Global Type-D bulk bags: Introduction & Significance
Bulk bags are industrial containers which are used to store and transport granular products in large volume. Type-D bulk bags are also known by the name of antistatic bulk bags, as it consists of antistatic fabric. Type-D bulk bags are used to transport flammable powders. Type-D bulk bags consist of conductive material along with the fabric which allows the bag to discharge the electrostatic charge to the ground and enable the safe operation even in the presence of flammable substances. One precaution needs to be followed while using type-D bulk bags is that it must not be used when the surface of the bulk bags is contaminated or coated with the conductive material such as water and grease. Type-D bulk bag does not require grounding.
Global Type-D bulk bags market: Dynamics
Type-D bulk bags are extensively used in industrial material handling or the transportation which occurs in the bulk quantities. Growing safety awareness and government regulations are the key factors driving the growth of the global typed bulk bags market. Type-D bulk bags are used to transport the flammable powders along with the flammable solvents and gases. Growing agriculture activities, which demand for higher utilization of fertilizers and chemicals, growing infrastructure development, and the mining activities are fueling the growth of the global type-D bulk bags market. As compared to the type-C bulk bags, these bags need to be grounded for discharging the charge. To overcome this challenge type-D bulk bags were introduced which has proven to be a restrain for type c bulk bags.
Global Type-D bulk bags market: Segmentation
*Pricing of this market has been captured on the basis of volume
On the basis of volume, the global Type-D bulk bags has been segmented as:
- Small (below 1 cubic meter)
- Medium (between 1 and 2 cubic meter)
- Large (more than 2 cubic meter)
On the basis of end use industry, the global Type-D bulk bags has been segmented as:
- Chemical Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Food Industry
- Construction Industry
- Agricultural Products
A unique methodology was adopted to calculate the market size for type-D bulk bags
Supply Side Analysis:
The collected numbers are obtained from Key Type-D bulk bags manufacturers in the world, their product offerings, sales revenue in each market verticals. Sales revenue from type-D bulk bags manufacturers was estimated after comprehensive product mapping. Various market and industry experts, which includes sales and marketing heads of type-D bulk bags manufacturers, independent consultants, and distributors, were contacted to validate the penetration type-D bulk bags market in the global bulk bags or FIBC bags market.
Demand Side Analysis:
The overall end-use and market size have been determined, and the penetration of type-D bulk bags market has been determined and the penetration of type-D bulk bags market in each of the end use. The total value and demand of type-D bulk bags market were mapped in each end-use industry, across the world.
The approach is followed by the global market, and bottom-up analysis was used to arrive at the market size of the type-D bulk bags market, regarding consumption and revenue.
Global Type-D bulk bags market: Company and Industry Level Trends
- On 31 July, 2017 Conitex Sonoco USA launched BulkSak. It was a web inventory program which provides the consumers access on demand to 70 types of ready to ship FIBC bags.
Global Type-D bulk bags market: Key players
Some of the key vendors that currently opearte in the type-D bulk bags market and partitions market across the globe can be segmented into three-tiers based on their market share as follows:
Tier-1 (Include market players with more than US$ 10 Mn)
- King Bag and Manufacturing Company
- Rishi FIBC Solutions PVT. Ltd.
- Jumbo Bag Ltd.
- Supply Pointe
Tier-2 (Include market players with revenue between US$ 5 Mn upto US$ 10 Mn)
- GLOBAL-PAK, INC
- Palmetto Industries
Tier-3 (Include market players with revenue less than US$ 5 Mn)
- Midwestern Bag
- Procon Pacific
- DA Pak
- Material Motion
- InterBULK USA, LLC
- Bag Supplies (FIBC) Limited
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.