Vehicle Door Step Lamp Market – Introduction
- Automotive industry has witnessed development in terms of aesthetics in passenger as well as commercial vehicles. Advancements in vehicle accessories have increased vehicle performance and reduced vehicle maintenance due to high intensity of competition between OEMs and aftermarket companies.
- Innovative vehicle lighting, such as intelligent lighting adaptive system, high beam/low beam automatic on/off system, etc., are driving several OEMs of autonomous vehicles to incorporate such lighting systems into their vehicles
Key drivers of Global Vehicle Door Step Lamp Market
- With innovations and advancements in the vehicle lighting technology, driving vehicles during nighttime has become easy for pubic as well as private transport services. For instance, adaptive headlight technology enables automatic change of intensity as well as angle of focus of headlight beam on road. This helps reduce strain on eyes of drivers of incoming vehicles on the road. Adoption of automatic emergency braking systems and cruise control systems equipped with vehicle door step lamps can increase safety of vehicle by displaying various lights, if the vehicle breaks down in the middle of the road.
- In order to reduce road fatalities, government organizations and regulatory bodies are mandating the use of various warning systems in vehicles. For instance, SAE J3069 standard mandates use the adaptive driving beam (ADB) in order to reduce light glare form opposing and preceding vehicles for safe driving during night. Such regulations propel the requirement for innovative and advanced adaptive lighting systems, including adaptive lighting for vehicle door step.
- Preference for luxury vehicles with premium features, such as automatic vehicle door step lamps, adaptive headlights, adaptive tail lights, and interior lights are driving premium and SUV vehicle sales. These are key factors driving the market for vehicle door step lamp. Door step lamps installed in a vehicle can increase the visibility of the footing area. This also provides a trendy look for vehicle as well as helps passenger or driver while ascending/descending to and from vehicles. These factors contribute to the growth of the vehicle door step lamp market.
- Vehicle door step lamps can also be customized as per consumer needs. Consumers can use automaker logos and personalized symbols for locating cars in parking area with the help of remote controlled vehicle door step lamps. Such attractive and helpful features are driving the global market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Passenger Vehicle Segment to Lead Global Vehicle Door Step Lamp Market
- As per the OICA, the demand for advanced and adoptive door step lighting in the passenger vehicle segment is higher as compared to the demand from other vehicles
- Increase in sales of passenger vehicles, along with of customers willingness to pay more for luxury cars, owing to the rise in disposable income is likely to propel the growth of the vehicle door step lamp market for passenger vehicles during the forecast period
Asia Pacific to be Largest Vehicle Door Step Lamps Market
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the largest market for vehicle door step lamps due to rapid adoption of luxury vehicles and high sales of automobiles. China and Japan hold considerable share of the market in the region due to high production and sales of vehicles domestically.
- Manufacturers in China and Japan are focusing on technological advancements, including vehicle lighting, thus, driving the demand for automotive lighting
- Rise in consumer per capita income and high sales of SUVs in developing economies such as India will drive the market in the region during the forecast period
- Demand for cruise vehicles in regions such as Europe and North America has increased due to long-distance travelling. Moreover, there is an increase in the adoption of advanced lighting, including vehicle door step lamps in premium cars. This is expected to propel the growth of the market in this region during the forecast period.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Vehicle Door Step Lamps Market, ask for a customized report
Key Players in Global Vehicle Door Step Lamp Market
The vehicle door step lamp market is highly concentrated with top manufacturers. Some of the key players operating in the market are:
- HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA
- Elba SA.
- Continental AG
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Varroc Group
- AUTOMOTIVE LIGHTING (a Magneti Marelli Company)
- Gentex Corporation
- STANLEY ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
Global Vehicle Door Step Market – Research Scope
Global Vehicle Door Step Market, by Vehicle Type
Global Vehicle Door Step Market, by Vehicle Door
Global Vehicle Door Step Market, by Technology
Global Vehicle Door Step Market, by Manufacturer
- OEMs (Original Equipment Makers)
Global Vehicle Door Step Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.