Global Blood Temperature Indicator Market: Overview
The demand within the global blood temperature indicator market has constantly risen over the past decade. The healthcare industry has set on a spree of rapid advancements, and medical professionals are leaving no scope for error during healthcare procedures. There is a stellar demand for better facilities during blood transfusions, and this is the central driver of market demand. Furthermore, safety is a top-notch concern across the healthcare industry that is under the constant scrutiny of state-level authorities. Therefore, the use of blood temperature indicator is gathering momentum across speciality clinics and healthcare centers. Blood banks also store temperature indicating devices to study the feasibility of transfusion.
Transparency Market Research (TMR), in a custom review, enunciates some of the important factors pertaining to market growth. The global blood temperature indicator market can be segmented on the basis of end-use and region. Based on end-user, blood banks are expected to emerge as the largest consumers of blood temperature indicators. The growing investments directed towards healthcare treatment have played a vital role in the growth of the global market.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for Blood Temperature Indicator Market Report Brochure
Global Blood Temperature Indicator Market: Notable Developments
The presence of a stellar industry for healthcare analysis and treatment has given a thrust to the growth of the global blood temperature indicator market.
- Fisherbrand™ Hemo-Trac™ indicators for blood temperature have emerged as an important product in the market. Easy transport and storage with the help of these devices have led to their increased popularity. Transfusion services are extensively deploying these devices to ensure safe and quality-driven blood transfusion.
- Sercalia is an important vendor in the global blood temperature indicator market, and has made notable contributions to the product portfolio. The timestrip blood temperature indicators introduced by the company have played an integral role in driving market growth.
Some of the leading vendors in the global blood temperature indicator market are:
- Hanwell Solutions
- Lisaline Lifescience Technologies
Stuck in a Neck-to-Neck Competition with other Brands? Request for Custom Blood Temperature Indicator Market Report
Global Blood Temperature Indicator Market: Growth Drivers
- Need for Hygienic Transfusion
Blood temperature indicators are primarily used to ensure safe and hygienic transfusion of blood. However, blood temperature also plays a key role in managing the health of patients suffering from high blood pressure, diabetes, and cardiovascular disorders. Therefore, the wide array of applications pertaining to blood temperature indicators has given a thrust to market growth. The availability of specialised bags for storing blood prior to transfusion has played a key role in market growth. Furthermore, the ability to gauge temperatures levels of a blood bag at multiple points in time has also driven market demand. It can be safely predicted that the total revenues within the blood temperature indicator market would increase as safety becomes a priority across the healthcare sector.
- Accuracy of Indicators
Blood transport cooler validation is an important part of the process of blood transfusion. Measurement of blood temperature can help in accomplishing the aforementioned process with tremendous ease, accuracy, and simplicity. The market vendors use this unique proposition to market their offerings to the end-users. Blood banks have acquired a high level of sophistication as greater number of people come forward to donate blood. The surplus in blood storage at selected blood banks has been a huge advantage for the global blood temperature indicator market.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.