Camera Housing Market: Introduction
- Camera housing is a kind of a cover which protects various kinds of cameras from water, dust, or damage while travelling in any kind of environment.
Key Drivers of the Global Camera Housing Market
- Camera housing is available with many features. Consumers can carry their cameras because of the waterproof and dustproof nature of camera housing. These features are opportunities for companies active in the camera housing market globally.
- The young population is increasing in emerging markets such as China and India. Today’s youth is tech savvy and willing to invest in the best of gadgets to keep up with the ongoing trends in the market. This urge of youth to be up to date is the key driver of the camera housing market.
Increase in demand for camera housing due to rising popularity of water sports events - a market opportunity
- Large number of youth want to live telecast the experience of their trips and adventure. Getting fame by giving real time experience to viewers in live streaming apps is an opportunity for the camera housing market.
- The rising number of tourists across the world indulging in adventurous, rough activities such as rafting, para-gliding, rappelling, and other such activities, where camera housing is used is expected to further create market opportunities.
High pricing of camera housing can be a restraint of the market
- Average price of camera housing is on the higher side. This factor is restricting demand among people with lower income. However, few companies are working on introducing low price products.
North America and Asia Pacific Projected be Potential Markets for Camera Housing
- Consumers of North America show huge interest in camera housing because adventurous sports events are very common in the region, in the USA, and Canada due to increasing number of adventurous trips.
- Participation in adventure activities has increased in ASEAN countries such as Australia, Indonesia, Bali, Maldives, Philippines, and Thailand. Hence, demand for camera housing is expected to increase in this region.
Players Operating in the Global Camera Housing Market
Major camera housing manufacturing companies across the world are focusing on extending their product offerings and taking steps to satisfy customers. Companies active in the camera housing market have great opportunities to expand their market share. Significant demand can be seen from developed and developing countries for premium camera housing products.
Some of the key companies active in the camera housing market are listed below:
- Lucare Corp
- Camtraptions Ltd
- Almex Ltd
- OM Digital Solutions Corporation
- SEA & SEA
- Aquapac International Limited
- Sony India
- Fantasea Line
- NiMAR S.r.l.
- GoPro Inc.
Camera Housing Market, by Price
- Low (US$ 250 and below)
- Medium (US$ 256 – US$ 1000)
- High (US$ 1000 and above)
Camera Housing Market, by Camera Type
- Smart Phones
- Video Cameras
- D-SLR Cameras
- CCTV Cameras
- Others (Compact Cameras, etc.)
Camera Housing Market, by Material
- Stainless steel
- Aluminum Alloy
- Others (Nylon, ABS, etc.)
Camera Housing Market, by End-use
Camera Housing Market, by Distribution Channel
- Third Party Website
- Company Owned Website
- Specialty Stores
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets
Camera Housing Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Western Europe
- Nordic countries
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
The report on the camera housing market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.