Hands free taps are hygienic and conserve water because water flows when needed. Growth in residential construction and rising disposable income of people are major driving factors of the hands free taps market. Rising industrialization and urbanization are boosting the construction industry. Developing countries are experiencing increasing demand for urban houses due to growing income and population which supports the growth of the hands free taps market. Growing awareness about water conservation is also anticipated to drive the hands free taps market in the coming years.
Hands Free Taps Market – Competitive Landscape
The hands free taps market is fragmented into several international and domestic companies. Leading market players are focusing on technological developments in the product to reduce cost of production and increase sales.
- In February 2017, Kohler Co. announced acquisition of U.K-based Clarke Energy, active in construction, engineering, installation, and maintenance of engine based power plants.
- Major players in the hands free taps market are making considerable investment in R&D to enlarge their product portfolio with energy efficient products to meet the growing demand from consumers of different industries.
The company was set up in 1873 in Kohler, Wisconsin, the U.S by John Michael Kohler. Kohler Co. is an American manufacturing company involved in manufacturing plumbing products, and furniture, cabinetry, tiles, engines, and generators. It has several business divisions such as Kohler Kitchens, Kohler Design Service, Kohler LuxStone Showers, and Kohler Walk-In Bath. Kohler Co. operates across the world and has around 32,000 employees.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Hands Free Taps Market? Ask for the Report Brochure here
Miscea GmbH was established in 1999 in Grossbeeren, Germany, and is involved in the production of hand hygiene dispensing solutions, and multi fluid dispensing sensor faucets. The company has offices in several countries including Germany, the Netherlands, Switzerland, and Poland.
Geberit AG, a Swiss multinational group was established in 1874. The company is involved in manufacturing and supplying plumbing parts. It has significant presence in Europe and also across the globe through its subsidiaries. Headquartered in Rapperswil-Jona, Switzerland and with approximately 11,709 employees, the product segments of Geberit AG include sanitary systems, piping systems, and bathrooms systems.
Several international and domestic players are involved in the hands free taps market. Some of them are Grohe, Moen, Gessi, Advanced Modern Technology Corporation, American Standards etc.
Hands Free Taps Market – Dynamics
Technological advancement, growing product preference and residential construction
Technological advancement in hands free taps is expected to influence market demand in the coming years. Product quality is the main concern for consumers. Growing urbanization in developing countries is boosting demand for residential houses. This is expected to surge the demand for hands free taps. Additionally, manufacturers are focusing on product innovation and technological developments in products, making hands free taps more attractive in the market.
Awareness about water conservation and rising income of consumers.
People these days are more aware about water conservation and prefer energy saving products (mainly in developed countries), which is anticipated to drive the demand for hands free taps. Also, economic development in emerging countries such as Brazil, China, and India is increasing the disposable income of people. This is also expected to support the growing hands free taps market in the coming years.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Hands Free Taps Market, Ask for a Customized Report here
Global Hands Free Taps Market – Segmentation
The global hands free taps market can be segmented based on:
- Distribution Channel
Global Hands Free Taps Market Segmentation – by Type:
Based on type, the global hands free taps market can be segmented into:
- Sink Hands Free Taps
- Shower Hands Free Taps
- Bathtub Hands Free Taps
Global Hands Free Taps Market Segmentation – by End-user:
In terms of end-user, the global hands free taps market can be classified into:
Global Hands Free Taps Market Segmentation – By Distribution Channel:
Based on distribution channel, the global hands free taps market can be bifurcated into:
- Hypermarkets/ Supermarkets
- Specialty Stores
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.