulates. This equipment is used in vulnerable areas considered susceptible to unlawful interference such as cargo facilities, access control points of critical infrastructure, and airports. The ETD technology is used to detain people handling narcotics and explosives and to identify traffickers of illicit material. Moreover, it restricts narcotics trafficking, thereby increasing homeland security.
- Defense Navigation Systems Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016 - 2024
A defense navigation system offers GPS positioning and is an important equipment for military operations. There are various factors boosting the market for defense navigation systems such as technological advancement in navigation systems, rise in demand for accuracy, and rise in the number of aircrafts. In July 2013, India launched the IRNSS-1A to be deployed in the Indian Regional Navigation Satellite System (IRNSS) program to be completed in 2015 - 2016. In addition, China is also developing its original BeiDou satellite navigation system, which is scheduled to be operational by 2020.
- Next Generation Live Fire Training Equipment Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016 - 2024
The demonstration of specific fire equipment in military training in a realistic environment is known as live fire training. Live fire procedures are extensively practiced by the armed forces to get accustomed to real combat situations. Live fire tests are mainly tested either against tanks or ships or remotely controlled aerial vehicles such as drones.
- Next-generation Assault Rifles Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Assault rifles are defined as short, compact, and lightweight military selective-fire rifles developed from sub-machine guns that fire reduced-caliber, reduced-power ammunition automatically and semi-automatically, using detachable box magazines and intermediate power cartridges, with a minimum effective range of 300 meters. With the introduction of innovative plastic materials and normalized ammunition calibers, the next-generation assault rifles market is expected to expand during the forecast period.
- Military Eyewear System Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Demand for laser weapons in the defense industry is a major factor which will drive the eyewear market. These laser weapons are harmful and can cause damage to the skin, eye, and sometimes even lead to death. Therefore, many eyewear manufacturing companies are focusing on developing Laser Protection Eyewear (LPEs). LPEs protect the army personnel from visible or invisible laser wavelengths that can cause damage to the eyes.
- Forensic Technology for Mobile Device Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Forensic technology is used to identify, analyze, and evaluate physical evidence which is collected directly from crime scenes. Mobile device forensics is a division of forensic technology related to the recovery of data or digital evidence from mobile devices, under conditions that are forensically sound. The term ‘mobile device’ generally refers to a ‘mobile phone.’ However, mobile devices also relate to computer or digital devices which have communication ability such as GPS devices, PDA devices, tablet computers, and internal memory as well.
- Advanced Missile Warning Systems Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Advanced missile warning systems are components of avionics packages on military aircrafts . Attacking missiles are detected by sensors, whose automated warnings signal the pilot to carry out a defensive operation and deploy the available countermeasures in order to disrupt missile tracking. These systems are associated with stimulated emissions to detect if missile or aircraft exhaust plumes are present in the environment.
- Soldier Cooling System Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Solider cooling systems are technologies used by soldiers to maintain their body temperatures and keep themselves cool, thus preventing injuries caused due to overheating. The physical and psychological stress of combat and harsh climatic conditions are factors which are difficult to alter. However, they could be overcome using different types of cooling systems.
- Lightweight All Terrain Utility Vehicles Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Lightweight all-terrain utility vehicles that are also known as quad bike or four-wheeler is a vehicle that has low pressure tires, with a seat straddled by the operator, and a handle bar for steering control. Light weight all-terrain vehicles are four-wheeled vehicles that are usually equipped with wide tires that have a deep tread appropriate for different terrains and conditions. These vehicles have a side by side seating arrangement with seat belts and roll over protection.
- Biological Detection Equipment Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2024
A biological agent, also known as bio-agent is a virus, bacteria, fungus, or parasite used purposefully as a weapon in biological warfare. Currently, more than 1200 different types of potentially weaponizable bio-agents have been studied. These agents have the capability to affect human health adversely in various ways ranging from serious medical conditions to relatively mild allergic reactions. These agents are very difficult to detect and defend as compared to chemical agents as many primary symptoms of active infection are similar and nonspecific, i.e. fever and fatigue.
- Next Generation Naval Vessel Technology Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Increased use of stealth technology is expected to boost the market for next generation naval vessel technology during the forecast period 2016 – 2024. Some other factors boosting the market for next generation naval vessel technology include unmanned surface vessels gaining acceptance and mobile deck handlers facilitating efficient helicopter landing on small surface ships. Small combatant vessels are likely to attract more investment, and nations favoring multi-role next generation naval vessel technology to cater for needs other than war is expected to act as a driver for the next generation naval vessel technology market.
- Refueling Aircraft Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2024
The refueling of aircraft systems is conducted when there is a scarcity of aviation fuel on the aircraft. This process is carried out by different procedures such as tanking, air-to-air fueling, and inflight refueling. There are two types of air refueling which are extensively used and those are flying boom method, and hose and drogue method. The air refueling system is mainly done by defense aircrafts and are being introduced in the commercial sector. The tanking system is employed heavily in both defense and commercial sectors.
- Security Batons Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Security batons are clubs of less than an arm’s length composed of rubber, wood, metal, or plastic. These batons are used by civilians, security industry employees, law enforcement officers, military personnel, and correctional staff. They are largely used for dispersal and arrest of non-compliant or belligerent people involved in protests and riots, for crowd control, and to repel assailing animals. Thus, their uses include enforcing laws, maintenance of law and order, and public safety.
- Helmet Mounted Lighting Solutions Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Helmet mounted lighting solutions are an important equipment for military operations. It is used in modern aircraft, particularly in combat aircraft. Increasing demand for helmet mounted lighting solutions from the defense sector is the major factor likely to drive the market during the forecast period. The other factors fueling the market are rise of non-state threats such as ISIS and hybrid threats such as terrorism.
- Aerospace Radome Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016 - 2026
A radome is a structural enclosure which protects a microwave antenna. It is constructed with materials that do not interfere with electromagnetic signal transmission. In addition, it is weatherproof in nature. The radomes are used in aircrafts to efficiently transmit communication. The aerospace radome market is expected to grow due to increasing demand for commercial and military aircrafts globally.
- Aerospace Insurance Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016 - 2026
Aerospace insurance is insurance coverage that are meantparticularly to the threats involved in aviationand operation of aircraft. Aerospace insurance policies are specificallydissimilar from those for different areas of conveyance and incline to integrate aviation terminology that clauses and limits precise to aviation insurance.
- Submarine Sensors Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016 - 2026
A submarine houses a wide-ranging array of sensors consisting of a group of active and passive sonars for target detection. Active sonar sensors record noticeable pings to create echoes that helps in revealing objects around the submarine. However while doing so active sonars can at the same time reveal the submarine’s presence to the enemies. Therefore, the use of sonars is increasingly becoming unpopular among naval forces. The passive sonar sensors comprise of a set of different and sensitive hydrophones that are integrated into the trailed in a towed array.
- Cluster Munitions Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016 - 2026
Cluster munitions is a type of ground launched or air dropped explosive weapon that ejects smaller sub munitions. More commonly it is also known as cluster bomb that releases explosive bomb to destroy electric power transmission lines, runways or to scatter land mines and to disperse chemical weapons.
- Undersea Warfare Systems Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016 - 2026
Operations led to establish battle space supremacy in the underwater environment, which allows friendly forces to complete the full range of missions and denies rival force for the effective use of underwater weapons and systems. It includes mine warfare operations, antisubmarine andoffensive & defensive submarine.
- Military Biometrics Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016 - 2026
The demand for the military biometrics market systems is anticipated to be driven by growing ability of aerostats to offer persistent surveillance for a longer period. Some of the other factors driving the market are ability to provide vital geospatial evidence and increasing focus on using economical solutions for surveillance among others. However, some of the restraining factors are limitations relating to operational altitude among others.
- Unmanned Surface Vehicle Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Unmanned surface vehicles are the machineries that are operated remotely on water surface without any human involvement. They are also known as autonomous surface vehicles. The unmanned surface vehicles are more valuable in oceanology due to their enhanced flexibility and cheaper in cost than the weather ships or research vessels. The unmanned surface vehicles has increased the interest of various government organizations and private manufacturers and due to this they are investing huge sums of money in developing the autonomous machinery.
- Military Embedded Systems Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Globally, governments are paying high attention to the development of the military and defense sector. They are pouring sizeable funds into military modernization programs, which is translating into a driving factor for the global military embedded systems market. Military embedded systems are open architecture based, designed to perform several predefined functions. Owing to the burgeoning demand for customization, some systems are also designed for rugged military applications.
- Aviation Analytics Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2024
The global aviation analytics market registers a tremendous growth potential in the forthcoming years. Various organizations worldwide are increasingly adopting aviation analytics solutions as these systems facilitate them in reducing costs, improving maintenance and performance, and increasing profitability and revenue. These systems are used across the aviation industry for various applications including revenue management, fuel management, inventory management, customer analytics, and risk management.
- Aerospace Robotics Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2024
The global market for aerospace robotics is anticipated to witness a strong growth in the coming years. The increasing demand for automation of manufacturing processes and the growing popularity of robotics are predicted to accelerate the growth of the global aerospace robotics market in the near future. The research study offers a detailed analysis of the global aerospace robotics market, emphasizing on the key factors that are projected to impact the growth of the overall market in the next few years.
- Electronic Warfare Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Electronic warfare involves the use of electromagnetic spectrum or direct energy weapons. These are used to control the spectrum or an enemy attack. Electronic warfare ensures uninterrupted access to the electromagnetic spectrum. The market is expected to grow steadily during the forecast period.
- Tele-operated Marine Drone Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Tele-operated marine drones are flying unmanned marine robotics or vehicles that are controlled by human operators. these drone systems, the operators control the movement of the robots from a distance away. In the recent past, tele-operated marine drones have been utilized by navy practices such as intelligence gathering. At present, these drones are discovering a broad spectrum of end uses in commercial industries such as drone based photography, and search and rescue missions.
- Solar-powered UAV Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Unmanned aerial vehicles are defined as remotely piloted aircrafts or drones. A solar-powered unmanned aerial vehicle uses limitless power source in case of electrical systems including propulsion systems. Solar radiation gets converted to electric power using photovoltaic cells, and then the electric motor converts it to kinetic energy.
- Shipborne Radar Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Radar uses radio waves to determine the object and it can be mounted on an aircraft, motor vehicles, and ships. A radar comprises of a transmitter which produces electromagnetic waves, a transmitting antenna, a receiving antenna and a receiver and a processor to identify the object. Presently, the seas across the globe are becoming rapidly dangerous due to growing cross-border contingencies via seas, pirate attacks, and territorial disputes among others. Due to this, radars are a necessity on any ships.
- Military Avionic Systems Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2024
The avionic systems used on an aircraft consists of electronic systems that includes navigation systems, communication systems, display systems and management systems among others. Avionic systems are mounted on commercial as well as military aircrafts with almost same systems but the military avionic systems consists of vast array of sensors.
- Glass Cockpit for Aerospace Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016 - 2024
An aircraft cockpit comprises of electronic flight instruments display, such as altimeter, direction, gyroscope, and air speed. These aircraft cockpits are known as glass cockpit and it includes LCD screens rather than the conventional analog systems. The glass cockpit systems consists of several displays which are connected to the flight management system, and can be altered to display flight information as required.
- Counter-IED Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Counter-improvised explosive devices (IEDs) are essential systems in conflict operations, primarily created for military forces and law enforcement with help from financial and diplomatic communities. These equipment are used to detect explosives precursor components and to defeat IEDs as a part of broader counter-insurgency, counter-terrorism, and efforts on the part of law enforcement agencies. This involves an inclusive approach to counter threat networks which employ IEDs, defeating these systems themselves while training others.
- Border Security System Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Border security systems are critical to a nation security and the citizens. These systems are deployed by several defense agencies and military forces for better security, intelligence, safety, and surveillance. The growth generated in the global border security system market is accredited to the rise in geopolitical instabilities and territorial conflicts, and a requirement of advanced border security solution technologies.
- Space Heaters Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Space heaters account for a large proportion of the energy consumption of residential consumers. Space heaters consume more energy than any other residential activity such as lighting, refrigeration, and cooking. People are increasingly investing on space heaters as they complement heating systems and can be utilized to heat small areas. The space heaters market is segmented into types and geography. On the basis of types, the market is segregated into ceramic heaters, fan heaters, convection heaters, and radiant heaters.
- Actuator Systems Market in Aviation - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2024
The last few years have witnessed a growing trend of electric aircraft, which has propelled the development of electrical actuation systems replace hydraulic actuators in several applications including flight control and landing gear. The use of electric actuation systems is also increase due to the rising awareness among customers for clear and environmentally friendly aircrafts. Moreover, actuators are useful in other industries such as industrial machinery, military ground vehicles, missiles and munitions, space satellites, and launch vehicles and civil and military aircraft.
- Aviation Test Equipment Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Aviation refers to a branch of aeronautics which comprises the designing, manufacturing, development, and operation of aircrafts. Aviation test equipment set the standard in the industry of aviation preservation. The equipment are basically employed for the calibration, inspection, evaluation, and qualification testing of various kinds of aircraft instruments. Aircraft instrumentation mechanisms include inertial instruments, weather radar systems, tachometer indicators or generators, pressure sensitive devices, and gyroscopes.
- Aircraft Refurbishing Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2024
The report has been compiled by conducting in-depth discussions and interviews of leading industry experts and is designed to cater to the research needs of those looking to invest in the aircraft refurbishing market. Information has been collated from annual reports, product literature, press releases, documents, and government websites to offer sharp and actionable insights to the stakeholders, which include technology suppliers, airlines, passengers, software and hardware providers, seat manufacturers, and aviation regulating bodies.
- Aircraft Ground Handling System Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Aircraft ground handling systems aid in various operations to reduce ground time and improve aircraft productivity. Ground handling management deals with very complex tasks on a day-to-day basis and emphasizes on improving the time efficiency of ground operations so as to avoid delays caused by aircraft. Advanced aircraft ground handling systems simplify tasks for ground handlers and ensure operational efficiency. They also enable airlines to offer effective and efficient customer services as well as to manage overall costs.
- Aerospace and Military Auxiliary Power Unit (APU) Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2024
The aerospace and military auxiliary power unit market worldwide is expected to grow at a healthy pace in the coming years. The development of fuel cell, E-APU, and gas turbine auxiliary power units is expected to bolster the global market. Additionally, the rising opportunities for aerospace and military APU in manufacturing advanced fuel cells are estimated to supplement substantially towards the growth of the market.
- Aerospace 3D Printing Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth and Trends 2016 - 2024
3D printing of parts is a new technology that has come up with the potential to transform the way enterprises build new products, including parts for defense and aerospace. This new manufacturing process is known as 3D printing or additive manufacturing. This technology involves manufacturing physical objects by printing one layer at a time, using special material deposition devices and digital models.
- Specialty Spirits Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Specialty spirits are region-specific, traditional alcoholic drinks. Báijiu in China, shochu in Japan, soju in South Korea, raki in Turkey, and cachaça in Brazil are a few popular specialty tipples in the global market, among which báijiu is prominently purchased and consumed. The Chinese consumer is gravitating toward imported spirits and the competition is stiff thanks to a multitude of products.
- Reefer Container Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Reefer containers are refrigerated insulated containers used to ship temperature-controlled cargos such as fruits, fish, meat, vegetables, and dairy products. They are also used to ship inedible products such as flowers, pharmaceuticals, and chemicals. Some products need to be transported in chilled, frozen, or temperature-controlled containers. Reefer containers help transit such products without the risk of decay or spoilage. Reefer containers can keep products frozen at a temperature of even minus 60°C.
- Tactical Communication Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Tactical communications are military communications where different types of information are conveyed from one person to another in different places of the world through commands or codes. Tactical communication includes various methods of communication including verbal, visual, written, and auditory among others. Currently, tactical communication is done by electric means.
- Pulse Generator Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2024
A pulse generator generates electronic signals which are used as a stimulus for electronic measurements. A pulse generator is proficient in producing a sequence of pulses of very short time durations. There are certain parameters of a pulse generator which is common to all types of generators and that affects the design. Some of the most important parameters of pulse generators are pulse power, pulse duration, pulse recurrence frequency, impedance level, and duty ratio.
- Automotive Engine Valves Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth and Trends 2016 - 2024
A valve is a critical part of a vehicle’s combustion engine which controls the flow of exhaust gasses and fuel in an engine cylinder. Engine valves are critical for determining the performance of a vehicle’s engine as it controls the flow of exhaust gasses and fuel in and out of the cylinder. Proper timing of an engine valve is responsible for the vehicle’s proper air and fuel mixture ratio. This helps the engine to attain proper mileage and reduce emission.
- Amphibious Assault Vehicles Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2024
The amphibious assault vehicle (AAV) was first developed by FMC Corporation (later acquired by BAE Systems) in 1972. It was introduced to replace Land Vehicle Traced Personnel-7 (LVTP-7). AAVs are widely used by the U.S. Marine Corps. Due to a wide range of application of this assault vehicle in military and civil forces, demand for the vehicle is rising gradually. Amphibian assault vehicles carry troops from naval ships through rough surfaces and surf zones.
- Security Robots Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016 - 2024
A security robot is a robot used to replace or assist human personnel in activities that are deemed hazardous, or activities for surveillance. These security robots are generally equipped with a navigation system and an array of sensors for detecting intruders. It may also incorporate microwave detectors and ultraviolet and infrared cameras. Robots are made to work in groups in order to cover large areas. Security robots are also called sentry robots.
- Aircraft Ejection Seats Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Aircraft ejection seat is a type of system designed to rescue the crew/pilot of an aircraft during emergency situation. In an aircraft ejection seat, the seat is boosted out of the aircraft by an explosive charge carrying the pilot with the seat. Once the seat is ejected out of the aircraft, it deploys a parachute so that the pilot lands safely on the ground. The main purpose of the ejection seat is safety and survival of the pilot and crew.
- Aircraft Video Surveillance Systems Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2024
The growing significance of passenger safety has bolstered the demand for video surveillance systems. Aircraft video surveillance systems form a supportive infrastructure that help in the monitoring and analysis of aircraft in processes such as the avoidance of theft of luggage, prevention of the inappropriate cockpit admission of the passengers, and monitoring of the areas where the flight crew has limited access. Numerous airline companies are looking to reduce their total operation cost by introducing the latest avionics in the aircraft systems.
- Next Generation Bullet Proofing Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Bullet proofing helps prevent high velocity projectiles or bullet from penetrating the surface. Bullet resistant materials are often used to protect personnel from death or serious injuries in law enforcement and military field. Bullet resistance is more precise than bullet proof as there are few practical materials which can provide thorough protection against all types of bullets even after several hits at identical location. Bullet-resistant materials also known as ballistic materials can be rigid or supple.
- Bullet Proof Jacket Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Bullet proof jackets often known by bullet proof vests is an armor that helps to protect the soldiers from bullets, knives, bomb explosion by absorbing the impact and stop the attack from penetrating in the body. The soft vest is made of different layers of woven and laminated fibers that protect soldiers, security guards from shotgun, small caliber hand gun and explosives.
- Border Screening Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Border screening is a service where people with suspected cases of quarantine of their contact and diseases are identified and are isolated in order to prevent the entry of the infected persons to a geographic region or country. Border screening also includes security screening where screening is undertaken to avoid human, economic and financial losses.
- Aircraft Windows and Windshields Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Aircraft windows and windshields are made of plexiglass that ensure the protection of aircraft interiors from the UV radiations and wind. Furthermore, they also ensure in maintaining the air pressure balance of the aircrafts. The global increase in air travel is one of the major factors driving the market for commercial aircraft windows and windshields market.
- Military Helicopter Seats Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2024
The demand for military helicopter seats is increasing due to rising demand of military helicopters and it is likely to witness high growth due to several reasons such as increasing threats from terrorism and extremism among others.
- Land Based Air and Missile Defense Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Land based air and missile defense is considered as a weapon system. It finds its legitimacy or relevance in a nation’s basic need for homeland and sovereignty defense. In North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), air defense comprises both air defense fighters and ground based air defense. In addition, land based air and missile defense are mostly used for homeland security and military application. S-band and X-band are widely used for ground-based air and missile defense application.
- Flight Navigation System Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2024
The global flight navigation system market is experienced a steady growth throughout the forecast period from 2015 to 2021. The flight navigation management system market is highly competitive, with a limited number of market players. This system accommodates navigation and performance with aircraft system operations and integrates all the major functions starting from engine start and departs to landing and engine shut-down.
- Inertial Navigation System Market - Global Industry Analysis, Market Size, Share, Trends, Analysis, Growth and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Inertial Navigation Systems are used as navigational aid with reference to dead reckoning process which is used to determine initial position, attitude, and velocity of a moving object irrespective of external references. Inertia is the property of an object to maintain constant rotational and transactional velocity, excluding the disturbances caused by torques or forces.
- Infrared and Thermal Imaging Systems Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Infrared and thermal imaging technology enables to detect people and objects in absolute darkness and in very diverse conditions. The infrared and thermal imaging systems use state-of-art technology to detect heat or infrared radiations. Based on temperature difference these systems create crisp image. These systems are reliable in areas where critical temperature exists. These systems are compact and look much like a normal digital camera providing ease to generate real time high resolution image.
- Dynamic Positioning Systems Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2022
Dynamic positioning systemsare computer driven system which automatically maintain a vessel’s heading and positionwith the help of its ownthrusters and propellers. It allows a vessel to automatically maintain its balance. Vessels installed with dynamic positioning systems have ability to operate with reliability, positioning accuracy, and safety.
- Underwater Security (Systems and Services) Market - Global Industry Analysis, Market size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2014 - 2020
Global energy demand is expected to rise by as much as 50 percent over the next 25 years. This combined with depletion of existing fossil fuel reserves will mean extensive exploration and production activities by the offshore oil and gas industry in the years to come. 75 percent of this increased requirement is expected to come from the developing world.
- Refinery Security Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Trends, Analysis, Growth and Forecast, 2014 - 2020
Refineries are large assets requiring massive capital influx are long gestation periods for successful construction. With significant political unrest surrounding the hydrocarbon sector, safeguarding of one’s assets is of the utmost interest. Albeit in the downstream segment, refineries are a major, if not the most important part of the hydrocarbons value chain.
- Perimeter Security Systems and Solutions Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Perimeter security refers to an integrated system that helps in physical security of a facility as well as provides protection against unauthorized physical intrusions. It includes technologies such as video surveillance systems, access control systems, notification and communication systems, and intrusion detection. In the recent times, owing to technological advancements, security systems also deploy infrared, microwave, radar, and seismic sensors, which has further added to the robustness of these systems.
- Aerospace and Defense Fuel Market - Global Industry Analysis, Market Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2014 - 2020
With the growing demand for surveillance aircrafts and pilot training in the military and civil applications, the global aerospace and defense fuel market is anticipated to tread along a healthy growth track over the forthcoming years. Recovery from the economic downturn and the increasing production capacities of the majority of key aircraft manufacturers are also working in favor of the growth of the market.
- Amphibious Landing Craft, Air Cushion Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2014 - 2020
The global amphibious landing craft, air cushion market has witnessed phenomenal growth over the past few years owing to the production of advanced landing crafts that have the capability to operate on various types of terrain and are useful in carrying troops and other equipment directly to a war zone without causing any causalities. With the changing demands, the designs of amphibious landing craft, air cushion have undergone several variations. Their designs are largely influenced by the need to meet stringent government conditions.
- Autopilot Systems Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Autopilot system is an important part of the flight management system. It is further used for controlling a vehicle eliminating the need for a human operator for constant monitoring. However, this system does not replace the complete need of a human operator, as an alternative, it helps them in operating the vehicle efficiently. These systems are extensively used in ships, spacecraft, missiles, and aviation. An autopilot system comprises components such as an actuator, computer, and mode selector or programmer.
- Fire Alarm Equipments Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Trends, Growth and Forecast, 2014 - 2020
The market for fire alarm equipments is a mature market on global level, considering the enhanced frequency of accidents and security issues. The fire alarm equipment market has been witnessing a lot of new innovations, for both product and technology. Although the global market for fire alarm equipment market is at a mature stage, the associated products and technologies are still in their growth phase and contribute largely towards the market growth.
Displaying (66) Records