Medical Vacuum Regulator Market: Introduction
- Vacuum regulators is an important part of the vacuum system. The vacuum regulator regulates the pressure by adjusting the vacuum pump rate at which the pump vacates the chamber, while the air enters at a constant rate.
- Vacuum regulators are lightweight and compact, and offers rear or front mounting of the vacuum pressure gauge. They also offer adjustment resolution and standard panel mounting capability.
- Key companies operating in the global medical vacuum regulators market are investing in research and development for technological advanced medical vacuum regulators in the field of thoracic surgeries
Key Drivers of Global Medical Vacuum Regulator Market
- The global medical vacuum regulator market is primarily driven by increase in patient pool with gastrointestinal conditions. According to a study published in the NEJM Journal Watch 2018, the overall annual health care expenditure for gastrointestinal (GI) disease is about US$ 136 Bn in the U.S. Of which, there are approximately 3 million hospital admissions for gastrointestinal (GI) disease annually accounting for US$ 31 Bn of the total healthcare expenditure. The most common discharge diagnoses are gallbladder disease, gastrointestinal hemorrhage, and pancreatitis. Hence, increase in the number of patients with GI diseases is a key driver of the global medical vacuum regulator market.
- Technological advancements in medical vacuum regulators are anticipated to contribute to the growth of the global medical vacuum regulator market
Continuous Vacuum Regulator Segment Accounted for Major Share of Global Market
- In terms of type, the global medical vacuum regulator devices market can be classified into continuous vacuum regulator, intermittent vacuum regulator, and digital vacuum regulator. The continuous vacuum regulator segment held a major share of the global medical vacuum regulator market in 2018.
- Continuous vacuum regulators are compact, lightweight, and provide simple, hassle-free operations. Therefore, the continuous vacuum regulator segment is projected to dominate the global medical vacuum regulator market during the forecast period.
0-200mmHg Segment to Offer Attractive Opportunities
- Based on pressure gauge, the global medical vacuum regulator market can be divided into 0-200mmHg, 0-300mmHg, 0-760mmHg, and others
- 0-200mmHg is anticipated to be the leading pressure gauge segment of the market, as this the most common negative pressure gauge used in hospitals
North America to Dominate Medical Vacuum Regulator
- In terms of region, the global medical vacuum regulator market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is projected to dominate the global market during the forecast period.
- High prevalence of gastrointestinal diseases, and increase in awareness about and procurement of technologically advanced medical vacuum regulator products for the treatment of various GI diseases are projected to drive the medical vacuum regulator market in North America during the forecast period
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global medical vacuum regulator market is highly fragmented with a large number of domestic players accounting for majority of the market share. Key players operating in the global medical vacuum regulator market are:
- Amico Corporation
- Air Liquide Healthcare
- Ohio Medical
- Precision Medical Inc.
- Allied Healthcare Products, Inc.
- Allied Healthcare Products, Inc.
Global Medical Vacuum Regulator Market: Research Scope
Global Medical Vacuum Regulator Market, by Type
- Continuous Vacuum Regulator
- Intermittent Vacuum Regulator
- Digital Vacuum Regulator
Global Medical Vacuum Regulator Market, by Pressure Gauge
- 0mmHg – 300mmHg
- 0mmHg – 760mmHg Others
Global Medical Vacuum Regulator Market, by End-user
- Nursing Homes
Global Medical Vacuum Regulator Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!