Chromium Nitride Powder: Introduction
- Chromium nitride powder is a chemical compound of chromium and nitrogen, and has the formula CrN. It is very hard and black powder and offers significantly high resistance to corrosion. Chromium nitride powder is utilized as a coating material for corrosion-resistance and in metal forming and plastic molding applications. Chromium nitride powder is also used on medical implants and tools.
Key Drivers of Global Chromium Nitride Powder Market
- The market for chromium nitride powder is expected to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period. Expansion of the aviation, medical, and automotive sectors is expected to drive the demand for chromium nitride powder.
- Chromium nitride powder provides significant corrosion-resistance and high thermal and electrical conductivity. This powder is also used for electrical conducting and hard materials.
- Chromium nitride powder is employed in aviation alloys and special alloys additives. Chromium nitride powder based coating is utilized on medical implants as a coating material for corrosion resistance. Moreover, it is also utilized in metal forming and plastic molding applications.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Chromium Nitride Powder
Aviation End-use Industry Segment to Dominate the Global Market
- In terms of volume, the aviation segment is expected dominate the chromium nitride powder market during the forecast period. Increasing investment in aviation primarily across developing and emerging economies has been a key factor driving the demand for chromium nitride powder as an anti-corrosion coating.
- Chromium nitride powder is utilized for wear-resistant applications on cutting tools, hard alloy, and medical implants
Availability of Various Substitutes to Hamper Global Market
- Availability of various materials to be used as anti-corrosion coating is expected to hamper the demand for chromium nitride powder. Various resins, such as polyurethane and epoxy, and acrylic based anti-corrosion coatings are employed as major alternatives for chromium nitride powder. Furthermore, other nitride compounds such as TiN, ZrN, and TaN are utilized as substitute for chromium nitride powder.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Covid-19 Impact on Chromium Nitride Powder Market
- The prevailing COVID-19 pandemic has led to weakened demand for paints and coatings in automotive, construction, electronics, and aviation industries. The path to recovery of for these industries is highly dependent on the duration of restrictions imposed and their influence on economic activity across the globe.
- However, reliving restrictions and slowly starting services and production facilities of various aviation, automotive, and metalworking sectors are expected to fuel the demand for chromium nitride powder in these sectors
North America to Hold Significant Share of Global Chromium Nitride Powder Market
- In terms of region, the global chromium nitride powder market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is anticipated to hold a notable share for the global chromium nitride powder market during the forecast period. Rising production of various aviation and automotive equipment is driving the chromium nitride powder market in North America.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period, owing to the well-established automotive and metalworking industries in the region. China, India, Japan ASEAN countries, and Australia are expected to contribute significantly to the expansion of the market in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Market
The global chromium nitride powder market is consolidated with several large players operating in the global market. However, presence of a small- and medium-sized domestic players makes the market highly competitive. Key players operating in the global chromium nitride powder market include:
- Shanghai Greenearth Chemicals Co., Ltd
- Beijing Youxinglian Nonferrous Metals Co., Ltd.
- JAPAN NEW METALS CO., LTD.
- H.C. Starck GmbH
- Shanghai Xinglu Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Yamei Nano Technology Co., Ltd.
Global Chromium Nitride Powder Market: Research Scope
Global Chromium Nitride Powder Market, by Purity
- Low Purity
- High Purity
- Ultra-high Purity
Global Chromium Nitride Powder Market, by End-use Industry
- Building and Construction
- Medical Implants
- Metal Working
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.