Neonatal Transilluminators Market: Introduction
Transilluminator helps to locate tiny veins in a neonate’s small limbs for improved insertion of an IV for emergency aspiration of a suspected pneumothorax possible diagnosed after transillumination. The skin barrier begins to function in utero; at 24 weeks’ gestation, the skin appears red, wrinkled, shiny, and transparent. The associated stratum corneum (SC) is only one or two cell layers thick, and dermal elastic fibers are sparse in distribution.
In addition, integrity of the dermal - epidermal junction is poorly developed. Each of these factors contribute to abnormal skin physiology. Babies with neonatal jaundice are far more likely to develop hyperbilirubinemia that can lead to neurological damage or even premature death. Rapid technological innovations are predicted to favor companies investing in user-friendly control panel phototherapy devices and blue spectrum radiation sources. The light shows cool effects and are strong enough to illuminate the hardest to find veins without the risk of burning the baby. Transilluminator is a light source that transmits light through tissues to aid in the examination of patients. It is used to find veins, arteries, and other internal structures. This innovative vein finder features LED light is cool to the touch for patient safety. It has multiple light settings for user preference, including forward facing white lights, upward facing white lights, and upward facing red lights. It has compact size and ergonomic design for easy use.
Get a Glimpse of the In-Depth Analysis through our Comprehensive Neonatal Transilluminators Market Brochure
Key Drivers of Global Neonatal Transilluminators Market
Rise in Prevalence of Neonatal Hospital-acquired Infections and Awareness about Neonatal Health & Care Equipment
- Hospital-acquired (nosocomial) infection is a primary problem for premature infants and for term infants with medical disorders requiring prolonged hospitalization
- Healthy, term neonates have infection rates < 1%. For neonates in special care nurseries, the incidence increases as birth weight decreases.
- Most common nosocomial infections are central line-associated bloodstream infections (CLABSI) and hospital-acquired pneumonia
Technological Advancements in Neonatal Infant Care Devices
- Chances of survival for preterm infants increased with the development of infant incubator. Further, preterm infants were able to survive by the use of a mechanical ventilator specifically designed for neonates.
- The technology in neonatology is in the continuous process of development. Preterm infants are now protected by a double-walled servo-controlled incubator, and more sophisticated mechanical ventilators are used with built-in algorithms guaranteeing that even the smallest tidal volumes can be delivered in a safe manner.
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Neonatal Transilluminators Market
- North America is expected to hold a major share of the global neonatal transilluminators market during the forecast period. It can be attributed to the increasing demand for technologically advanced devices, development of well-equipped neonatal intensive care units, rising number of preterm births, and surge in the number of device approvals from regulatory agencies.
- Neonatal transilluminators market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to the growing trend of preventive health care measures
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Neonatal Transilluminators Market Report
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global neonatal transilluminators market is highly concentrated due to a strong presence of a few key players. Several manufacturers hold major share of the market in their respective regions. Leading players operating in the global neonatal transilluminators market are:
- GE Healthcare
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- AVI Healthcare
- nice Neotech Medical
- Stihler Electronic
Global Neonatal Transilluminators Market: Research Scope
Global Neonatal Transilluminators Market, by Product
- Hand Held
Global Neonatal Transilluminators Market, by End-user
Global Neonatal Transilluminators Market, by Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.