Medical Vacuum Regulator Market: Introduction
- Vacuum regulators is an important part of the vacuum system. The vacuum regulator regulates the pressure by adjusting the vacuum pump rate at which the pump vacates the chamber, while the air enters at a constant rate.
- Vacuum regulators are lightweight and compact, and offers rear or front mounting of the vacuum pressure gauge. They also offer adjustment resolution and standard panel mounting capability.
- Key companies operating in the global medical vacuum regulators market are investing in research and development for technological advanced medical vacuum regulators in the field of thoracic surgeries
Key Drivers of Global Medical Vacuum Regulator Market
- The global medical vacuum regulator market is primarily driven by increase in patient pool with gastrointestinal conditions. According to a study published in the NEJM Journal Watch 2018, the overall annual health care expenditure for gastrointestinal (GI) disease is about US$ 136 Bn in the U.S. Of which, there are approximately 3 million hospital admissions for gastrointestinal (GI) disease annually accounting for US$ 31 Bn of the total healthcare expenditure. The most common discharge diagnoses are gallbladder disease, gastrointestinal hemorrhage, and pancreatitis. Hence, increase in the number of patients with GI diseases is a key driver of the global medical vacuum regulator market.
- Technological advancements in medical vacuum regulators are anticipated to contribute to the growth of the global medical vacuum regulator market
Get an Idea about the Offerings of Our Medical Vacuum Regulator Market Report from this Brochure
Continuous Vacuum Regulator Segment Accounted for Major Share of Global Market
- In terms of type, the global medical vacuum regulator devices market can be classified into continuous vacuum regulator, intermittent vacuum regulator, and digital vacuum regulator. The continuous vacuum regulator segment held a major share of the global medical vacuum regulator market in 2018.
- Continuous vacuum regulators are compact, lightweight, and provide simple, hassle-free operations. Therefore, the continuous vacuum regulator segment is projected to dominate the global medical vacuum regulator market during the forecast period.
0-200mmHg Segment to Offer Attractive Opportunities
- Based on pressure gauge, the global medical vacuum regulator market can be divided into 0-200mmHg, 0-300mmHg, 0-760mmHg, and others
- 0-200mmHg is anticipated to be the leading pressure gauge segment of the market, as this the most common negative pressure gauge used in hospitals
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Medical Vacuum Regulator Market Report
North America to Dominate Medical Vacuum Regulator
- In terms of region, the global medical vacuum regulator market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is projected to dominate the global market during the forecast period.
- High prevalence of gastrointestinal diseases, and increase in awareness about and procurement of technologically advanced medical vacuum regulator products for the treatment of various GI diseases are projected to drive the medical vacuum regulator market in North America during the forecast period
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global medical vacuum regulator market is highly fragmented with a large number of domestic players accounting for majority of the market share. Key players operating in the global medical vacuum regulator market are:
- Amico Corporation
- Air Liquide Healthcare
- Ohio Medical
- Precision Medical Inc.
- Allied Healthcare Products, Inc.
- Allied Healthcare Products, Inc.
Global Medical Vacuum Regulator Market: Research Scope
Global Medical Vacuum Regulator Market, by Type
- Continuous Vacuum Regulator
- Intermittent Vacuum Regulator
- Digital Vacuum Regulator
Global Medical Vacuum Regulator Market, by Pressure Gauge
- 0mmHg – 300mmHg
- 0mmHg – 760mmHg Others
Global Medical Vacuum Regulator Market, by End-user
- Nursing Homes
Global Medical Vacuum Regulator Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.