Global ESD Cardboard Market: An Overview
ESD cardboard or ESD coated cardboard are electrostatic discharge containers which are generally used in electrical manufacturing industries for packaging of electronic gadgets. As a result of digital revolution, the electronic industry has witnessed a striking growth across various geographies that has eventually driven the market of ESD cardboard over the last decade. Electrical gadget / machines are packaged in ESD cardboard, due to the electrostatic discharge protection provided by the ESD cardboard. ESD cardboard containers come with dividers and separate compartments, according to the need of gadgets and machines, where the device provides various accessories are to be placed separately in ESD cardboard container to protect it from physical damage.
Planning to lay down future strategy? Perfect your plan with our report brochure here
Import and export in the international market are growing, and caution of the product is mandatory, so the ESD cardboard provides strong hold and rigidity to the container containing electrical and electronic materials which rise the demand for ESD cardboard. Electronic parts like integrated circuits, capacitors, printed electronic board (PCBs), Resistors and other electronic components are transported or shipped, using ESD cardboard. Automotive, aerospace, household materials, electronics and electrical manufacturing, defense and other manufacturing industries majorly use ESD cardboard for the necessary ESD protection which will drive the global ESD cardboard market.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report here
Global ESD Cardboard Market: Dynamics
The demand for ESD cardboard is highly contributed to the electrical and electronic manufacturing service provider. For a recent couple of years, outsourcing of manufacturing by original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and product design has grown considerably. The established key players for electronics and electrical manufacturing service providers are situated in the Asia Pacific region, China and Japan are the top manufacturers. The Indian market is expected to grow at the highest CAGR in electronics & electrical and aerospace manufacturing service market, due to “Make in India” initiative. Further, various infrastructure projects are expected to raise the demand for electrical fiber optics devices, which distinctly increase the market for ESD cardboard. ESD cardboard is made-up of synthetic plastic and cardboard paper with the required number of the separate compartment with a suitable shape that can be handled easily. ESD cardboard is customized according to the product shape, size and order for convenient handling and transportation, also ESD Foam is used for the comfortable fitting of devices in the ESD cardboard container. ESD cardboard brought the revolution in the process of packaging of electrical and electronic devices.
Global ESD Cardboard Market: Segmentation
The global ESD Cardboard Market is segmented as follows -
By product type, the global ESD Cardboard Market is segmented into –
- ESD Bins
- ESD Boxes
- ESD Sheets
- ESD Cardboard Totes
By product alignment, the global ESD Cardboard Market is segmented into –
By end user industry, the global ESD Cardboard Market is segmented into –
- Electronics and Semiconductors
- Automotive and Mechanical parts
- Medical Devices
- Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Building and Construction
Global ESD Cardboard Market: Regional Outlook
Market leading country for electrical and electronic manufacturing are the China and Japan, they are the major exporters through the globe, due to overseas trade demand for ESD cardboard simultaneously rises the supply of ESD cardboard. Indian market is also expected to grow due to the government initiative that is “Make in India” which increases the sales of electronic Gadget and Devices, considerably higher the demand for ESD cardboard.
Recent Developments in the Global ESD Cardboard Market
ESD cardboard is the modern containers which are used to store and deliver of electronics and electric manufacturing device, previously it was stored in the wooden container which was heavy to hold.
- On December 18, 2017. Conductive container, Inc. company has brought in a second in-line thermoforming machine to increase production and improve the thermoformed project lead times.
- On July 10, 2014. Brady (NYSE:BRC) global leader in ESD containers have released its white paper “understanding and avoiding the costly effects of ESD”.
- On March 27, 2014. Summit Containers Corporation has been award winning packaging manufacturer and acquired by 127 summit holdings, a leading provider of electrostatic discharge cartons.
Global ESD Cardboard Market: Key players
Some of the leading players operating in the global ESD Cardboard Market are as follows –
- Schaefer Systems International Pvt Ltd
- FAMI S.r.l. Alkon Plastics Pvt. Ltd
- GWP Group (GWP Conductive)
- Flexcon Container, Inc.
- Conductive Containers, Inc
- Molded Fiber Glass Tray Company
- ORBIS Corporation (“LEWISBins+”)
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.