Infusion Catheters Market: Introduction
- Infusion catheters are inserted in large veins and arteries. Fluids, drugs or blood products can be infused or blood sample can be drawn using an infusion catheter.
- Infusion catheter is used for localized perfusion of various diagnostic and therapeutic agents into the coronary and peripheral vasculature
- Infusion catheter consists of a pressure response outlet, which allow even distribution of drugs throughout the length of the catheter. Infusion catheter also consist of radioplaque markers, which help health care professionals of easy placement of infusion catheters.
- Companies operating in the global infusion catheter market are manufacturing infusion catheters, which can be placed with or without a guidewire. Meditronic offers a valve tip single-lumen infusion catheter, which does not require tip-occluding guidewire and is effective for streamline patient care.
- Infusion catheters available in market for sonohysterography consist of balloonless configuration, which is ideal for postmenopausal patients with stenotic cervical canals, and nulliparous patients
Get a Glimpse of the In-Depth Analysis through our Comprehensive Infusion Catheters Market Brochure
Key Drivers of Global Infusion Catheters Market
- The global infusion catheters market is likely to be driven by increase in geriatric population. Rise in geriatric populations increases the prevalence of cardiovascular disease. Hence, increase in the prevalence rate of cardiovascular diseases is anticipated to drive the global infusion catheters market during the forecast period.
- According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, around 900,000 individuals are affected by deep vein thrombosis each year in the United States
- Technological advancements in catheters, such as split technology facilitates consistent infusion and even distribution of pharmacologic agent. This, in turn, is contributing to the growth of the global infusion catheters market.
- Angioplasty-drug infusion catheter can be used for infusion of urokinase at the site of angioplasty, while it can also perform effective angioplasty. Thus, availability of dual-purpose infusion catheter is expected to propel the global infusion catheter market during the forecast period.
North America to Hold Significant Share of Global Infusion Catheters Market
- North America was the leading market for infusion catheters in 2018, driven by increase in incidences of chronic and age-related diseases, owing to rapid growth in the geriatric population in the U.S., which undergoes catheterization as a part of treatment. Favorable reimbursement policies by the U.S. Government is anticipated to augment the market in the region during the forecast period.
- According to the U.S. Census Board, people older than 65 years represented around 15% of the total population. This percentage is expected to increase by an estimated 20% by 2030.
- Asia Pacific is projected to be the rapidly growing market for infusion catheters during the forecast period. The infusion catheters market in Asia Pacific market is anticipated to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period due to rise in prevalence rate of urology diseases, which has fueled the need for infusion catheters. Infusion catheters induce minimal trauma when inserted into cervical while ultrasound examination of the uterus.
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Infusion Catheters Market Report
Key Players Operating in Global Infusion Catheters Market
Major players in the global infusion catheters market are:
- Merit Medical Systems.
- CooperSurgical, Inc.
- Getinge AB
- Ablative Solutions, Inc.
Global Infusion Catheters Market: Research Scope
Global Infusion Catheters Market, by Application
- Catheter Directed Thrombolysis (CDT)
- Infusion Therapy
Global Infusion Catheters Market, by End-user
- Diagnostic Centers
- Specialty Clinics
Global Infusion Catheters Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.