Handheld Carpet Brush Market: Introduction
- Handheld carpet brush is a cleaning tool that cleans crumbs and dust from the upper surface of a carpet. Handheld brushes are compact and hence easy to use as compared to electronic cleaning gadgets and thus save home space.
- The handheld carpet brush market is highly popular in various end-use segments such as restaurants, cafes, and the hospitality sector. A handheld brush can be reused several times and comes in varied colors, sizes, materials, and is easy to maintain. Rising demand for ergonomic adjustable products is expected to propel the handheld carpet brush market.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Handheld Carpet Brush Market
- Carpets help to provide grip for the feet, thus avoiding injuries in the event of falling and slipping. Therefore, demand for such products is expected to witness growth across the residential sector, thus encouraging the growth of the handheld carpet brush market.
- Handheld carpet brushes are easy to maintain with less chance of malfunction. They are easier to handle than electric cleaners as they do not require cable trails, thereby increasing flexibility and mobility.
- Rising popularity of green cleaning, that is usage of products and services that have less impact on people’s health and the environment, is fostering the market. Additionally, commercial construction activities, and demand for carpet flooring in the hospitality industry and also in the residential sector is expected to further fuel the handheld carpet brush market during the forecast period.
- The Covid-19 pandemic has affected the global market. People are now more cautious about maintaining cleanliness. Hence, awareness and hike in sales of handheld carpet brushes through online channels is anticipated to boost the market. In the bargain, manufacturers are emphasizing on eco-friendly, biodegradable, long lasting, light weight carpet brushes, catering to high demand from customers.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of the Handheld Carpet Brush Market
- In terms of region, the handheld carpet brush market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific accounted for dominant share in the handheld carpet brush market. One of the major factors driving the demand for handheld carpet brushes in this region is the increasing population, a growing hospitality sector, and affordability of the product.
Key Players Operating in the Handheld Carpet Brush Market are Listed Below:
- Bissell Inc.
- Braun Brush Company
- Cocker-Weber Brush Company
- Fluppi USA
- Gordon Brush
- Ibex Industrial Brushes
- JAZ Zubiaurre
- Justman Brush Company
- Kleen-Rite Corp.
- The Malish Corporation
Handheld Carpet Brush Market: Research Scope
Handheld Carpet Brush Market, by Product Type
- Double Roller Brush
- Carpet Scrubbing Brush
- Others (Triple Crumb Roller, etc.)
Handheld Carpet Brush Market, by Price
- Up to US$ 2
- US$ 2 to US$ 5
- Above US$ 5
Handheld Carpet Brush Market, by Size
Handheld Carpet Brush Market, by Weight
- Up to 100 g
- 100 to 200 g
- Above 200 g
Handheld Carpet Brush Market, by End-user
Handheld Carpet Brush Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Retail Stores
Handheld Carpet Brush Market, by Region
- North America
- The United States
- The United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.