Waveguide Isolators Market: Introduction
- An isolator is transmission device that is used to isolate one component from reflection of other component. An isolator absorbs power from one direction and provides lossless transmission in another direction. Waveguide isolator consists of two ports; one is transmitter, second is receiver; and third port is terminated with matched impedance.
- RF waveguide isolators and circulators permit a signal to pass in one direction, while providing high isolation to reflected energy in the reverse direction
- Isolators can constructed by numerous ways and by using different materials such as ferrite, aluminum, brass, bronze, copper, and silver. Isolators are available in different size and shapes according to their applications.
Rise in Demand for Waveguide Translators due to Expansion of Telecom Infrastructure
- The telecom sector has witnessed evolution from 3G to 4G and currently, toward 5G with increase in network speed; consequently, subsequently the number of base stations and mobile stations is also increasing in order to cater these changes.
- New generation wireless systems need changes in traditional isolator designs, as only a few changes are made since its original conception. Traditional isolators fall short at the higher frequencies required for next-generation wireless applications.
- The market for electromagnetic wave components is driven by 4G, 5G, and beyond, ultra- high definition video, autonomous vehicles, security applications, and IoT
- Advance radar systems, satellite communications, and military & defense equipment navigation systems significantly boost the isolator market
Asia Pacific to Hold Notable Share of Global Market
- Asia Pacific is estimated to hold a notable share of the global waveguide isolators market, owing to deployment of 5G systems in various countries and growing investments in defense and space sectors by developing countries like China, India, and Japan
- North America is leading market for waveguide isolators, as the region is a mature market for telecom, space and defense systems, especially 5G equipment and datacenters
- Europe is major market for defense systems and has stringent regulations for the telecom sector. Countries such as Russia, France, and the U.K. witness an increase in investments in the defense sector, which is projected to boost the waveguide isolators market in the region.
- The market in Middle East and South America is also estimated to expand at a moderate pace owing to expansion of telecom infrastructure and increase in cellular customer base in these regions
Key Players Operating in Global Waveguide Isolators Market
- Various manufacturers involved in the market majorly are focusing on compatibility with high frequency, bandwidth and next-generation wireless applications.
Key players include
- Microot Microwave
- Channel Microwave
- JQL Electronics
- JQL Electronics
- Cernex Inc
Waveguide Isolators Market Scope
Waveguide Isolators Market, by Frequency Band
- L Band
- S Band
- C Band
Waveguide Isolators Market, by Application
- Telecommunication networks
- Aviation & navigation industries
- Military equipment & Radar systems
- Laboratory measurement systems
- Industrial microwave heating
Waveguide Isolators Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!