Global Nutraceutical Packaging Market: Overview
Functional foods, nutritional supplements, phytochemicals, and designer foods fall under the category of nutraceuticals. Nutraceutical products are of medicinal and nutritional value.
With increasing level of awareness and understanding of nutrition and health, people are becoming increasingly interested in nutraceutical products. As such, nutraceutical packaging is vital in the prevention of external contamination of nutraceuticals products. Nutraceutical packaging offers a protection against oxidizing agents. Worldwide, films, bottles, bags, and pouches are used for the packaging of nutraceuticals.
An upcoming report on the global nutraceutical packaging market by Transparency Market Research promises to offer every minute detail relevant for scaling business in the coming years. It covers the existing market challenges, trends, opportunities, geographical analysis, competitive landscape, and key developments.
Want to know the obstructions to your company’s growth in future? Request a brochure here
Global Nutraceutical Packaging Market: Notable Developments
Here are some important developments that may shape the growth strategies for companies in the years to come.
- Global packaging company, Amcor Plc, made a successful completion of its acquisition of Bemis Company Inc., with effect from 11 June 2019. The combined company will henceforth operate as Amcor Plc (Amcor). The acquisition of Bemis is expected to bring additional footprint, capabilities, and scale, which will fortify Amcor’s industry leading position in the market.
A few of the prominent market players are Sonoco Products Company, Constantia Flexibles, Mondi Group, Huhtamaki OYJ, and Amcor Limited are some of the prominent market players
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report here
Global Nutraceutical Packaging Market: Key Trends
The following factors are, in all likelihood, to shape the course of global nutraceutical packaging market:
Shift towards Healthier Lifestyle Shoots up Demand for Nutraceutical Packaging
Increased awareness about weight management and health is likely to play an important role in the demand for global nutraceutical packaging market. Likewise, emerging opportunities in innovative packaging solutions are projected to garner a larger base of consumers for nutraceutical packaged products.
The global nutraceutical packaging market is likely to experience accelerated rate of growth owing to the increased adoption of nutraceutical products by the consumers. The market is expected to derive momentum from the health benefits of nutraceutical products. Besides, growing inclination of people to spend on fitness and wellness programs are likely to boost global nutraceutical packaging market.
Rise in the per capita income of people across the globe is another growth promoting factor for the global nutraceutical packaging market. In addition to that, people adopting healthier lifestyle is likely to contribute to the growth of the market.
However, the global nutraceutical packaging market is expected to face some challenges from the high cost of nutraceutical packaging product in the forecast timeframe.
Global Nutraceutical Packaging Market: Geographical Analysis
Of all the geographical segments pertaining to the global nutraceutical packaging, North America accounts for the lion’s share of the global nutraceutical packaging market in the world. Such dominance of the global market is due to the increased demand for the enhanced shelf life of food products in the North America nations, Countries such as the US, Canada are expected to lead the regional nutraceutical packaging market.
North America is trailed by Europe, which is anticipated to be one of the leading regions in the global nutraceutical packaging market. Europe already has a matured pharmaceutical industry, which is likely to offer growth opportunities for the market in the region.
The Asia Pacific is likely to be the fastest growing region in the global nutraceutical packaging market, thanks to huge base of population who are shifting towards a healthier lifestyle.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.