Carpet Tapes Market: An Overview
Carpet Tapes are used to keep carpets in place and also to bind up raw edges and fragments of the carpet. They help to form a strong bond between the carpet and the floor. Carpet tapes are easy to use, durable, and quite flexible. They can be removed easily from the carpets and floor when needed and have extreme stickiness. Carpet tapes do not deform the carpet when removed. They are marketed in two types, which include single and double sided tape in which double sided have more advantages over single sided in terms of being convenient and long-lasting. Carpet tapes are versatile as they can be used in other applications such as textile surfaces, including existing carpeting or textured surfaces like concrete.
Carpet Tapes Market: Dynamics
Carpet tapes are much faster to use and to apply on the desired surface. They are created with hot-melt adhesives, which allows strong adhesion. These factors can raise the demand for this market. Carpet tapes do no damage the carpet surface or do not leave any residues which can drive the market for carpet tapes. The ability of these tapes to stick to the carpet without coming into attention boosts the market for carpet tapes. These tapes are not resistant to temperature, contamination, and UV exposure, which can hinder the sales of carpet tapes. They can easily absorb moisture, which can lead to its deterioration and the objects attached to these tapes. Carpet tapes are sometimes hectic while installation that can act as a major restraint in the usage of these tapes.
Carpet Tapes Market: Key Developments
Many key players in the market are focusing on product launch and expansion to launch their products in an extensive market and expand their business area. Recent developments in the performance of carpet tapes have created different varieties of carpet tapes such as waterproof tape and tape that can adhere to every type of surface. This is helping to raise the market for carpet tapes. For instance,
- On 22 October 2019, Avery Dennison Corporation introduced a core series portfolio that contains a full variety of adhesive technologies that ranges from general purpose rubber to silicone.
- On 12 June 2018, tesa SE, expanded its Suzhou site in China for manufacturing precision adhesive tapes for the electronics and automotive industries with an investment of more than 30 million euros.
- On 30 June 2017, Berry Global, Inc. purchased Adchem Corp., a Riverhead-based developer of high-performance adhesive tape systems.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Carpet Tapes Market: Segmentation
On the basis of type, the carpet tapes market has been segmented into:
- Double Sided Carpet Tape
- Single Sided Carpet Tape
On the basis of length, the carpet tapes market has been segmented into:
- < 50 m
- 50 to 150 m
- > 150 to 300 m
- > 300 m
On the basis of size, the carpet tapes market has been segmented into:
- < 2 inch
- 2 to 3 inch
- > 3 to 4 inch
- > 4 inch
On the basis of width, the carpet tapes market has been segmented into:
- < 250 mm
- 250 to 500 mm
- > 500 to 1000 mm
- > 1000 mm
On the basis of end use, the carpet tapes market has been segmented into:
- Commercial Industry
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Carpet Tapes Market: Regional Outlook
Countries like Germany, Netherlands, and UK in the European region; Japan and China in the Asia Pacific region and the U.S. in the North America region have an abundance of commercial sectors; and therefore, the market for carpet tapes is expected to rise. The carpet tapes market in developed countries such as the U.S., Italy, and the UK is expected to have positive growth during the forecast period. It attributed to the high demand for carpet tapes incorporate in forming a strong connection between the floor and the carpet. The increasing demand for a durable and easy to use packaging tape drives the carpet tapes market in developing countries such as India, China, etc.
Carpet Tapes Market: Key Players
- Avery Dennison Corporation
- Berry Global Inc.
- tesa SE
- GCP Applied Technologies
- UK Industrial Tapes Ltd.
- Shurtape Technologies, LLC
- Advance Tapes International Ltd.
- Surface Shields Inc.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with carpet tapes market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Regional analysis includes –
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- A detailed overview of carpet tapes market
- Changing carpet tapes dynamics in the industry
- In-depth carpet tapes market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected carpet tapes market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in carpet tapes market
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on carpet tapes market performance
- Must-have information for carpet tapes market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.