Handheld Carpet Brush Market: Introduction
- Handheld carpet brush is a cleaning tool that cleans crumbs and dust from the upper surface of a carpet. Handheld brushes are compact and hence easy to use as compared to electronic cleaning gadgets and thus save home space.
- The handheld carpet brush market is highly popular in various end-use segments such as restaurants, cafes, and the hospitality sector. A handheld brush can be reused several times and comes in varied colors, sizes, materials, and is easy to maintain. Rising demand for ergonomic adjustable products is expected to propel the handheld carpet brush market.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Handheld Carpet Brush Market
- Carpets help to provide grip for the feet, thus avoiding injuries in the event of falling and slipping. Therefore, demand for such products is expected to witness growth across the residential sector, thus encouraging the growth of the handheld carpet brush market.
- Handheld carpet brushes are easy to maintain with less chance of malfunction. They are easier to handle than electric cleaners as they do not require cable trails, thereby increasing flexibility and mobility.
- Rising popularity of green cleaning, that is usage of products and services that have less impact on people’s health and the environment, is fostering the market. Additionally, commercial construction activities, and demand for carpet flooring in the hospitality industry and also in the residential sector is expected to further fuel the handheld carpet brush market during the forecast period.
- The Covid-19 pandemic has affected the global market. People are now more cautious about maintaining cleanliness. Hence, awareness and hike in sales of handheld carpet brushes through online channels is anticipated to boost the market. In the bargain, manufacturers are emphasizing on eco-friendly, biodegradable, long lasting, light weight carpet brushes, catering to high demand from customers.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of the Handheld Carpet Brush Market
- In terms of region, the handheld carpet brush market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific accounted for dominant share in the handheld carpet brush market. One of the major factors driving the demand for handheld carpet brushes in this region is the increasing population, a growing hospitality sector, and affordability of the product.
Key Players Operating in the Handheld Carpet Brush Market are Listed Below:
- Bissell Inc.
- Braun Brush Company
- Cocker-Weber Brush Company
- Fluppi USA
- Gordon Brush
- Ibex Industrial Brushes
- JAZ Zubiaurre
- Justman Brush Company
- Kleen-Rite Corp.
- The Malish Corporation
Handheld Carpet Brush Market: Research Scope
Handheld Carpet Brush Market, by Product Type
- Double Roller Brush
- Carpet Scrubbing Brush
- Others (Triple Crumb Roller, etc.)
Handheld Carpet Brush Market, by Price
- Up to US$ 2
- US$ 2 to US$ 5
- Above US$ 5
Handheld Carpet Brush Market, by Size
Handheld Carpet Brush Market, by Weight
- Up to 100 g
- 100 to 200 g
- Above 200 g
Handheld Carpet Brush Market, by End-user
Handheld Carpet Brush Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Retail Stores
Handheld Carpet Brush Market, by Region
- North America
- The United States
- The United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!