Global Shipping Tray Market: Overview
Shipping tray is used for conveying products and components in the manufacturing and distribution process. The growing manufacturing sector is rising the need for highly efficient distribution process to enhance productivity. The improving distribution process is creating a high market opportunity for shipping and conveying tools and products. Shipping tray is one of the significant shipping product to transport small sized identical parts within manufacturing facility or distribution channel. Shipping tray is thermoformed to create product sized hollow shape to offer resistant shipping. Shipping tray provides perfect placement of product with quick identification. Single use or disposable shipping tray protect at a low cost when shipping fragile equipment. Reusable shipping tray is used for in-house shipping and storing purpose. Customized shipping tray is attributed to expanding in demand due to precision machines components for automotive and industrial applications.
Planning to lay down future strategy? Perfect your plan with our report brochure here
Global Shipping Tray Market: Dynamics
Bourgeoning Manufacturing Sector Drives Shipping Tray Market
Due to increasing disposable income and growing consumption from developing economies, the manufacturing sector is expected to expand at an impressive growth rate. Rising production of machines, automotive parts, and electronics is generating a need for new products for material handling. Manufacturers and inventory managers are seeking to find out new solutions for distributing small parts without any interventions. Shipping tray is expected to rise in demand due to the growing need for secure conveying products for small components in the manufacturing process. The global manufacturing value added was accounted for US$ 13.52 trillion in 2017, which is expected to promise strong growth in the next decade. The medical industry is attributed to providing lucrative market growth to shipping trays for packaging of medical components.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report here
Molded Fiber Pulp Tray Expected To Reduce the Market of Shipping Tray
Shipping tray can be easily stacked and reused which makes it suitable for transport. Conversely, the shipping tray market is anticipated to witness a drop due to the increasing intolerance about plastic use. Molded fiber pulp is expected to replace plastic shipping trays owing to eco-friendly packaging solutions. Shipping tray made up from bioplastics is attributed to producing new market opportunity for manufacturers. Blisters and clamshells are projected to minimize the market share of shipping trays.
Global Shipping Tray Market: Segmentation
The global shipping tray market has been segmented on parameters such as material type and end-user industry.
On the basis of usability, the global shipping tray market has been segmented into:
- On the basis of material type, the global shipping tray market has been segmented into:
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyethylene terephthalate (PET)
- Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS)
- Polycarbonate (PC)
- Polyurethane (PU)
On the basis of end-user industry, the global shipping tray market has been segmented into:
- Electrical & electronics
- Consumer products
- Building & construction
Global Shipping Tray Market: Geographical Outlook
Growth of the shipping tray market is highly depended upon manufacturing sectors conditions of respective market regions. The Asia Pacific is estimated to be leading region for shipping trays market owing to evolving manufacturing sector in China, India, South Korea, and Japan. Europe is estimated to be the second major market for shipping tray due to the house of high volume demanding end-users. North America shipping tray market is expected to witness sluggish growth due to the stabilized manufacturing sector and high attention to the service sector. With a minimum market share, Latin America and Middle East & Africa are expected to witness remarkable growth in shipping tray market.
Global Shipping Tray Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the global shipping tray market are as follows:
- A Sinclair & Rush Company
- AVSR Group
- Custom Tray LLC.
- Dordan Manufacturing Company
- Electro-General Plastics Corp.
- Engineered Components & Packaging, LLC
- Universal Plastics Corporation
- Youngjin Tech
- Robinson Industries, Inc.
- Elmes Packaging Inc.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.