Holographic Tear Tapes Market: Highlights
- Hologram tapes/holographic tapes provide a high degree of protection to products such as boxes, envelopes etc. These have tamper-proof patterns and are available as both shrinkage tear tapes and laser tear tapes. The available range of tapes provide an effective blend of attractive appearance and security.
- Holographic tear tapes are majorly used in the food and beverage industry, tobacco industry, pharmaceutical industry, personal care and cosmetics industry, and electrical and electronics industry, among others.
Key Drivers of Holographic Tear Tapes Market
- Growth in the electrical & electronic industry across the world is likely to drive the market during the forecast period. In India, the electronics industry is considered the fastest-growing industry both in terms of production and exports. Hence, extensive growth in the electronics industry, particularly in India and China, is also expected to propel the holographic tear tapes market in the near future.
- Growth in the food and beverage industry, particularly in the Asia Pacific region is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
- Increased usage of holographic tear tapes by end-use industries is also projected to propel the market in the near future.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Holographic Tear Tapes Market: Application Segment
- On the basis of application, the global holographic tear tapes market is segmented into food and beverage industry, tobacco industry, pharmaceutical industry, personal care and cosmetics industry, electrical and electronics industry, and others.
- The food and beverage industry segment is projected to account for a major share of the global holographic tear tapes market by 2027. Asia Pacific is the fastest growing region in terms of consumer spending on food and beverages, with average annual growth of 7.5% expected during the forecast period 2019-2027. Middle East & Africa was the second fastest growing region in terms of food and beverage applications.
- Growth in the pharmaceutical industry is estimated to remain healthy over the forecast period. Moreover, it is expected to account for a significant market share by 2027.
- Expanding at a healthy growth rate, the electrical and electronics industry segment is expected to create significant incremental opportunity during the forecast period. Demand for other applications is expected to remain moderate to high across different regions.
North America to be a Key Market for Holographic Tear Tapes
- In terms of region, the global holographic tear tapes market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- The North America regional market is expected to witness continuous growth in the global holographic tear tapes market, followed by Asia Pacific. The growing electrical and electronics sectors in countries such as the U.S. and Canada with the adoption of rapid technological advancement has significantly boosted the regional market.
- Latin America and Middle East & Africa is expected to show a stagnant growth rate in the global holographic tear tapes market during the forecast period.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Market
The global holographic tear tapes market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market include:
- Bajaj Holographics (I) Pvt. Ltd.
- Matrix Technologies
- Hira Holovision
- Bagla Group
- White Clouds Packing Materials Co., Ltd.
- Suzhou Image Laser Technology Co., Ltd
- Essentra plc
Global Holographic Tear Tapes Market: Research Scope
Global Holographic Tear Tapes Market, by Type
- Polypropylene (PP) Holographic Tear Tape
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Holographic Tear Tape
- Polyethylene (PE) Holographic Tear Tape
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) Holographic Tear Tape
Global Holographic Tear Tapes Market, by Application
- Food and Beverage Industry
- Tobacco Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Personal Care and Cosmetics Industry
- Electrical and Electronics Industry
Global Holographic Tear Tapes Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.