Whey Protein Blend: Market Outlook
A blended whey product or whey protein blend contain blended or isolated whey concentrate with another form of protein powder, or contain simply a mixture of whey isolate and concentrate. Whey protein blend contain several protein sources and each of these proteins have its own special amino acid profiles and digestion levels. The whey protein blend market is driven by increasing supplement consumption in both developed and emerging economies. The increasing health and wellness conscious population is driving the demand for whey protein blend. The trend for preventive healthcare among millennials is high, thus increasing the sales of dietary supplements like whey protein blend. U.S. adults represent a large portion of the total health and wellbeing market making it a frontrunner in global whey protein blend market.
Health Conscious People across the Globe Fostering the Demand for Whey Protein Blend Market
Rising health-conscious consumers around the globe have formed lucrative growth opportunities for whey protein blend manufacturers. Consumers are searching for ways to follow a safe and active lifestyle that has fuelled demand for health-oriented food products. Thus, protein supplements in APAC, North America and Europe bear market traction. Good lifestyle is becoming important due to increasing concerns about food intake and obesity, as well as diseases. Consumer spending on various proteins and related supplements has thus increased over the last few years. In addition, increasing disposable income and fostering financial stability is generating an exciting opportunities for the manufacturers of whey protein blend. People are expected to spend on these products because of rising concerns about obesity and healthcare awareness, as well increasing per capita disposable income which is giving push to premium products like whey protein blend. Gym lovers and fitness enthusiasts are target audience of whey protein blend. The increasing demand for athletes and body builders is providing momentum to whey protein blend market over the forecast period.
Rapid digitization has resulted in a strong penetration of e-commerce in APEJ countries, with China leading the way to gain high market share. Whey protein blend has a long shelf life and can be easily packaged and available in different packaging format, this is expected to attract more customers. Sales of whey protein blend products via e-commerce are expected to gain rapid traction in the coming years and are expected to drive market growth during the forecast period.
Whey Protein Blend: Market Segmentation
On the basis of nature, global whey protein blend can be segmented as:
On the basis of flavour, global whey protein blend can be segmented as:
On the basis of application, global whey protein blend can be segmented as:
- Food Processing Industry
- Infant Foods
- Functional Beverages
- Dairy Products
- Cereals and Bars
- Dietary Supplements
- Personal Care
On the basis of sales channel, global whey protein blend can be segmented as:
- Hypermarkets / Supermarkets
- Speciality Store
- Drug Retailer Store
- Online Retailer
Whey Protein Blend: Key Players:
Some of the leading players in the global whey protein blend Market are: Saputo, Fonterra, Leprino Food CO., Murray, Agropur Inc., Westland Dairy producers, Glanbia Foods PLc, Davisco Foods International Inc. Carrington Farms, and others.
- In 2018, Carrington Farms has acquired tera'swhey, a whey protein powder manufacturer, to expand its global footprint & position in the health and wellness market across the globe.
Opportunities: Growth Potential for Whey Protein Blend in Emerging Regions
Increased research capacity for new product development among producers in developing regions such as Asia-Pacific and the Middle East region has created opportunities for whey protein blend in the global market in recent years. This is attributed to the growing number of customer’s preference for healthier products, and preventive healthcare. Besides, the manufactures are focussing on developing new formulation and introducing new flavours to attract modern day consumers. Organic and Non-GMO are categories that are expected to provide maximum opportunity for market players operating in whey protein blend market.
The whey protein blend market report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the whey protein blend market, including but not limited to: regional markets, application & distribution channel.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Whey protein blend market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The whey protein blend market report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analysing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the rye flour market report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the Poultry Premix market report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the poultry premix market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the poultry premix market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
This upcoming business intelligence report is intended to be a one-stop market research solution to guide organizations in taking timely and effective decisions for their business growth. The ongoing study is the culmination of our deep expertise on data science methods, combined with an unparalleled understanding of the external environment and analysis of the industries. Each of the reports by TMR aims at offering a detailed scrutiny of the value chain of our current and prospective customers, takes them from identifying value propositions, and subsequently assist their business executives to implement right strategies to create customer value. We believe that creating and sustaining the customer value is the key pivot on which business executives can create profits for their organizations and increase the market shares, continuously and with sustainability.
Each of our touchpoints through which we engage with the organization/enterprise during the primary research enables us to understand the internal environment it operates in and the ways in which the external environment influences its growth.
Always Evolving with Competition
Excellence is built into the DNA of TMR, and all our teams work collaboratively and committedly toward achieving that in whatever they do. From the very first interaction our teams of research analysts have with any interested market participant to the final preparation processes in each of our reports reflects a rigorous understanding of the dynamic industry environment that businesses operate in.
We relentlessly work to be a differentiator in whatever we do in the current era of hypercompetitive global environment. The result of our unceasing focus on excellence is reflected clearly in the insights and guidance we offer to our customers in order to empower them to create brand equity. Our simple yet very powerful underpinning for navigating the competition is to always keep evolving with changing business environments. Our close-kinit team of research analysts not only believe in this simple philosophy but also implement the same.
Constantly Innovating Our Research Methodologies and Models
We do not limit with any specific market research tool or one standard approach for obtaining or analyzing data. Undoubtedly, our report making process is ever-evolving to meet the customer needs and demands supported broadly by a vast knowledge of data science methods that we combine with business acumen our teams have built upon for several years. Evidently, our primary and secondary research data about customers and consumers have shown that we can go to any lengths to obtain them. This is followed by applying next-gen automation tools integrated with human judgement to clear the clutter, ascertain the most relevant and recent qualitative and quantitative insights, and package them in digestible chunks in our reports for our customers.
We Take Pride in No-One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Over the past several years, we have been conducting market intelligence studies across all industries for all types of organizations — big and small, profit and not-for-profit, and Fortune 500 and Unicorns, as we believe that a sound decision making must be based on no-one-size-fits-all approach. Without doubt, each of the organizations regardless of the industry they are in are affected differently by changes in political, economic, socio-culture, legal, ecological, and legal environments. The research models and the value chain analysis process that our analysts employ for conducting the study uphold this approach.
We look at myriad components of internal and external business environment affecting the growth strategies of organizations. Some of the broader aspects that we focus on are:
- Our team of Analysts and Support Teams always strive to see the bigger picture in life cycle stages of any industry
- The Teams focus on obtaining valuable insights into different models of competitive advantage while making an internal environment analysis
- They keep on modifying the value chain analysis processes of organizations to understand on how customer value is created
Some areas of assessing market dynamics that are used in the research models and methodologies adopted by our analysts can be summarized as:
- Corporate and business strategies underlying new brand positioning strategies
- Mapping for strategic planning for business units
- Various metrics for business portfolio analysis, including BCG matrix
- Value chain analysis
These will help create and sustain competitive advantage for our prospects and current customers.
Key focus areas and agenda that underpin and catalyze our primary and secondary research initiatives and endeavors are:
- What are some of the core competencies and distinctive competencies of new entrants and established players in the industry we are analyzing?
- What are some of the branding opportunities that are emerging at a rapid pace?
- What are the major competitive forces and elements of external environment shaping the industry life cycle stages of most organizations?
- Why some competitive strategies are popular than others among leaders in a certain market?
- What customer-based brand equity strategies companies have leveraged in a certain industry or set of related industries in a sector?
- What are some of the key pricing strategies that companies in an industry are implementing for marketing their products internationally?
- Identifying whether market-push or market-pull strategies are more relevant to a certain product or a service?
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.