Buerger’s Disease Diagnosis: Introduction
- Buerger's disease is a rare disease of the arteries and veins in the arms and legs. It is also called as thromboangiitis obliterans. In Buerger's disease, the blood vessels become inflamed, swell, and get blocked due to blood clots.
- This eventually damages or destroys skin tissues and may lead to infection and gangrene. Buerger's disease is usually first observed in the hands and feet and may eventually affect larger areas of the arms and legs. Almost everyone diagnosed with Buerger's disease smokes cigarettes or uses other forms of tobacco, such as chewing tobacco.
Key Drivers of Global Buerger’s Disease Diagnosis Market
- Increase in favorable reimbursements for smoking cessation therapy, rise in the number of private insurance players, and a surge in awareness about tobacco addiction among manufacturers and governments are driving the global Buerger’s disease diagnosis market. Providers of tobacco abuse treatment and manufacturers of treatment products are focused on the creation of awareness among people and drug store owners about the adverse effects of tobacco in order to expand their customer pool.
- For instance, cigarette smoking is a major cause of Buerger’s disease. Awareness about these health hazards has prompted patients to opt for smoking cessation therapy. Smoking cessation campaigns have thus proved to be a major driver of the global Buerger’s disease diagnosis market.
- Low awareness about addiction treatment products in developing countries is expected to restrain the market during the forecast period
Blood Tests Segment to Expand Significantly
- Based on diagnosis type, the global Buerger’s disease diagnosis market can be divided into blood tests, the Allen’s test, angiogram, tissue biopsy, and others. The angiogram segment can be further sub-segmented into CT scan, MRI scan, X-ray, and others.
- Increase in the number of blood tests for the diagnosis of Buerger’s disease is expected to drive the market for Buerger’s diseases diagnosis. Furthermore, blood test is the primary test that a physician prescribes to rule out Buerger’s disease.
Hospitals to be Most Promising Segment
- Based on end-user, the global Buerger’s disease diagnosis market can be classified into hospitals, clinics, medical research centers, academic institutes, and others
- Expansion of the segment can be attributed to a rise in prescription filling at hospital pharmacies, availability of certified physicians in hospital pharmacies, advice for use of drugs from certified physicians, and authenticity of quality and price of medicines
North America to Dominate Global Buerger’s Disease Diagnosis Market
- In terms of region, the global Buerger’s disease diagnosis market can be categorized into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is projected to account for a major share of the global Buerger’s disease diagnosis market during the forecast period, owing to the increase in tobacco addiction among youngsters. Moreover, a surge in awareness regarding health hazards of smoking, government initiatives for distribution of smoking cessation and nicotine de-addiction products, increase in taxes that fuel the cost of cigarettes, and stringent laws for smoking are likely to fuel the market in the near future.
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Market
The global Buerger’s disease diagnosis market was highly fragmented in 2020. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation
- GE Healthcare
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Pluristem Therapeutics Inc.
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Siemens Healthcare GmbH
- Stempeutics Research Pvt. Ltd.
- Canon Medical Systems Corporation
- t2cure GmbH
Buerger’s Disease Diagnosis Market: Research Scope
Buerger’s Disease Diagnosis Market, by Diagnosis Type
- Blood Tests
- The Allen’s Test
- CT Scan
- MRI Scan
- Tissue Biopsy
Buerger’s Disease Diagnosis Market, by End-user
- Medical Research Centers
- Academic Institutes
Buerger’s Disease Diagnosis Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.