Global Water Saving Plumbing Products Market – Introduction
- Water saving plumbing products are plumbing fixtures which use significantly less water than conventional fixtures. The wide range of water saving plumbing products available in the market includes low-flow toilets, low-flow showerheads, low-flow urinals, and low-flow faucets. Water saving plumbing products reduce consumption of water by 20% as compared to conventional plumbing products. Water saving plumbing products play a significant role in the conservation of water and the environment.
Strict standards and regulations imposed by federal governments of various countries regarding flow rate of plumbing fixtures anticipated to be a driving factor
- Stringent standards and regulations imposed by federal governments of various developed and developing countries regarding flow rate of plumbing products is anticipated to be a major driving factor for water saving plumbing products in the near future. The U.S. government has already legislated standards regarding the rate of water flow from plumbing fixtures under the U.S. Energy Policy Act of 1992. A few states in the U.S. offer rebates to individuals who exchange their plumbing products with low-flow plumbing products. Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and California have already taken the lead in terms of implementation of water efficiency standards.
Increase in trend of selling water saving plumbing products through e-commerce websites generates opportunity for manufacturers
- Rapid increase in trend of selling water saving plumbing products through e-commerce websites and other online distribution channels is estimated to create significant opportunities for manufacturers and distributors of water saving plumbing products during the forecast period. Companies are also offering attractive discounts and launching new offers to increase the sale of water saving plumbing products on e-commerce websites and various other online portals.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America and Europe hold major share of the water saving plumbing products market
- Geographically, the global water saving plumbing products market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- North America and Europe hold major share of the water saving plumbing products market across the globe. The market in North America and Europe which includes the U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and other European countries is anticipated to expand at a moderate rate during the forecasted timeline, due to extensive adoption of low-showerheads, toilets, faucets, and fixtures.
- Furthermore, the market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period. Rising trend of installing water saving efficient products such as aerated shower heads and flow limiting devices in China, India, Japan, and other Southeast Asian countries is estimated to surge the demand for water saving plumbing products in Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in the Water Saving Plumbing Products Market
Prominent manufacturing companies are anticipated to face healthy competition during the forecasted timeline. Companies such Kohler Co., TOTO LTD, Roca Sanitario, S.A., and Bradley Corporation are focusing on producing low-flow toilets and fixtures to strengthen their product portfolio and increase the demand for water saving plumbing products in different parts of the globe. Manufacturing companies are also investing in research & development to discover new designs and embed innovative features in the water saving plumbing products. Companies are also taking necessary steps to promote and plan advertising campaigns to expand the water saving plumbing products market in developing countries of the world. A few of the key players operating in the global water saving plumbing products market are:
- Bradley Corporation
- Elkay Manufacturing Company
- Globe Union Industrial Corp.
- Kohler Co.
- Lixil Group Corporation
- Maax Holdings, Inc.
- Masco Corporation
- Roca Sanitario, S.A.
- TOTO LTD.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Water Saving Plumbing Products Market, Request for a Sample
Global Water Saving Plumbing Products Market – Research Scope
Global Water Saving Plumbing Products Market, by Product
- Low-flow Showerheads
- Low-flow Toilets
- Dual-flush toilets
- High Efficiency Faucets
- Low-flow Fixtures
- Others (Spray sprinkler, Irrigation Controller, etc.)
Global Water Saving Plumbing Products Market, by Price Range
- Less than US$ 50
- US$ 50 to US$ 100
- US$ 100 to US$ 500
- US$ 500 to US$ 1000
- Above US$ 1000
Global Water Saving Plumbing Products Market, by Application
- Cooling towers
- Others (Laboratories, Pools, Steam Systems, etc.)
Global Water Saving Plumbing Products Market, by End-use
- Corporate Office
- Government Office
- Hospitality Industry
- Educational Institute
Global Water Saving Plumbing Products Market, by Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- E-commerce Websites
- Company-owned Websites
Global Water Saving Plumbing Products Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.