Microwavable Containers Market: An Overview
Microwavable containers allow food to be re-heated or cooked in a microwave oven without damaging the container which has revolutionized, not only the food industry but also the packaging industry. Microwavable containers market has amplified after the arrival of ready-to-heat-and-eat food, which could be heated in the microwave oven and consumed instantly.
Microwavable containers are high temperature-bearing, leak-proof, sealed and lightweight containers, which are easy to carry and are re-usable. This not only increases the shelf life of the food packed inside but also makes it very convenient to purchase and consume. Allowing food to be heated in the package itself is time and effort saving, which gives a huge boost to the microwavable containers in the competitive marketplace. Microwavable containers go through FDA testing to assure that, at a certain temperature reached in the microwave oven, the amount of chemicals that infiltrate out of the plastic are no more than 1,000 times less than the amount shown to damage lab animals.
Microwavable Containers Market: Dynamics
Food technology has played a vital role in the microwavable containers market, the introduction of susceptor technology in the microwave packaging has aided food to be heated aptly, overcoming limitations of microwave ovens such as browning and overheating. The extensive acceptance of this technology has fostered the development of the international microwave packaging market. Microwavable containers market is highly affected by the microwave market, ready-to-heat meal market and frozen food market. Rapid urbanization and reception of modern technology could be considered as influencers for the microwavable containers market affirmatively.
For good performance, microwavable containers need to stand out on the following points:
- Even distribution of heat inside the container to make sure that the food inside is heated uniformly
- Layout and design of the container should be handy, compact and easy to be used by the consumer
- Safety of the consumer while heating the container is important to avoid health hazards and safety methods of opening the container
- An Insulated label on the container to control the temperature
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Microwavable Containers Market: Segmentation
Globally, microwavable containers market could be segmented further on the basis of product, packaging segment and material used:
On the basis of product-
- Foldable Cartons
- Food Containers
- Tubs & Bowls
- Bags & Pouches
On the basis of end-use-
- Fresh Food
- Frozen Food
- Ready-to-eat Meals
On the basis of material used-
- Glass and ceramics.
- Paper & paperboard
- Others (edible materials)
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Microwavable Containers Market: Regional Outlook
With the existence of heavily populated and developing economies such as Southeast Asian countries, China, and India, Asia-Pacific is projected to have an above-average growth for the microwavable containers market. China holds the most substantial segment in the market, ahead of the United States, crediting its major food and beverage ingestion. Major Indian cities, with urbanization and variation in lifestyle, coping with fast-paced work-life and dependency on online food platforms like Zomato and Swiggy for food are rapidly changing the dynamics of the foodservice industry which can widely affect the microwavable containers market as these platforms are huge clients to this market.
Microwavable Containers Market: Key players
Some of the key players operating in the global microwavable containers market are- American Packaging Corporation, ProAmpac Packaging, LLC, Amcor Plc, Berry Plastics Corporation, Coveris Holdings, DNP America, LLC, Graphic Packaging Holding Company, Huhtamaki Oyj, Mullinix Packages, Inc., Packaging Concepts, Inc., Printpack, Inc., SC Johnson & Son, Inc., Sirane, Biopac India Corp Ltd. Prominent players in the market for microwavable containers dominate the global market and have acquired many other regional players.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments of the microwavable containers market. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on microwavable containers market segments and geographies.
Regional Analysis Includes-
- North America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing microwavable containers market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth microwavable containers market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the microwavable containers market
- Competitive landscape for microwavable containers in the market
- Strategies for key players and products offered by the competitors of microwavable containers
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for players to sustain and enhance the microwavable containers market footprint
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.