The active blast countermeasure systems provide threat protection from Improvised Explosive Device (IED). Based on types, the global active blast countermeasure systems market is segmented into soft armor, ballistic shields, hard body armor plates and others. Among various types, in 2016, the hard body armor plates segment estimated to be the major market followed by ballistics shields and expected to be the same in the upcoming years. Improved occupant survivability is expected to be one of the major factor boosting the global active blast countermeasure systems market. Hard body armor plates are designed for personal protection against both armor-piercing and lead core ammunition. Low weight and combining flexibility hard body armor plates are some of the other major factor boosting the market for the hard body armor plates segment in active blast countermeasure systems market. Ballistic shields is expected to grow at a high CAGR during the forecast period of 2017 – 2025 due to its features of equipping full range of optional equipment’s such as upgraded protection, ballistic glass, wheeled chassis, foldable legs and transport bag among others.
Based on application, the global active blast countermeasure systems market is segmented into land, naval and aircraft. Among various applications, the land segment is estimated to be the major market. However, aircraft is estimated to grow at a high CAGR during the forecast period of 2017 – 2025. Increase in the internal treats is the major factor boosting the market for the global active blast countermeasure systems market. Increase in the demand of spall liners, lightweight 3D components and mine & blast protection among others is one of the major factor boosting the demand of active blast countermeasure systems market.
Based on material, the global active blast countermeasure systems market is segmented into high-molecular polyethylene, ceramics, aramid fibers and others. Among various material, the high-molecular polyethylene segment is estimated to be the major market followed by aramid fibers and estimated to be the same in the coming years. Increase in the demand of the high-molecular polyethylene body armor is the major factor boosting the demand of high-molecular polyethylene segment in active blast countermeasure systems market.
By geography, the global active blast countermeasure systems market has been classified into five regions namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa and Latin America. In 2016, North America holds the largest market share in the global active blast countermeasure systems followed by Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East & Africa and expected to be the same in the coming years. In 2016, North America expected to be the highest market due to increased role of ground troops in operations. Asia Pacific to be the major market for the active blast countermeasure systems. In addition, Asia-Pacific is also anticipated to witness the highest CAGR among all regions during the forecast period of 2017 – 2025. Countries such as India, China and Japan are the key markets for the active blast countermeasure systems in Asia Pacific. Increase in the force protection capabilities in China and India is expected to boost the Asia Pacific active blast countermeasure systems market. Europe is expected to grow at a healthy rate due to increase in the use of active blast countermeasure systems in different countries such as the U.K. and France among others. In addition, France is also estimated to grow at a high CAGR. Middle East and Africa is expected to grow at a healthy rate during the forecast period of 2017 – 2025.
Some of the major players in the active blast countermeasure systems market include are TenCate's Advanced Composites Group (United States) and Lubawa S.A. (Poland) among others.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.