Global ESD Cardboard Market: An Overview
ESD cardboard or ESD coated cardboard are electrostatic discharge containers which are generally used in electrical manufacturing industries for packaging of electronic gadgets. As a result of digital revolution, the electronic industry has witnessed a striking growth across various geographies that has eventually driven the market of ESD cardboard over the last decade. Electrical gadget / machines are packaged in ESD cardboard, due to the electrostatic discharge protection provided by the ESD cardboard. ESD cardboard containers come with dividers and separate compartments, according to the need of gadgets and machines, where the device provides various accessories are to be placed separately in ESD cardboard container to protect it from physical damage.
Planning to lay down future strategy? Perfect your plan with our report brochure here
Import and export in the international market are growing, and caution of the product is mandatory, so the ESD cardboard provides strong hold and rigidity to the container containing electrical and electronic materials which rise the demand for ESD cardboard. Electronic parts like integrated circuits, capacitors, printed electronic board (PCBs), Resistors and other electronic components are transported or shipped, using ESD cardboard. Automotive, aerospace, household materials, electronics and electrical manufacturing, defense and other manufacturing industries majorly use ESD cardboard for the necessary ESD protection which will drive the global ESD cardboard market.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report here
Global ESD Cardboard Market: Dynamics
The demand for ESD cardboard is highly contributed to the electrical and electronic manufacturing service provider. For a recent couple of years, outsourcing of manufacturing by original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and product design has grown considerably. The established key players for electronics and electrical manufacturing service providers are situated in the Asia Pacific region, China and Japan are the top manufacturers. The Indian market is expected to grow at the highest CAGR in electronics & electrical and aerospace manufacturing service market, due to “Make in India” initiative. Further, various infrastructure projects are expected to raise the demand for electrical fiber optics devices, which distinctly increase the market for ESD cardboard. ESD cardboard is made-up of synthetic plastic and cardboard paper with the required number of the separate compartment with a suitable shape that can be handled easily. ESD cardboard is customized according to the product shape, size and order for convenient handling and transportation, also ESD Foam is used for the comfortable fitting of devices in the ESD cardboard container. ESD cardboard brought the revolution in the process of packaging of electrical and electronic devices.
Global ESD Cardboard Market: Segmentation
The global ESD Cardboard Market is segmented as follows -
By product type, the global ESD Cardboard Market is segmented into –
- ESD Bins
- ESD Boxes
- ESD Sheets
- ESD Cardboard Totes
By product alignment, the global ESD Cardboard Market is segmented into –
By end user industry, the global ESD Cardboard Market is segmented into –
- Electronics and Semiconductors
- Automotive and Mechanical parts
- Medical Devices
- Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Building and Construction
Global ESD Cardboard Market: Regional Outlook
Market leading country for electrical and electronic manufacturing are the China and Japan, they are the major exporters through the globe, due to overseas trade demand for ESD cardboard simultaneously rises the supply of ESD cardboard. Indian market is also expected to grow due to the government initiative that is “Make in India” which increases the sales of electronic Gadget and Devices, considerably higher the demand for ESD cardboard.
Recent Developments in the Global ESD Cardboard Market
ESD cardboard is the modern containers which are used to store and deliver of electronics and electric manufacturing device, previously it was stored in the wooden container which was heavy to hold.
- On December 18, 2017. Conductive container, Inc. company has brought in a second in-line thermoforming machine to increase production and improve the thermoformed project lead times.
- On July 10, 2014. Brady (NYSE:BRC) global leader in ESD containers have released its white paper “understanding and avoiding the costly effects of ESD”.
- On March 27, 2014. Summit Containers Corporation has been award winning packaging manufacturer and acquired by 127 summit holdings, a leading provider of electrostatic discharge cartons.
Global ESD Cardboard Market: Key players
Some of the leading players operating in the global ESD Cardboard Market are as follows –
- Schaefer Systems International Pvt Ltd
- FAMI S.r.l. Alkon Plastics Pvt. Ltd
- GWP Group (GWP Conductive)
- Flexcon Container, Inc.
- Conductive Containers, Inc
- Molded Fiber Glass Tray Company
- ORBIS Corporation (“LEWISBins+”)
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.