Pantothenate is also known as vitamin B5, which includes essential nutrients. It is found in plants as well as in animals such as, cereal grains, legumes, vegetables, and milk. Pantothenate is available especially in D-pantothenic acid, Depaxthenol, and Calcium Pantothenate. Pantothenate helps in making blood cells as well as helps to convert food into energy, which in turn, increase the consumption of pantothenate in global market. It also contains proteins and carbohydrates and other fats. Moreover, pantothenate is used in the food, pharmaceuticals, and cosmetic industries as it has many benefits resulting in its massive demand in the market. Listed are the factors responsible for the pantothenate market growth and are expected to remain significant over the forecast period.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Increasing Demand Due to Numerous Application in Food and Pharmaceutical Industries
Consumers nowadays are becoming increasingly conscious about their diet and prefer protein as well as nutrition-rich product, therefore demand for vitamin B5 food is expected to increase, and propel the demand for pantothenate. Also, it has an anti-inflammatory agent, which helps to stimulate skin healing process easily, which, in turn drive the pantothenate market globally. Moreover, pantothenate helps to convert protein, carbohydrates, and other fat into energy, to maintain a healthy digestive tract, which is one of the primary reason to trigger the market of pantothenate market. Moreover, pantothenate is also suitable for hair, as it helps to grow hair by protecting and supporting adrenal glands. Additionally, changing living style of people and changing food habits have resulted in many health issues, as well as deficiency of many nutrients and vitamins. Additionally, pantothenate is beneficial for the skin and makes skin soft and smooth, which in turn, is likely, to drive the demand for Pantothenate in coming years. Further, increasing millennial population and their awareness towards dietary supplement made from pantothenate is estimated to increase the demand for pantothenate during the forecast period. Furthermore, the need for pantothenate is also expected to rise among the diabetic population as they prefer to consume the product, which are new or more beneficial. These are the factors which are likely to drive the growth of Pantothenate market.
Pantothenate Market Segmentation
On the basis of form, the pantothenate market has been segmented as-
- D-pantothenic acid
- Calcium Pantothenate
On the basis of industry, the pantothenate market has been segmented as-
- Food & Beverage industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
On the basis of application, the pantothenate market has been segmented as-
- Dietary supplements
- Protein powder
- Sports nutrition
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Pantothenate Market”
Pantothenate Market: Key Players
Some of the major key players operating in the global pantothenate market are Cargill Inc.(the U.S.), Deqi Feng, Retrophin, Inc., Xianfeng Cheng, among others. Apart from the above mentioned companies, many other manufacturers are showing a keen interest in the pantothenate market, owing to its wide application in food and pharmaceuticals and cosmetic industries, resulting in high demand for Pantothenate over the forecast period.
Pantothenate Market Opportunities
Rising awareness of consumer, towards their health, around the globe is expected to drive the demand for natural products, simultaneously driving the market growth of the pantothenate market. Increasing consumption of functional or protein food is expected to create opportunities for pantothenate manufacturers to expand their product offerings in the global Pantothenate market. Pantothenate is also beneficial for nerve pain and other encephalitic diseases and manufacturers can introduce their products in the market. Moreover, increasing awareness of consumers towards skin and hair, due to increasing pollution, also drive the market of Pantothenate globally, as they pantothenate has rich source of vitamin B5, which are used in most of the cosmetic and; simantenously creates opportunities for manufacturers. Due to various application of pantothenate such as dietary, functional, and others, the demand for pantothenate in the market is increasing.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Pantothenate market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as product type and application.
The Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis on:
- Pantothenate Market Segments
- Pantothenate Market Dynamics
- Pantothenate Market Size
- Pantothenate Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to Pantothenate Market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in Pantothenate Market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of Pantothenate
- Value Chain Analysis of the Pantothenate Market
Regional Analysis Includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing dynamics of the pantothenate market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the pantothenate market
- Competitive landscape of the pantothenate market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on pantothenate market performance
- Must-have information for pantothenate market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
NOTE: All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.