Buerger’s Disease Diagnosis: Introduction
- Buerger's disease is a rare disease of the arteries and veins in the arms and legs. It is also called as thromboangiitis obliterans. In Buerger's disease, the blood vessels become inflamed, swell, and get blocked due to blood clots.
- This eventually damages or destroys skin tissues and may lead to infection and gangrene. Buerger's disease is usually first observed in the hands and feet and may eventually affect larger areas of the arms and legs. Almost everyone diagnosed with Buerger's disease smokes cigarettes or uses other forms of tobacco, such as chewing tobacco.
Key Drivers of Global Buerger’s Disease Diagnosis Market
- Increase in favorable reimbursements for smoking cessation therapy, rise in the number of private insurance players, and a surge in awareness about tobacco addiction among manufacturers and governments are driving the global Buerger’s disease diagnosis market. Providers of tobacco abuse treatment and manufacturers of treatment products are focused on the creation of awareness among people and drug store owners about the adverse effects of tobacco in order to expand their customer pool.
- For instance, cigarette smoking is a major cause of Buerger’s disease. Awareness about these health hazards has prompted patients to opt for smoking cessation therapy. Smoking cessation campaigns have thus proved to be a major driver of the global Buerger’s disease diagnosis market.
- Low awareness about addiction treatment products in developing countries is expected to restrain the market during the forecast period
Blood Tests Segment to Expand Significantly
- Based on diagnosis type, the global Buerger’s disease diagnosis market can be divided into blood tests, the Allen’s test, angiogram, tissue biopsy, and others. The angiogram segment can be further sub-segmented into CT scan, MRI scan, X-ray, and others.
- Increase in the number of blood tests for the diagnosis of Buerger’s disease is expected to drive the market for Buerger’s diseases diagnosis. Furthermore, blood test is the primary test that a physician prescribes to rule out Buerger’s disease.
Hospitals to be Most Promising Segment
- Based on end-user, the global Buerger’s disease diagnosis market can be classified into hospitals, clinics, medical research centers, academic institutes, and others
- Expansion of the segment can be attributed to a rise in prescription filling at hospital pharmacies, availability of certified physicians in hospital pharmacies, advice for use of drugs from certified physicians, and authenticity of quality and price of medicines
North America to Dominate Global Buerger’s Disease Diagnosis Market
- In terms of region, the global Buerger’s disease diagnosis market can be categorized into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is projected to account for a major share of the global Buerger’s disease diagnosis market during the forecast period, owing to the increase in tobacco addiction among youngsters. Moreover, a surge in awareness regarding health hazards of smoking, government initiatives for distribution of smoking cessation and nicotine de-addiction products, increase in taxes that fuel the cost of cigarettes, and stringent laws for smoking are likely to fuel the market in the near future.
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Market
The global Buerger’s disease diagnosis market was highly fragmented in 2020. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation
- GE Healthcare
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Pluristem Therapeutics Inc.
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Siemens Healthcare GmbH
- Stempeutics Research Pvt. Ltd.
- Canon Medical Systems Corporation
- t2cure GmbH
Buerger’s Disease Diagnosis Market: Research Scope
Buerger’s Disease Diagnosis Market, by Diagnosis Type
- Blood Tests
- The Allen’s Test
- CT Scan
- MRI Scan
- Tissue Biopsy
Buerger’s Disease Diagnosis Market, by End-user
- Medical Research Centers
- Academic Institutes
Buerger’s Disease Diagnosis Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.