The overall tepid growth scenario in the global defense and aeronautics industry will be offset to some degree by the encouraging performance of the commercial aerospace sector – not just in mature but also growth economies. The global defense and aeronautics industry hasn’t entirely been able to overcome the blow dealt by the 2008 global recession but the next few years could bring with them a change in the status quo. While commercial aircraft production is poised to soar to touch new highs in the 2015, this cannot be said with the same level of confidence for defense aircraft production.
While austerity measures in developed economies are now being lifted, and are leading to increased revenue for the defense and aerospace sector, a significant increase in defense and aeronautics spending is being reported from countries such as India, Russia, China, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Japan, and South Korea. Venturing into adjacent industries is a key strategy being adopted by major companies in the defense and aeronautics sector.
Defense and Aeronautics Market Research Reports
- Commercial Aviation Crew Management System Market, By Type (Software, Hardware and Services) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2023
Published Date: 2016-02-2975 Pages
Commercial aviation crew management system include different operational systems which perform functions such as crew manifest, crew manning, sick, vacation, and absence management, training, special capability and credentials and contract rules management among others.
- Military Vetronics Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2023
Published Date: 2016-01-27124 Pages
Vetronics are the electronics systems integrated in military vehicles for streamlining activities such as communications, navigation, surveillance and vehicle health management among others. The global market for military vetronics is primarily driven by escalating need for real time data to improve battlespace awareness of soldiers and mission specific operational efficiency of the military vehicles.
- Small Arms and Light Weapons (SALW) Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2014 - 2020
Published Date: 2015-12-11125 Pages
Small arms and Light Weapons (SALW) refers to two different classes of weapons. Small arms refer to the kind of weapons designed solely for individual use whereas, light weapons includes arms designed to be used by a crew of two or three persons. The global Small Arms and Light Weapons (SALW) market has been categorized on the basis of types, application and geography.
- Commercial Avionics Systems Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2021
Published Date: 2015-11-2497 Pages
Avionics systems are electronics that are fitted in an aircraft for streamlining its operational functions. The growth in global air traffic owing to the increasing business and leisure in various countries across the globe is positively influencing the market for commercial avionics systems in the aviation industry.
- Ammunition Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2021
Published Date: 2015-10-19131 Pages
Procuring and developing enhanced weaponry and ammunition has become highly competitive these days. Considered as a way to ensure the security of a nation from foreign forces, arms and ammunition currently form a big part of any country’s annual spending. Rising concerns in the form of unfavorable geopolitical disputes and threats from terrorists are also significantly leading to the increased demand for a variety of weapons and ammunition on the global front.
- Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear (CBRN) Security Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2021
Published Date: 2015-09-1692 Pages
Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) security includes the protective and preventive measures to combat situations which involve these hazardous agents. CBRN security is a growing market worldwide owing to the concerns for protection of civilian lives and maintenance of economic stability. Threats from terrorist organizations and geo-political issues are the primary drivers of the global CBRN security market
- Cyber Weapon Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2021
Published Date: 2015-09-0277 Pages
Cyberspace has emerged as the new domain for warfare. Any information technology (IT) based system connected to the Internet is vulnerable to cyber-attacks. Cyber weapons are advanced cyber warfare tools that are powered with weaponized zero-day exploits or vulnerabilities in software primarily aimed for launching an effective cyber-attack on enemy networks.
- Directed Energy Weapons Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2014 - 2020
Published Date: 2015-08-20100 Pages
Directed energy weapons (DEW) emits highly focused energy towards a target object or individual in order to damage or disable it. These weapon systems can be either lethal or non-lethal based on their application areas. A DEW system can be deployed in all three formats: land based, naval, and airborne.
- Non-Lethal Weapons Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2021
Published Date: 2015-08-05141 Pages
Non-lethal weapons also known as “less than lethal” weapons are witnessing a growth in demand by law enforcement agencies and military organizations worldwide. The market for non-lethal weapons market is expected to grow as an essential asymmetric warfare tool over the forecast period globally. Changing warfare tactics from traditional to rebellious protest in urban areas have significantly influenced the growth of the non-lethal weapons market globally
- Homeland Security Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2013 - 2020
Published Date: 2014-07-02107 Pages
Homeland security is an umbrella term for safeguarding the nation against any anti-social groups and threats by terrorist organizations. The market is chiefly driven by various government initiatives undertaken to prevent cross border insurgency and increasing terrorist threats around the world. The government initiatives are boosting the market for homeland security products.
- Commercial Aircraft Market (Engine, Parts, and Equipment) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2013 - 2019
Published Date: 2014-06-1394 Pages
This report covers the market analysis for various parameters including types of aircraft, and the components used in an aircraft with prime focus on the type of jet engine used in the aircraft. The stakeholders for this study include commercial aircraft engine, parts, and equipment manufacturers, and government.
- Man-Portable Military Electronics Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2013 - 2019
Published Date: 2014-06-05128 Pages
The man-portable military electronics includes all the portable equipments which facilitates and enhances the functional capabilities of military personals in the battlefield. These electronic equipments act as a force multiplier by providing advanced situational awareness and direct link communications to dismounted soldiers. The man-portable military electronics are crucial in achieving speed, agility and responsiveness by combat soldiers in battlefield.
- Military Radar Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2013 - 2019
Published Date: 2014-06-03104 Pages
Radar systems are widely used across different sections of the military forces such as army, navy and air force. Various types of military radar are ground based, naval, air borne and space based. Technological advancements and the increasing demand for hi tech artillery, arms and devices are the major factors driving the market at present.
- Air Traffic Control Equipment Market (Commercial aircrafts, Military aircrafts and Private aircrafts) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2013 - 2019
Published Date: 2014-04-2469 Pages
Air traffic control equipment provides flexible and adaptable operation of aircrafts in order to improve air traffic, safety, efficiency and capacity. Efficient air traffic management will require new traffic management equipment on planes in service and those in production. Replacement of obsolete air traffic control systems is not an easy task because air traffic control is continuous and ongoing activity that cannot be interrupted when any replacement of old equipment takes place.
Displaying (14) Records
- Inertial Navigation System Market - Global Industry Analysis, Market Size, Share, Trends, Analysis, Growth and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Inertial Navigation Systems are used as navigational aid with reference to dead reckoning process which is used to determine initial position, attitude, and velocity of a moving object irrespective of external references. Inertia is the property of an object to maintain constant rotational and transactional velocity, excluding the disturbances caused by torques or forces.
- Infrared and Thermal Imaging Systems Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Infrared and thermal imaging technology enables to detect people and objects in absolute darkness and in very diverse conditions. The infrared and thermal imaging systems use state-of-art technology to detect heat or infrared radiations. Based on temperature difference these systems create crisp image. These systems are reliable in areas where critical temperature exists. These systems are compact and look much like a normal digital camera providing ease to generate real time high resolution image.
- Airships Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2023
An airship is a type of aerostat or lighter-than-air aircraft that can navigate through the air under its own power. Unlike fixed-wing aircraft or helicopters, airships are lighter-than-air (LTA) typically using helium to stay aloft. Airships are equipped with engines for power generation whereas aerostats are tethered to the ground, by a cable that tends to provide power.
- Airport Information System Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2023
Airport information system is designed to improve efficiency, customer service and on-time performance in aviation industry. It gathers real time data and presents it in various formats such as graphs, tables and diagrams. The airport information system provides the real time status of required aviation equipment and passenger flows in a dashboard format.
- Dynamic Positioning Systems Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2022
Dynamic positioning systemsare computer driven system which automatically maintain a vessel’s heading and positionwith the help of its ownthrusters and propellers. It allows a vessel to automatically maintain its balance. Vessels installed with dynamic positioning systems have ability to operate with reliability, positioning accuracy, and safety.
- Underwater Security (Systems and Services) Market - Global Industry Analysis, Market size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2014 - 2020
Global energy demand is expected to rise by as much as 50 percent over the next 25 years. This combined with depletion of existing fossil fuel reserves will mean extensive exploration and production activities by the offshore oil and gas industry in the years to come. 75 percent of this increased requirement is expected to come from the developing world.
- Refinery Security Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Trends, Analysis, Growth and Forecast, 2014 - 2020
Refineries are large assets requiring massive capital influx are long gestation periods for successful construction. With significant political unrest surrounding the hydrocarbon sector, safeguarding of one’s assets is of the utmost interest. Albeit in the downstream segment, refineries are a major, if not the most important part of the hydrocarbons value chain.
- Perimeter Security Systems and Solutions Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2014 - 2020
Perimeter security encompasses physical security of the facility as well as programmatic security policies which enforce protection against any malicious activity. Factors such as illegal immigration, constant risk of terrorism, anti-government protests and increasing criminal activities have led to the need for advance perimeter security solutions.
- Aerospace and Defense Fuel Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Trends, Analysis, Growth and Forecast 2014 - 2020
The global Aerospace & Defense industry has experienced rapid transformation in the last few months. Following a steep decline in the orders and backlogs in the year 2008 and 2009, aircraft manufacturing companies are witnessing phenomenal growth in the near future. This strong recovery is majorly driven by the commercial aviation segment as global passenger traffic is rising rapidly by 10% - 12% every year.
- Amphibious Landing Craft, Air Cushion Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2014 - 2020
Fleet is used in the war to safeguard coastline of nation from intruders thus maintaining a freedom of trade. For safeguarding country’s coastline, it is important to maintain a separate unit of troops and equipment that specialize in amphibious assaults. Conventionally, traditional landing craft were used to carry equipment and troops from fleet or from big ships to the beach or to the warzone.
- Autopilot Systems Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2014 - 2020
Autopilot system is an integral part of flight management system. It is utilized to control a vehicle without constant monitoring by a human operator. This system do not replaces a human operator instead assist them in operating a vehicle. They are widely used in aviations, missiles, spacecrafts and ships among others. An autopilot system consists of three components including programmer or mode selector, computer and actuator.
- Fire Alarm Equipments Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Trends, Growth and Forecast, 2014 - 2020
The market for fire alarm equipments is a mature market on global level, considering the enhanced frequency of accidents and security issues. The fire alarm equipment market has been witnessing a lot of new innovations, for both product and technology. Although the global market for fire alarm equipment market is at a mature stage, the associated products and technologies are still in their growth phase and contribute largely towards the market growth.
Displaying (12) Records