Global Water Saving Plumbing Products Market – Introduction
- Water saving plumbing products are plumbing fixtures which use significantly less water than conventional fixtures. The wide range of water saving plumbing products available in the market includes low-flow toilets, low-flow showerheads, low-flow urinals, and low-flow faucets. Water saving plumbing products reduce consumption of water by 20% as compared to conventional plumbing products. Water saving plumbing products play a significant role in the conservation of water and the environment.
Strict standards and regulations imposed by federal governments of various countries regarding flow rate of plumbing fixtures anticipated to be a driving factor
- Stringent standards and regulations imposed by federal governments of various developed and developing countries regarding flow rate of plumbing products is anticipated to be a major driving factor for water saving plumbing products in the near future. The U.S. government has already legislated standards regarding the rate of water flow from plumbing fixtures under the U.S. Energy Policy Act of 1992. A few states in the U.S. offer rebates to individuals who exchange their plumbing products with low-flow plumbing products. Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and California have already taken the lead in terms of implementation of water efficiency standards.
Increase in trend of selling water saving plumbing products through e-commerce websites generates opportunity for manufacturers
- Rapid increase in trend of selling water saving plumbing products through e-commerce websites and other online distribution channels is estimated to create significant opportunities for manufacturers and distributors of water saving plumbing products during the forecast period. Companies are also offering attractive discounts and launching new offers to increase the sale of water saving plumbing products on e-commerce websites and various other online portals.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America and Europe hold major share of the water saving plumbing products market
- Geographically, the global water saving plumbing products market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- North America and Europe hold major share of the water saving plumbing products market across the globe. The market in North America and Europe which includes the U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and other European countries is anticipated to expand at a moderate rate during the forecasted timeline, due to extensive adoption of low-showerheads, toilets, faucets, and fixtures.
- Furthermore, the market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period. Rising trend of installing water saving efficient products such as aerated shower heads and flow limiting devices in China, India, Japan, and other Southeast Asian countries is estimated to surge the demand for water saving plumbing products in Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in the Water Saving Plumbing Products Market
Prominent manufacturing companies are anticipated to face healthy competition during the forecasted timeline. Companies such Kohler Co., TOTO LTD, Roca Sanitario, S.A., and Bradley Corporation are focusing on producing low-flow toilets and fixtures to strengthen their product portfolio and increase the demand for water saving plumbing products in different parts of the globe. Manufacturing companies are also investing in research & development to discover new designs and embed innovative features in the water saving plumbing products. Companies are also taking necessary steps to promote and plan advertising campaigns to expand the water saving plumbing products market in developing countries of the world. A few of the key players operating in the global water saving plumbing products market are:
- Bradley Corporation
- Elkay Manufacturing Company
- Globe Union Industrial Corp.
- Kohler Co.
- Lixil Group Corporation
- Maax Holdings, Inc.
- Masco Corporation
- Roca Sanitario, S.A.
- TOTO LTD.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Water Saving Plumbing Products Market, Request for a Sample
Global Water Saving Plumbing Products Market – Research Scope
Global Water Saving Plumbing Products Market, by Product
- Low-flow Showerheads
- Low-flow Toilets
- Dual-flush toilets
- High Efficiency Faucets
- Low-flow Fixtures
- Others (Spray sprinkler, Irrigation Controller, etc.)
Global Water Saving Plumbing Products Market, by Price Range
- Less than US$ 50
- US$ 50 to US$ 100
- US$ 100 to US$ 500
- US$ 500 to US$ 1000
- Above US$ 1000
Global Water Saving Plumbing Products Market, by Application
- Cooling towers
- Others (Laboratories, Pools, Steam Systems, etc.)
Global Water Saving Plumbing Products Market, by End-use
- Corporate Office
- Government Office
- Hospitality Industry
- Educational Institute
Global Water Saving Plumbing Products Market, by Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- E-commerce Websites
- Company-owned Websites
Global Water Saving Plumbing Products Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.