Global Hands Free Taps Market – Introduction
- Hands free taps allow users to turn on the tap without fiddling with knobs or levers and maintains more hygiene compared to traditional taps. Conventional taps require user hands to be touched on levers and knobs, which results in increased germs on the hands of people using the same knobs or levers. Hands free taps have sensors which regulates the water and it falls on the hands which are placed under the tap and is turned on automatically. Hands free taps can be used in kitchens and bathrooms in order to maintain a germ free environment. Additionally, high usage of hands free taps is seen during COVID times to curb the fast and immediate spread of the virus.
Hands free taps and faucets in kitchens generate high demand
- Hands-free faucets in kitchens can be used at the right temperature and ensures optimal flow of water. It helps in keeping away microbes every time a consumer touches the faucet. Also, as the hands free tap turns off automatically it also saves water in the kitchen and bathroom areas. The running water and water bills can be controlled by using touchless water faucets. These factors are anticipated to generate high demand for hands free taps.
Hands free taps widely used at commercial places such as hotels and restaurants
- Usage of hands free taps in hotels, restaurants, bars, and pubs is increasing rapidly. Availability of not only aesthetically pleasing hands free taps in the commercial sector but also their extensive usage during the current COVID scenario has fueled the demand for hands free taps globally. Hospitals are also promoting the use of hands free taps due to widespread outbreak of the pandemic. Additionally, the hospitality sector has all sorts and varieties of sensor-based and touchless taps, providing customers utmost comfort during their stay in hotels, guest houses, and lodges. This has increased the sales of hands free taps globally.
North America to Dominate the Global Hands Free Taps Market
- The global hands free taps market can be segmented into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for major share of the global hands free taps market in 2020. The market in North America and Europe is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace in countries such as the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, and France, due to substantial manufacturing of ecofriendly hands free taps with highly durable and easy to clean properties, easy online availability with returns and exchanges, and made using high quality material such as alloy, brass, and chrome, which is projected to surge the sales of hands free taps.
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period due to high net disposable income, increased standard of living, growing number of households, preference for a germ free environment, and availability of innovative and modernized bathroom fittings in countries such as China, India, Japan, and other countries in Southeast Asia.
Key Players Operating in the Global Hands Free Taps Market
Major players operating in the global hands free taps market are likely to face intense competition during the forecast period. Prominent companies such as Sloan Valve Company, Gessi S.p.A., Hansgrohe SE, and Jaguar are manufacturing innovative and easy to handle and temperature regulated hands free taps. The companies are also manufacturing hands free taps with double levers which are more sophisticated and aesthetically pleasing. Key players operating in the global hands free taps market include:
- Sloan Valve Company
- Gessi S.p.A
- Hansgrohe SE
- Chicago Faucets
- Zurn Industries, LLC.
- American Standard
- Autotaps UK Limited
- TOTO USA
- Moen Incorporated
Global Hands Free Taps Market – Research Scope
Global Hands Free Taps Market, by Type
- Wall Mounted
- Counter Mount
- Deck Mounted
Global Hands Free Taps Market, by Product Type
- Single Lever
- Double Lever
- More Than Two Levers
Global Hands Free Taps Market, by Material
- Stainless Steel
- Others (Alloy, etc.)
Global Hands Free Taps Market, by Mode of Operation
- Solar Powered
- Battery Powered
Global Hands Free Taps Market, by Price Range
Global Hands Free Taps Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company-owned Website
- E-commerce Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Others (independent retail stores, etc.)
Global Hands Free Taps Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.