Condylar Plate Fixation Implants Market: Overview
- Over the past three decades, condylar plates have been used in the treatment of multiple incomplete articular fractures. These plates can be used in open or minimally invasive ways. Lateral approach is used when these plates are inserted in an open manner in cases of extra articular and complete articular fractures with a simple articular component.
- The global condylar plate fixation implants market is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, owing to rise in geriatric population, technological innovations related to implants, and increase in cases of other musculoskeletal disorders
To Know More about TMRs Unique Offerings for Condylar Plate Fixation Implants Market, Request a Brochure here
Key Drivers of Global Condylar Plate Fixation Implants Market
- Increase in geriatric and obese population is likely to propel the adoption of orthopedic devices during the forecast period. According to the U.S. Department of Health & Human Product estimates, the geriatric population in the U.S. will reach approximately 72.1 million by 2030. This is expected to drive the global condylar plate fixation implants market during the forecast period.
- Technological advancements associated with implant devices are also fueling market growth. Large number of global manufacturers who have technical expertise and core competencies are undertaking R&D to develop and manufacture novel orthopedic products. Improved biomaterial-based implants offering high strength and low wear are witnessing an exponential rise in demand in developed as well as developing countries. Moreover, rapid adoption of minimally invasive surgery (MIS), navigation technology, 3D bioprinting & tissue engineering, custom made implants, computer-aided fixation of implants, and development of variable axis screw systems has been witnessed. These factors are projected to propel the global condylar plate fixation implants market during the forecast period.
- There has been an increase in cases of accidental injuries during sports, driving, and adventure activities in the past decade. A study carried out by the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS) revealed that approximately 25% of sports injuries were related to lower extremities, such as ankle and foot. Serious bone injuries have been reported recently among professionals as well as amateur sportspersons. A study published in January 2016 by the National Electronic Injury Surveillance System in the U.S. indicated that every year, over 2 million patients visit the U.S. emergency departments for head trauma related injuries. According to the WHO, in 2012, approximately 1.24 million deaths were recorded in road accidents globally. China accounted for 275,983 fatalities, the highest in any nation, followed by India (238,568). Thus, rise in accidental injuries is likely to fuel market growth.
Product Recalls Negatively Impacting Market Growth
- Product recalls due to device inefficiency or manufacturing errors affect the adoption of these devices by surgeons and patients, thereby impacting the revenue of manufacturers. Recalls and related lawsuits have criticized orthopedic companies leading to loss of credibility in the minds of customers which is likely to hamper the market growth. These events have a collective effect on the acceptance of the implants as safe in the minds of patients. These factors are likely to hamper the growth of the global condylar plate fixation implants during the forecast period.
- Requirement for approvals of regulatory authorities, such as the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), European CE Mark, and Japan FDA has risen. This has collectively led to high pricing of medical devices. Prime customers of these devices, such as hospitals and commercial diagnostic laboratories & research are adversely affected by price rise of these devices. This is likely to hinder market growth during the forecast period.
Looking for Customized Insights to build your Business for Future, Ask for a Custom Report here
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of Global Condylar Plate Fixation Implants Market
- Asia Pacific is a leading consumer of condylar plate fixation implants, followed by North America and Europe. China and India are key markets in the region.
- Increase in population base, rise in incidences of orthopedic diseases, and improving economy of China, India, and others countries in the Southeast Asia are resulting in high per capita health care expenditure. This is anticipated to drive the condylar plate fixation implants market in the region.
- The condylar plate fixation implants market in Middle East & Africa is estimated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, followed by North America and Europe. This can be attributed to rise in investments in the health care industry of the region.
Key Players Operating in Global Market:
The global condylar plate fixation implants market is highly competitive with top manufacturers adopting various strategies for gaining maximum market share. Some of the key players operating in the global condylar plate fixation implants market are:
- Arthrex, Inc.
- Zimmer Biomet
- DePuy Synthes
- Aesculap, Inc.
- Braun Company
Global Condylar Plate Fixation Implants Market: Research Scope
Global Condylar Plate Fixation Implants Market, by Product Type
- Straight Condylar Plates
- Curved Condylar Plates
Global Condylar Plate Fixation Implants Market, by Anatomical Site of Fracture
- Humeral Condylar Plates
- Femoral Condylar Plates
- Mandibular Condylar Plates
- Tibial Condylar Plates
Global Condylar Plate Fixation Implants Market, by Part of Bone
Global Condylar Plate Fixation Implants Market, by End-user
- Orthopedic Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.